Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #17 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaron...1 Answers
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
Megan M.
Spring Hill , FL
I love my mac and cheese really cheesy and really creamy. This is exactly what this mac and cheese does with its formula.
Michelle J.
If you love cheese like I do definitely go for the cheese explosion one. Very rich in flavor and it is also very filling
Rayna S.
Kenneth City, FL
Easy to make, tastes fine and it affordable. Always had this when I was younger and always asked for my mom to buy more.
Alyy D.
Temple, PA
HECK YES MY MOST favourite EVER. I COULD EAT THIS EVERYDAY OF MY WHOLE LIKE OMG. AND IF YOU MIX PEAS IN WITH IT HELL YES
Mariah B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
My family and I love love love mac and cheese! This is one of the good ones and my son asks for it a couple times a week!
Elizabeth R.
Love the easy Mac and cheese especially for my son he enjoys it as much as I do. I just add a bit more shredded cheese
Ivy B.
Everett, WA
Love this mac and cheese, easy to make. I wish the noodles were a little bit after but overall it's my usual go to mac!
Monica E.
Cudahy
My kids favorite they love to eat mac and cheese. They are always asking me to buy it for then when we go to the store.
Linsey S.
Super cheesy Mac and cheese flavor is you wanna take your lunch up a notch! Great kraft flavor but extra cheese flavor!
Niki s.
Mac and Cheese is my go to dinner and the extreme cheese explosion box is one of the best! Easy to make and delicious.
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?