Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT FOODS #12 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Hailee W.
Hailee W.
My favorite mac and cheese. It is quick and easy to whip up, and very affordable. Whether your eating it as a side dish or main meal I always go for kraft first. I will definitely buy this again, it's the best!
Mallarie J.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
I love this macaroni! It's fun to eat and it's very tasty as well. It's a must have
Lesly L.
Lesly L.
Fort Worth, TX
Never too late or early for a bowl of mac n cheese, this is the best because it's really cheesy & just delicious that I can't even describe the taste
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
Linden, MI
This kind of Mac n Cheese is my favorite! It's my go to meal during the week if schedules start to get really crazy! The flavor is really good considering it came out of a box. The instructions are easy to follow, but I never follow. Only reason I gave them a four star is I wish they were healthier.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Auburn, NY
Quick, easy and tastes great. Who could ask for more? Great flavor - always an easy dinner option.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Foodie Expert
I will not buy any other Macaroni & Cheese besides Kraft. I also love getting some Sausage and putting those in BBQ Sauce and then them in the Macaroni & Cheese....Omg Amazing!!! Try it!
Kaylea D.
Kaylea D.
Statham, GA
If you like cheese you would love this. It has the perfect amount. I love it and so would you
Mari S.
Mari S.
This is truly extreme cheesiness in a box! It is easy to make and my son absolutely loves it! I would definitely recommend.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Lexington, KY
This classic kraft mac n cheese was made even better with the extreme cheese explosion and for such a low price it's an easy meal
david d.
david d.
One of my favorite food I love this brand and the cheese doesn't taste bad at all it is very good and fun to make.
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?