Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT FOODS #5 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Dalton, GA
Simply amazing taste. Creamy. Would wish they would add more cheese to the mix make it extra cheesier for am extra amazing taste.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Westfield, MA
The cheesiest of the cheesiest. My favorite is when they come in spirals, that's the best shape. Brings me back to my childhood when I eat this good stuff
My son loves it! Quick and delicious meal, not the healthiest choice but still yummy, has a great flavor ever since I was a kid. We don't eat it to often maybe once a month. Will definitely keep purchasing.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
Foodie Expert
I love anything from that kraft makes. My kids family and friends really like leaf products also.
Sam L.
Sam L.
Cypress, Ca
This is my childhood. I love Mac and cheese. The cheesier the better. It's easy to cook. It's affordable. It's delicious. It's somewhat healthy. lol. It has calcium. I would always eat this. And of course recommend it to anyone.
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
San Bernardino, CA
My kids love it specially during a cold or Rainy Weather ! They enjoy every bite of it !Super Delicious and it's also fast and easy to make.
Lori-Ann C.
Lori-Ann C.
San Juan, PR
Literally goes with the name, literally a cheese explosion, I love it, my family loves it, they even ask me if I add extra cheese to it.
Julia G.
Julia G.
This just brings me back to my childhood and I swear to god it is the best mac and cheese in a box EVER. Super easy to prepare and delicious. I like to put in shredded cheese and parmesan cheese along with a little bit of salt pepper and olive oil to finish it off.
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
I think no matter how old you are, this will always be a favorite.. it's an easy, fast, and delicious meal. Great for kids dinners after a long day at work, it's super cheap, and always super flavorful!
Randi Y.
Randi Y.
Foodie Expert
This variety of Kraft mac n cheese is the only once I've used that I do not have to add extra cheese to. When making the traditional one, the cheese seems to just...tint the noodles rather than creating an ooey and gooey and cheesy sauce for the noodles, and this variety does just that. But it's still Kraft so it's never gonna be great...but good and affordable step up from the usual Kraft mac.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?