Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT FOODS #7 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Iranalicia R.
Iranalicia R.
Henderson, NV

Love this brand of mac n cheese ! It reminds me of my child hood days and it is pretty affordable for the price !
Christina C.
Christina C.
I"m not really a mac and cheese eater. But this classic with extra cheese is delicious. It has a great flavor. I buy it at Kroger near me. Love the spiral noodles. It is a very affordable meal or side dish. I would defiantly buy the product again.
Bella T.
Bella T.
Londonderry, NH
This Mac and cheese Is very good. It is very cheesy and very easy to make. It's a great meal for the whole family. I would definitely suggest getting it. It's one of my favorite meals to make when you need an easy dinner.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Ozone Park, NY
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves Mac and cheese but I don't always have the time to make it from scratch so I stock up on these at bj's to make sure I always have handy for when she wants a snack
Sue G.
Sue G.
Tacoma, WA
This has been a product I have had since I was a kid. It has always met my expectations
Nativa M.
Nativa M.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
They are not lying when they said extreme cheese explosion. I like it with a tiny bit less cheese.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Foodie Expert
for some reason these do not taste the same as the ones you make on the stove. I am not a huge fan of microwave portions.
Tatiana G.
Tatiana G.
I don't know any other brand of mac n cheese, is very very easy to prepare. Is affordable everywhere, available at Walmart, Walgreens, Costco u name it... and is very cheesy so yes it met my expectations I would very much recommend
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Kraft extreme cheese explosion is by far the best tasting box macaroni and cheese that I have ever tried. The only downside is it can be difficult to find a store that has it available.
Jesenia C.
Jesenia C.
Suffolk, VA
Foodie Expert
This is by far the best mac and cheese kraft has made. Its the perfect amount of gooey cheese. This def makes my tummy happy.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?