Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT FOODS #7 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Ciara W.
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
Foodie Expert
Yummmmy me and my daughter both love this my husband doesnt really like the powder cheese in mac n cheese but I personally think this has such a cheesy chessy flavor
Jess V.
Jess V.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My child loves this Mac and Cheese! She refuses to eat any other one! I had to buy an entire sleeve of them to make sure I had enough for my kid. The flavor was great and it was really easy to prepare. I believe it was affordable and would recommend it to anyone!
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Elmhurst, IL
Love it! The best mac and cheese ever. Comfort food! Easy to make and the price is very good.
Jay N.
Jay N.
I mean with Mac and cheese it's pretty simple. But this ends up having the best consistency, and flavor to me. I've tried big, more expensive mac and cheese and I found myself coming back to this everytime.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Baltimore, MD
This Mac and cheese is great! The added extra cheese gives it a great flavor compared to the regular kraft mac and cheese. Definitely would buy again!
Emma B.
Emma B.
Canton, PA
Kraft mac and cheese is the best the kids love it and it is quick and easy to make with the directions on the box.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Lake View, AL
Foodie Expert
My kids love mac and cheese. Kraft makes this simple and easy to make. It's affordable and delicious.
Kelcie B.
Kelcie B.
Brownsville , KY
Foodie Expert
I love this macaroni and cheese. Craft is one of my favorites but sometimes I type something better after eating it. It's like it has a bitter aftertaste but I still enjoy it and I would recommend it because of the price
Nayla B.
Nayla B.
Lorton, VA
Foodie Expert
im a crazy person for cheese, and this is everything and more for my crazy cheese cravings. i probably have this 2 times a month lol. it meets my expectations and i feel like a big kid.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Foodie Expert
I have been eating mac n cheese ever since I came out the womb lol. Mac n cheese is great with anything. You can pair it with almost any dish. Its so cheesy and yummy. Cheese and pasta? Yes please. And its cheap, and it makes a lot for a whole family. Anybody can use it and even add their own little ingredients to it. You can also add meat. I just like mac n cheese by its self though. Always a favorite.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?