Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#17 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
maritza g.
maritza g.

let me just say this is awesome !! its very easy to do and my son loves them i ususally put sausage to go and some bread crumps and they are very good !! its not very healthy but its worth it is very cheassy im sastisfy and definely will buy again and that great price
Jazzalen C.
Jazzalen C.
Willingboro

cheesy goodnest even you would like everyone thinks kraft mac and cheese is for children but its not in fact adults eat it too and its CHEAP yes i know u guys like that word make sure u cook it RIGHT if u dont it will be hard and thats a ewwww but i like this product
Holly J.
Holly J.
Dearborn, MI

SO MUCH CHEESE. But there could always be more. I typically pair this up with a bunch of shredded cheese melted all over it as well. It's super easy to make, tastes delicious even cold. You can get it at any grocery store. Over all I'm highly satisfied with this one.
Julia G.
Julia G.

This just brings me back to my childhood and I swear to god it is the best mac and cheese in a box EVER. Super easy to prepare and delicious. I like to put in shredded cheese and parmesan cheese along with a little bit of salt pepper and olive oil to finish it off.
Natasha E.
Natasha E.

Everyone loves mac and cheese, well, at least everyone I know. I would cut off my pinky toe for some Mac & cheese. The more cheese the better in my book. I eat mac and cheese probably once every few weeks, but talking about it, I'm probably making some after work šŸ˜‚
Macie E.
Macie E.

I love this mac and cheese! Kraft is the only brand I will by and I am always satisfied every time I make it, It is not only yummy but it is also very affordable. I usually buy my mac and cheese at wal mart because it is easy to find and it always the best price!
Dori M.
Dori M.
Rockford, IL

In my family everyone loves Mac and Cheese, so we've had our fair share of different brands and this is everyone's go to. We always end up compromising on this. As we the cheddar is heavy. I would only recommend to those who think they can handle the explosion.
Nasyeli B.
Nasyeli B.

Easy to prepare. Kids love this and adults as well. It has some calories so if you are in a diet don't eat as much. It's not expensive and you can find them at any supermarket. Some come with more product than others and I usually buy them when cooking fish.
Sam M.
Sam M.
Milwaukee, WI

I love kraft mac and cheese! in fact everyone in my house does. I LOVE the extreme cheese explosion because I usually add extra cheese. It's easy to prepare and tastes good. I love adding it to an easy week night meal. Will be recommending to all my friends.
Monse R.
Monse R.
Wendell, NC

I may be 21 years old, but mac n' cheese is life. There isn't really any cons to say about it, except that I really wish it could not be so high in sodium. Like I want to enjoy my mac n' cheese without thinking how its going to affect me in the long run.
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??

Join Now