Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Radcliff, KY

I love cheese! Especially Kraft macaroni and cheese! This is a great side to make when I'm making dinner for family. This box has great flavor and is easy to prepare, especially on a hectic day. I can buy this box at any grocery store.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Des Moines, IA

The Kraft cheese explosion is great not only does it have the traditional craft taste it gives you an extra bit of cheese to really get in there and make your taste buds happy it also is a little easy to cook and great for a side dish
Obviously this is the best macaroni and cheese ever. Kraft is the go to brand and cheese explosion just means there's even more cheese to love and eat!! I eat mac and cheese whenever I need some comfort food! Definitely recommend.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Norfolk, NE

This is my family's favorite the flavor is the most cheesiest out of all of them, this is something I frequently buy and would continue to buy and is extremely affordable for anyone on a budget, just don't forget the hot dogs!
Nieves S.
Nieves S.

This is so good! It is the classic Mac and cheese taste that everyone is always looking for. For those of us who love a little extra cheese this is the specific one to go for! It is extra cheesy which makes it extra delicious!
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Fontana, CA

Like I said before I am I big cheese lover so mac n cheese never gets old and this brand is always creamy and tasty there's been some brand that dries out the cheese fast and leaves it hard but this brand I highly recommend!
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
Martinsville, New Jersey

Great snack or meal for anytime of the day I absolutely love it. This is the only brand of mac and cheese that I will eat because it is my ultimate favorite. Especially around the winter, and even summer are the best times.
Charley S.
Charley S.
Blanchard, OK

No bad reviews. Possibly bad for you, but is that a bad review. It tastes amazing. Now I'm craving some. Can't get no better than this. Great price point. Easy to make. Highly satisfied. Just wished I had some in my cabinet
Myah C.
Myah C.
Milwaukee, WI

I grew up eating craft mac n cheese. Like who didn't? If you didn't we're you even a kid? It's always a perfect cheesy taste. It's great fresh so eat it in one sitting because reheated as left overs is just not the same.
Tobie D.
Tobie D.
Milton, FL

This will forever be my favorite go to mac n cheese! I grew up on this and always have a few boxes in my pantry for a quick snack or a side with dinner. Irs super creamy and cheesy and totally reminds me of my childhood
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now