Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Myah C.
Myah C.
Milwaukee, WI

I grew up eating craft mac n cheese. Like who didn't? If you didn't we're you even a kid? It's always a perfect cheesy taste. It's great fresh so eat it in one sitting because reheated as left overs is just not the same.
Tobie D.
Tobie D.
Milton, FL

This will forever be my favorite go to mac n cheese! I grew up on this and always have a few boxes in my pantry for a quick snack or a side with dinner. Irs super creamy and cheesy and totally reminds me of my childhood
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
New Baltimore, MI

This is just a classic. When I make this for my kids, I can't help but eat it straight out of the pan. I prefer this to any fancy macaroni around. Brings me back to my youth, and it is a flavor that will never get old!
D P.
D P.

What could be better than mac n cheese? A CHEESE EXPLOSION. Yo let's have tuna mac or beefy mac or bacon mac or mac with lots of butter or mac with yogurt or maybe mac with more cheese or mac with half and half.
Delaney C.
Delaney C.
Palm Springs, FL

The whole extra cheese thing sounds exciting but it's actually really gross. I find that the cheese doesn't melt down all the way leaving a weird powder feeling on the pasta and it's quite uncomfortable to eat.
Dianne D.
Dianne D.

This is my favourite dinner and lunch ever! I've been eating it since I was little, it's so cheap and it's so tasty and quick and simple. I always found it on a mini market, and I'll buy it always and forever
Tracey Y.
Tracey Y.
Fenton, MO

I LOVE these!! There so good but it doesn't make a lot so if your feeding more than 2 people you might want to make 2 batches. But overall it was good and cheesy! I love cheese. I would recommend it to others
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
La Salle, IL

My family absolutely loves macaroni and cheese especially with extra cheese. This is easy to prepare and eat quick meal to add to a main dish or even add some ham and make it into the main entree.
Jillian R.
Jillian R.

This is a go to quick meal for my family. It's easy to make in no time at all and very tastey.

My oldest can help me make this and we add hotdogs sometimes or even little sizzlers sausages.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Berea, OH

I absolutely love how much cheesier this one is compared to the regular mac and cheese. It serves at least four people and the noodles make it more "fun" so even little kids enjoy it more.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?

Join Now