Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Lexington, KY

This classic kraft mac n cheese was made even better with the extreme cheese explosion and for such a low price it's an easy meal
david d.
david d.

One of my favorite food I love this brand and the cheese doesn't taste bad at all it is very good and fun to make.
Marlea P.
Marlea P.

I don't think this product has enough cheese. It has good flavor but could use more cheese. I don't eat this often because it doesn't taste great. It is easy to prepare. I am not very satisfied with this product.
Angelo O.
Angelo O.
Modesto, CA

By extreme they mean extremely delicious because these noodles and cheese could brigten up anyones day
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Paterson, NJ

Everybody in the house loves it due to all the chessyness everytime I make regular mac and cheese they ask for the extreme cheese explosion
Cioly F.
Cioly F.

Love this mac and cheese, as it brings back so many memories from my childhood! :)
• Good, sharp cheddar cheese, Mixed with macaroni and browned lightly on top
• Golden rod powder sauce mix, Real good time for kids
• Gooey, cheesy goodness, original, classic flavor, quick & easy side dish or meal
•rich in calcium and iron.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
S Lake Tahoe, CA

You can't go wrong with kraft Mac n cheese there is nothing better. And cheese explosion is great for those of us who love extra cheese
Dori M.
Dori M.
Rockford, IL

In my family everyone loves Mac and Cheese, so we've had our fair share of different brands and this is everyone's go to. We always end up compromising on this. As we the cheddar is heavy. I would only recommend to those who think they can handle the explosion.
Adria S.
Adria S.
Rio Rico, AZ

this mac and cheese is super easy to make and the kids will love it! when i have work and school its my go to lunch for the kids!
kat a.
kat a.
Whittier, CA

you can't go wrong with kraft macaroni & cheese and when Extreme cheese explosion is added, the product can only get better! This is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine, Kraft mac & cheese is a cult classic. I would definitely recommend this
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now