Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT FOODS #7 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
Foodie Expert
This is one of the brands of mac and cheese that I always buy. I can normally find this on sale or can find a coupon for it. It has met all of my expectations. The flavor is amazing and I really like it. I would definitely buy this again and I recommend this to anyone.
maritza g.
maritza g.
let me just say this is awesome !! its very easy to do and my son loves them i ususally put sausage to go and some bread crumps and they are very good !! its not very healthy but its worth it is very cheassy im sastisfy and definely will buy again and that great price
Sam M.
Sam M.
Milwaukee, WI
I love kraft mac and cheese! in fact everyone in my house does. I LOVE the extreme cheese explosion because I usually add extra cheese. It's easy to prepare and tastes good. I love adding it to an easy week night meal. Will be recommending to all my friends.
Sideman C.
Sideman C.
Best mac & cheese you can purchase. It will never get old. Great flavor, great quality. Not very healthy, but very delicious!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Foodie Expert
Kraft max and cheese is my favorite especially when they come in different theme shaped noodles !
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Milwaukee, WI
I totally love Mac n cheese. I grew up eating Mac n cheese. The down fall for this one is there not enough noodles.
Ariana A.
Ariana A.
Sacramento, CA
My favorite! If I want Mac n geese this is what I have to have! The only Mac n cheese that is delicious!
Johanny B.
Johanny B.
Boston, MA
I LOVE HOW MUCH CHEESE THEY PUT INTO THIS. Like i am a big fan of cheese & i would eat cheese anytime anywhere. So the simple fact that it has cheese is just great & i love it. will never change my mac n' cheese brand!
Everyone loved it! Extremely creamy and cheesy my favorite since I was a kid!!! It always brings me back memories
Frances R.
Frances R.
I've got the blue box blues!! Kraft mac and cheese is my all time favorite brand of mac and cheese and the explosion of cheese just makes it that much better. Buy this! And you won't be sorry!
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?