Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Janelle M.
Janelle M.

For those who like extra cheesy, this is for you! I'm totally a fan of extra cheesy! Your kids will too! I just get at the local Walmart, it's super affordable! I highly recommend it to just about anybody!
Morgan I.
Morgan I.

Extra cheesy just the way I prefer. Super easy to make and super easy to disappear. Buy this for the whole family. One box doesn't go far but it's super cheap and we all love it. Goes with just about any meal you could have
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

Such an easy side or little meal. Love the classic taste with extra cheese, always have extra on hand
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Berlin, CT

I love this! I use the original box reciepe with this box and I personally think it comes out better. This is a go to when I want some comfort food.
Aibeth A.
Aibeth A.

son muy buenos su sabores unico y diferente , me encanta el queso y convinados con estos macarrones es una delicia
Chelsye C.
Chelsye C.

Mac and cheese is my favorite food so I'm slightly bias but these are good. I like the variety in shapes, easy to make and inexpensive
Linda W.
Linda W.
Philadelphia, PA

If you love cheese here's one for you. Great taste and quick and easy to prepare. You can create a dish with this product by adding other ingredients to it.
Dania S.
Dania S.

Definitely a childhood favorite! It's quick & easy to make! I make them for my beiges & nephews all the time, they love it!!
Erika P.
Erika P.

My house wouldn't function without kraft mac n cheese. The cheesier the better! Longest part of prepping some boxed mac n cheese, is waiting on the water to boil.
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
Evansville, IN

Kraft macaroni and cheese cheddar explosion is wonderful! It's got a great, rich taste and it is so filling. It is super affordable and sold in most stores. It makes a great meal by itself or as a side to any dinner.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now