Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT FOODS #11 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Ellen T.
Ellen T.
The classic mac and cheese we probably all had as kids! Doesn't taste that good to be honest, but definitely brings back the memories. The noodles are tiny and, overall, it's not too flavorful and rich. Very easy to make, but you also need to beware because I have found bugs in older boxes before with that's scarred me for life!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Palm Harbor, FL
Love love love this brand and this flavor! With mac and cheese, as with most things, I truly believe there is no such thing as "too much" cheese, so when I saw the extreme cheese explosion I was very excited. And Kraft as usual did not disappoint! If you haven't gone out and tried this yet, don't wait any longer !
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Foodie Expert
For those you wish the original package came with more cheese, this product is for you! Extra extra large cheese explosion! If you love kraft mac and cheese but want more flavor then this is perfect. The taste is exceptional!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Aviston, IL
My kids love this Mac and cheese. I fix it about once a week and they love it. It's creamy and cheesy and not pricy
Yeidhy M.
Yeidhy M.
i like it... tasted good i always add more cheese its my favorite and i really enjooy it ................
francisca v.
francisca v.
Avondale, AZ
I love extreme chesse kraft macaroni!! It is soo cheesy i get for second helpings. My family buys it every week in their groceries. Its cheap and fast and it never fails. The falvor is like beyond cheesy and i love love it. Having been eating kraft macaroni for years!!
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Si, ny
I love Mac and cheese especially this product with extreme cheese. I'm a cheese lover. After cooking this I usually put it in a pot and bake it in the oven and sometimes with some bacon it's literally my favorite quick meal
Kaitlynn M.
Kaitlynn M.
Everyone loves mac n cheese, but this takes it a step further! More cheese is always welcome! This cheese explosion talked your mac and cheese to the next level. By far my favorite boxed mac and cheese!
Sheryll M.
Sheryll M.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
This box brings extra cheese and it's great! I love my mac n cheese too be very cheesy
Heather D.
Heather D.
Foodie Expert
All that really needs to be said is cheese explosion. That is a very accurate description.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?