Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT FOODS #7 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac ...I had more cheese!! 2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a...No why did they? 2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compare...In my opinion I think it has j... 1 Answers
Photo (1)
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Marietta, GA
Not the healthiest meal, but it is delicious. It is fast to make and little ingredients are needed. They can easily be found in grocery stores and are not expensive at all. I treat myself to this product a couple of times a year and have been doing so since I was a little kid.
Kylar O.
Kylar O.
Foodie Expert
The childhood favorite for all kids !!! Who didn't have this for a lot of lnches on your days off
From school! I know I did forsure ! It's not that healthy but pair it with some
Hot dogs and veggies and your Good !
Laurel C.
Laurel C.
Haslet, TX
A staple food that is loved as a kid and still do and have now passed on the love to my children
RaeAnn S.
RaeAnn S.
I love this Macaroni and Cheese! I can live off of this food, it is very easy and fast to make. It only takes minutes to make this Mac and Cheese.
Adrianne M.
Adrianne M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does it make me immature that I would like to eat mac and cheese everyday of my adult life? Nope! This is my go to and a childhood fav!
Suleidy V.
Suleidy V.

I am a fan of macaroni and cheese, and even more fanatical about cheese. The cheese is the best for me and this presentation of Kraft M & C with extra cheese is incredible for me, it is as if they did it thinking about my tastes haha ​​good, in short, it is very good, practical, delicious and it gets me out of trouble.
Kami C.
Kami C.
Richland, WA
Very cheesy and yummy my kids love it and its realy afordable and easy to male i love this mac and cheese
Kara K.
Kara K.
I eat mac and cheese a lot as a college student. I always go with craft because it is inexpensive and easy to make, it tastes great! you can find it at your local Walmart or grocery store.
Rabail K.
Rabail K.
Amazing food that always makes my tummy happy and never disappoints with great results
Lori-Ann C.
Lori-Ann C.
San Juan, PR
Literally goes with the name, literally a cheese explosion, I love it, my family loves it, they even ask me if I add extra cheese to it.
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers , NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?