Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Lauren O.
Lauren O.

I've had Kraft Macaroni and Cheese since I was a kid and it never gets old. Although it's not the healthiest it is a quick go to lunch. I eat these about once a month and love the characters on the noodles. Love how affordable and easy to make :) :) :)
Brie C.
Brie C.
Racine, WI

Mac and cheese is so easy for me to make, especially with a three month old! It's quick, easy, and delicious!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
N Plainfield, NJ

Great cheesy taste. Quick and easy to make. My daughter loves it too. A go to comfor food in my home.
Cierra S.
Cierra S.

Delicious! Taste great ! It isn't to cheesy where it starts to taste bad. they habe the right amount to be added
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Marietta, GA

Not the healthiest meal, but it is delicious. It is fast to make and little ingredients are needed. They can easily be found in grocery stores and are not expensive at all. I treat myself to this product a couple of times a year and have been doing so since I was a little kid.
Kylar O.
Kylar O.

The childhood favorite for all kids !!! Who didn't have this for a lot of lnches on your days off
From school! I know I did forsure ! It's not that healthy but pair it with some
Hot dogs and veggies and your Good !
Laurel C.
Laurel C.
Haslet, TX

A staple food that is loved as a kid and still do and have now passed on the love to my children
RaeAnn S.
RaeAnn S.

I love this Macaroni and Cheese! I can live off of this food, it is very easy and fast to make. It only takes minutes to make this Mac and Cheese.
Adrianne M.
Adrianne M.
Scottsdale, AZ

Does it make me immature that I would like to eat mac and cheese everyday of my adult life? Nope! This is my go to and a childhood fav!
Suleidy V.
Suleidy V.

I am a fan of macaroni and cheese, and even more fanatical about cheese. The cheese is the best for me and this presentation of Kraft M & C with extra cheese is incredible for me, it is as if they did it thinking about my tastes haha ā€‹ā€‹good, in short, it is very good, practical, delicious and it gets me out of trouble.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now