Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#11 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Emma E.
Emma E.

I would give these 10/5 stars if I could. Nothing tastes better than this old childhood cheesy snack, will be eating these as long as they are made.
Swayzie S.
Swayzie S.
Ogden, UT

I absolutely love this Mac and cheese! So cheesy and delicious and full of flavor!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Columbia, SC

SO FREAKING GOOD! I absolutely love buying the extreme cheese because I LOVE CHEESE way more than I should. The flavor is amazing, and there's no way to mess these up!
Eule B.
Eule B.
Salem, OR

The best most cheesy and nostalgic mac and cheese out there. It brings me right back to my childhood with every bite.
Greisy C.
Greisy C.
Orlando, Fl

Best mac and chess ever ever! Nice meal, I love to
Buy this specially when I'm not into kitchen!
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL

Who doesnt love this stuff!? I love that they changed to a more natural recipe and it still retained the same flavor. It is always cheap and we buy them in the bulk 4-6 box packs at walmart. I would definitely recommend this to any buyers single or within families...just so convenient on days you dont want to cook a big meal, especially with kids.
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.

Este es muy bueno!! tiene demasiado queso y me encanta. Amo el dabor que tienen y no parecen de cajita. parecen caseros. Genial!!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.

The more cheese the better is what I always say. And kraft definitely aligns with that. It's a classic mac and cheese brand
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Reynoldsburg, OH

Tasted exactly like normal kraft dinner and didn't taste any cheeseyer than normal. Overall 6/10. Probably just gonna stick with normal kraft.
Kerissa J.
Kerissa J.
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD

Huge hit in our house, especially with all the kiddos! I always stock up on Mac not cheese!
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?