Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #10 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Lexi C.
Linden, MI
This kind of Mac n Cheese is my favorite! It's my go to meal during the week if schedules start to get really crazy! The flavor is really good considering it came out of a box. The instructions are easy to follow, but I never follow. Only reason I gave them a four star is I wish they were healthier.
Lauren O.
I've had Kraft Macaroni and Cheese since I was a kid and it never gets old. Although it's not the healthiest it is a quick go to lunch. I eat these about once a month and love the characters on the noodles. Love how affordable and easy to make :) :) :)
Jenny P.
Fontana, CA
Like I said before I am I big cheese lover so mac n cheese never gets old and this brand is always creamy and tasty there's been some brand that dries out the cheese fast and leaves it hard but this brand I highly recommend!
Jess V.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My child loves this Mac and Cheese! She refuses to eat any other one! I had to buy an entire sleeve of them to make sure I had enough for my kid. The flavor was great and it was really easy to prepare. I believe it was affordable and would recommend it to anyone!
Heather V.
Kankakee
My entire family loves the kraft cheese brand , we always have! My 13 year old sister can make this so I would say it is pretty easy to make. I find the product very affordable. I'm not sure I would say it's healthy I mean it's mac n cheese ! I do though recommend it !
Carrie S.
Woodlawn, VA
Still one of my favorite macaroni and cheeses of all times. My mom made this for me as a kid and now I make it for my kids. We usually eat velveeta with dinner and use these boxes for lunch time. My kids could eat macaroni and cheese everyday if I would let them lol
Tricia D.
This kind of mac & cheese is my favorite. I like super cheesy mac & cheese. It isn't very hard to make, which I like. I eat this a couple times a month. I add some extra graded cheese because it isn't quite cheesy enough. Overall I am happy with the product.
Keriann H.
Mason City, IA
I'm kind of a mac n cheese snob. I can't buy the off brands. It's Kraft or nothing for me. These are simple and delicious dinners. Throw some veggies in there and you can feel kind of healthy about the whole thing. It is inexpensive as well which is always a bonus.
Kelcie B.
Brownsville, KY
I love this macaroni and cheese. Craft is one of my favorites but sometimes I type something better after eating it. It's like it has a bitter aftertaste but I still enjoy it and I would recommend it because of the price
Mary M.
Norwalk, CA
I love Mac n cheese, and for as long as I can remember we have been using this kind at my house. It's so easy to make. I remember making this as a little girl. I will never get tired of it
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?