Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Stoneham, MA

This is the most well known mac and cheese. I actually went to trader joes the other day and bought mac and cheese which already came with cheese sauce but anyways i liked it much better then the basic Kraft. But Kraft is very affordable and it is good
The Emerald Phase I.
The Emerald Phase I.
Karachi

Oh my god !! If there is heaven I swear it will be filled with this flavour šŸ˜‹šŸ˜ me and my brother love to eat this it has the cheesiest flavour and we love it for that although by the end of tge bowl tge flavour starts hitting your mouth in a wierdd way
Shaunda S.
Shaunda S.
Toronto, OH

My kids are fanatics for this mac and cheese, and I am too. We love it and typically have mac and cheese for dinner at least once a week. I haven't been disappointed yet. Not the healthiest food in the world, but a nice comfort food. Would recommend!
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Kansas City, KS

Who doesn't love Kraft Mac and Cheese? It's great, easy to cook and has great flavor. I like to add extra Kraft American Cheese slices to mine to give it a little extra cheese/calcium. It's my go-to food when I'm sick and always helps me feel better.
Cooper H.
Cooper H.
Hayden, ID

Best bac and cheese every it tatstes amazing it is a favorite for my family only a few calories i love this stuff soooooooooppp much its afforadable and lovely anyone wouod love it i love adding hot sauce to it yummmmmmyyy you all need to get this
Christina C.
Christina C.

I"m not really a mac and cheese eater. But this classic with extra cheese is delicious. It has a great flavor. I buy it at Kroger near me. Love the spiral noodles. It is a very affordable meal or side dish. I would defiantly buy the product again.
Manuel K.
Manuel K.
Flushing, NY

I love cheese so I always purchase the Extreme Cheese Explosion one! It's very flavorful and it's easy to make! One of the things I love about Kraft mac and cheese is that it's so easy that even my nieces and nephews can make it on their own too!
Angie A.
Angie A.
Brooklyn, NY

When I'm tired and want a delicious (usually) dinner I just cook a Kraft Macaroni & Cheese, I found it in every super market and is so easy to prepare, the extreme cheese explosion was better than I had imagine I would buy this again.
Amy R.
Amy R.

I absolutely love Kraft Mac & Cheese. They are easy to make (thanks to their easy steps on the box) and the cheesiness does not disappoint!! Great for on the go. People always want to try to take some! They are a great price as well.
Anais I.
Anais I.
Denver, CO

I really enjoy this Mac and cheese after school land trying to eat something quickly it's super easy to prep and work with I don't care for it much so I won't buy this brand but it's good after all I recommend it to anyone on budget
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??

Join Now