Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT FOODS #12 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Paige S.
Paige S.
Indianapolis
I'm a huge fan of Mac & cheese and I love to make sure it's really cheesy! five stars all the way!
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Scottsbluff, NE
Absolutely love the cheesiness, you can never have enough cheese in my opinion! Although prices keep going up, This is the only brand I will eat! Its quick and easy after a long day of work!
Miriam R.
Miriam R.
Sacramento, CA
Absolutely my favorite!!! I can't get enough of these. This is the only brand of Mac n cheese that I buy. It has a nice cheese mixture that is not overwhelming.. And it's super easy to make . The portion is usually enough for two but I always get like 5 boxes because I'm a huge Mac n cheese fan!
Kim W.
Kim W.
If you like cheese this is the one for you! It takes the original Kraft Mac and cheese to another level of cheesy goodness! Affordable, quick family meal.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Massapequa , NY
Foodie Expert
Oh my WORD! How amazing is this? Yes the cheese actually feels like it's exploding in your mouth! BEST macaroni and cheese ever! So quick and easy to make, and everyone is happy!
Iranalicia R.
Iranalicia R.
Henderson, NV

Love this brand of mac n cheese ! It reminds me of my child hood days and it is pretty affordable for the price !
Christina C.
Christina C.
I"m not really a mac and cheese eater. But this classic with extra cheese is delicious. It has a great flavor. I buy it at Kroger near me. Love the spiral noodles. It is a very affordable meal or side dish. I would defiantly buy the product again.
Bella T.
Bella T.
Londonderry, NH
This Mac and cheese Is very good. It is very cheesy and very easy to make. It's a great meal for the whole family. I would definitely suggest getting it. It's one of my favorite meals to make when you need an easy dinner.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Ozone Park, NY
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves Mac and cheese but I don't always have the time to make it from scratch so I stock up on these at bj's to make sure I always have handy for when she wants a snack
Sue G.
Sue G.
Tacoma, WA
This has been a product I have had since I was a kid. It has always met my expectations
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?