Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #30 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaron...1 Answers
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
Heather V.
Kankakee
My entire family loves the kraft cheese brand , we always have! My 13 year old sister can make this so I would say it is pretty easy to make. I find the product very affordable. I'm not sure I would say it's healthy I mean it's mac n cheese ! I do though recommend it !
Jenny P.
Fontana, CA
Like I said before I am I big cheese lover so mac n cheese never gets old and this brand is always creamy and tasty there's been some brand that dries out the cheese fast and leaves it hard but this brand I highly recommend!
Jess V.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My child loves this Mac and Cheese! She refuses to eat any other one! I had to buy an entire sleeve of them to make sure I had enough for my kid. The flavor was great and it was really easy to prepare. I believe it was affordable and would recommend it to anyone!
Keriann H.
Mason City, IA
I'm kind of a mac n cheese snob. I can't buy the off brands. It's Kraft or nothing for me. These are simple and delicious dinners. Throw some veggies in there and you can feel kind of healthy about the whole thing. It is inexpensive as well which is always a bonus.
Tricia D.
This kind of mac & cheese is my favorite. I like super cheesy mac & cheese. It isn't very hard to make, which I like. I eat this a couple times a month. I add some extra graded cheese because it isn't quite cheesy enough. Overall I am happy with the product.
Kelcie B.
Brownsville, KY
I love this macaroni and cheese. Craft is one of my favorites but sometimes I type something better after eating it. It's like it has a bitter aftertaste but I still enjoy it and I would recommend it because of the price
Beatrice E.
Columbia
Its good mac n cheese. It's cheesy, it's got good cheese to noodle ratio. You can get it at Walmart. You can get it at gas stations. You can get it in individual servings. You can make it in the microwave. It's convenient, it's tasty, it's macaroni and cheese!
lauren l.
Garden Grove, CA
I've got the blues! Is there anyone who does not love this infamous blue box? And now that there are no artificial flavors and colors, we like it even better. It's easy to make and there are now so many different ways to make it and add to it, it's a pantry staple.
Melisa F.
White Plains
I have been eating Mac and cheese since I was a little girl and I make it for my little brother. The cheese is so yummy and gooey. You can buy it at any near by store. Greatest flavor ever!!!!! It's so cheap. I would buy this and eat it everyday if I can.
Nayla B.
Lorton, VA
im a crazy person for cheese, and this is everything and more for my crazy cheese cravings. i probably have this 2 times a month lol. it meets my expectations and i feel like a big kid.
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?