Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT FOODS #7 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac ...I had more cheese!! 2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a...No why did they? 2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compare...In my opinion I think it has j... 1 Answers
Photo (1)
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Dania S.
Dania S.
Definitely a childhood favorite! It's quick & easy to make! I make them for my beiges & nephews all the time, they love it!!
Erika P.
Erika P.
My house wouldn't function without kraft mac n cheese. The cheesier the better! Longest part of prepping some boxed mac n cheese, is waiting on the water to boil.
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
Evansville, IN
Kraft macaroni and cheese cheddar explosion is wonderful! It's got a great, rich taste and it is so filling. It is super affordable and sold in most stores. It makes a great meal by itself or as a side to any dinner.
Annamaria D.
Annamaria D.
Homosassa, FL
Who says kids can have all of the fun and enjoy their food! We as adults can too! And I am here to tell you that this mac and cheese is cheesy and delicious and whether you are a college student a mom or a five year old, get ya some of this
Advonna W.
Advonna W.
Columbus, OH
I never had this type before. I only had the four cheese, but I am looking forward into trying this product soon.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Ashland, OH
This is the only Mac and cheese we buy. It by far has the best tasting cheese in a box! Yum! The spirals are mine and my fiances favorites!
Marie G.
Marie G.
Pros great taste as I remembered as a young child is going to happen so I'm favorite go to easy meal just wished it's was more rich in Cheese!
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
La Salle, MI
I make this at least once a week! It's my favorite! Its a great thing for lunch and everyone love mac n cheese
Jennie C.
Jennie C.
Green Bay, WI
been eating it for years, it's always good, always consistent. yum, yum, yum! don't ever change, Kraft.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Harlem, GA
I won't lie, I am a kraft mac and cheese loyalist! I know I know home made is better but nothing beats some fond childhood memories!
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers , NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?