Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#11 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Dalton, GA

Simply amazing taste. Creamy. Would wish they would add more cheese to the mix make it extra cheesier for am extra amazing taste.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, Ma

This may not be the healthiest but it is definitely the tastiest!! Very cheesy and great for the picky kids! Extra cheesy and i eat it about twice a month or so it's my splurge item! I buy this frequently at Walmart mart!
Karla R.
Karla R.

Love this stuff could have it everyday!!! The cheese is so delicious who doesnt love cheese
Everyone loved it! Extremely creamy and cheesy my favorite since I was a kid!!! It always brings me back memories
Shayauna G.
Shayauna G.

EXTREME CHEESE EXPLOSION- that basically speaks for itself, doesn't it? Do you like Mac and Cheese? Do you like it EXTRA cheesy? Then this product is for you!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.

Kraft max and cheese is my favorite especially when they come in different theme shaped noodles !
Sam M.
Sam M.
Milwaukee, WI

I love kraft mac and cheese! in fact everyone in my house does. I LOVE the extreme cheese explosion because I usually add extra cheese. It's easy to prepare and tastes good. I love adding it to an easy week night meal. Will be recommending to all my friends.
My favorite Mac n cheese!! I could eat this everyday and not get tired of t!! It's also super fun to get different shapes noddles!!
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Lincoln, NE

These are my favorite comfort food and very simple for a quick dinner night where I have no time. The directions are simple and the food is delicious! Definitely a staple in my pantry for sure!
Sideman C.
Sideman C.

Best mac & cheese you can purchase. It will never get old. Great flavor, great quality. Not very healthy, but very delicious!
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now