Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#7 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Photo (1)
Dori M.
Dori M.
Rockford, IL
In my family everyone loves Mac and Cheese, so we've had our fair share of different brands and this is everyone's go to. We always end up compromising on this. As we the cheddar is heavy. I would only recommend to those who think they can handle the explosion.
Adria S.
Adria S.
Tucson, AZ
this mac and cheese is super easy to make and the kids will love it! when i have work and school its my go to lunch for the kids!
kat a.
kat a.
Whittier, CA
you can't go wrong with kraft macaroni & cheese and when Extreme cheese explosion is added, the product can only get better! This is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine, Kraft mac & cheese is a cult classic. I would definitely recommend this
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
I've had Kraft Macaroni and Cheese since I was a kid and it never gets old. Although it's not the healthiest it is a quick go to lunch. I eat these about once a month and love the characters on the noodles. Love how affordable and easy to make :) :) :)
Brie C.
Brie C.
Racine, WI
Foodie Expert
Mac and cheese is so easy for me to make, especially with a three month old! It's quick, easy, and delicious!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
N Plainfield, NJ
Great cheesy taste. Quick and easy to make. My daughter loves it too. A go to comfor food in my home.
Cierra S.
Cierra S.
Delicious! Taste great ! It isn't to cheesy where it starts to taste bad. they habe the right amount to be added
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Marietta, GA
Not the healthiest meal, but it is delicious. It is fast to make and little ingredients are needed. They can easily be found in grocery stores and are not expensive at all. I treat myself to this product a couple of times a year and have been doing so since I was a little kid.
Kylar O.
Kylar O.
Foodie Expert
The childhood favorite for all kids !!! Who didn't have this for a lot of lnches on your days off
From school! I know I did forsure ! It's not that healthy but pair it with some
Hot dogs and veggies and your Good !
Laurel C.
Laurel C.
Haslet, TX
A staple food that is loved as a kid and still do and have now passed on the love to my children
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?