Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Kami C.
Kami C.
Richland, WA

Very cheesy and yummy my kids love it and its realy afordable and easy to male i love this mac and cheese
Kara K.
Kara K.

I eat mac and cheese a lot as a college student. I always go with craft because it is inexpensive and easy to make, it tastes great! you can find it at your local Walmart or grocery store.
Rabail K.
Rabail K.

Amazing food that always makes my tummy happy and never disappoints with great results
Lori-Ann C.
Lori-Ann C.
San Juan, PR

Literally goes with the name, literally a cheese explosion, I love it, my family loves it, they even ask me if I add extra cheese to it.
vanny e.
vanny e.
guatemala

Estos macaronis & cheese son de lo mejor tienen mucho sabor a queso y lo puedes acompañar con cualquier comida
Johanny B.
Johanny B.
Boston, MA

I LOVE HOW MUCH CHEESE THEY PUT INTO THIS. Like i am a big fan of cheese & i would eat cheese anytime anywhere. So the simple fact that it has cheese is just great & i love it. will never change my mac n' cheese brand!
Selena L.
Selena L.
Erie, PA

I am old sKool and love REAL BAKED MAC N CHEESE but...life doesn't allow for that all of the time. The extreme cheese explosion is usually polished off in one sitting between my daughter and I
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Kodiak, AK

I love Kraft Macaroni and Cheese! One of my favorites for sure. It's not as healthy as some other ones. Its incredibly easy to prepare especially for those who don't cook. Its incredibly affordable. I highly recommend this brand to everybody!
Thamara P.
Thamara P.

My favorite! Easy to make and quick. I make it for my nephews when they come over ans it's perfect everytime.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV

I love anything from that kraft makes. My kids family and friends really like leaf products also.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now