Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT FOODS #12 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac ...I had more cheese!! 2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a...No why did they? 2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compare...In my opinion I think it has j... 1 Answers
Photo (1)
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Paterson, NJ
Foodie Expert
Everybody in the house loves it due to all the chessyness everytime I make regular mac and cheese they ask for the extreme cheese explosion
Cioly F.
Cioly F.
Foodie Expert
Love this mac and cheese, as it brings back so many memories from my childhood! :)
• Good, sharp cheddar cheese, Mixed with macaroni and browned lightly on top
• Golden rod powder sauce mix, Real good time for kids
• Gooey, cheesy goodness, original, classic flavor, quick & easy side dish or meal
•rich in calcium and iron.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
You can't go wrong with kraft Mac n cheese there is nothing better. And cheese explosion is great for those of us who love extra cheese
Dori M.
Dori M.
Rockford, IL
In my family everyone loves Mac and Cheese, so we've had our fair share of different brands and this is everyone's go to. We always end up compromising on this. As we the cheddar is heavy. I would only recommend to those who think they can handle the explosion.
Adria S.
Adria S.
Tucson, AZ
Foodie Expert
this mac and cheese is super easy to make and the kids will love it! when i have work and school its my go to lunch for the kids!
kat a.
kat a.
Whittier, CA
you can't go wrong with kraft macaroni & cheese and when Extreme cheese explosion is added, the product can only get better! This is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine, Kraft mac & cheese is a cult classic. I would definitely recommend this
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
I've had Kraft Macaroni and Cheese since I was a kid and it never gets old. Although it's not the healthiest it is a quick go to lunch. I eat these about once a month and love the characters on the noodles. Love how affordable and easy to make :) :) :)
Brie C.
Brie C.
Racine, WI
Foodie Expert
Mac and cheese is so easy for me to make, especially with a three month old! It's quick, easy, and delicious!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
N Plainfield, NJ
Foodie Expert
Great cheesy taste. Quick and easy to make. My daughter loves it too. A go to comfor food in my home.
Cierra S.
Cierra S.
Delicious! Taste great ! It isn't to cheesy where it starts to taste bad. they habe the right amount to be added
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers , NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?