Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#7 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Photo (1)
Frances R.
Frances R.
I've got the blue box blues!! Kraft mac and cheese is my all time favorite brand of mac and cheese and the explosion of cheese just makes it that much better. Buy this! And you won't be sorry!
Ariana A.
Ariana A.
Sacramento, CA
My favorite! If I want Mac n geese this is what I have to have! The only Mac n cheese that is delicious!
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Milwaukee, WI
I totally love Mac n cheese. I grew up eating Mac n cheese. The down fall for this one is there not enough noodles.
maritza g.
maritza g.
let me just say this is awesome !! its very easy to do and my son loves them i ususally put sausage to go and some bread crumps and they are very good !! its not very healthy but its worth it is very cheassy im sastisfy and definely will buy again and that great price
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
So yummy! So cheesy! So fun! So easy to make! Would recommend for kids and a quick meal for adults. Definitely a guilty pleasure
Zenaida C.
Zenaida C.
Riverside, CA
I mean who doesnt love extra cheese. Come on extra cheese makes everything better. Right?
Rebeccah Z.
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
The extra cheese in this is fabulous! However it's a little extreme so I wouldn't recommend it to someone who isn't an absolute cheese lover! I think I liked it more than my kids did because they are used to the original
Ashlyn S.
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
I love cheese so much. I'm like a certified cheese freak. This is my favorite mac and cheese! It takes me back to being a little kid when the excitement was real when it came to mac and cheese for dinner.
Macie E.
Macie E.
I love this mac and cheese! Kraft is the only brand I will by and I am always satisfied every time I make it, It is not only yummy but it is also very affordable. I usually buy my mac and cheese at wal mart because it is easy to find and it always the best price!
Ireana C.
Ireana C.
Excellent product, my children love it, they always buy for those lazy moments of cooking and they are super delicious
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?