Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #15 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaron...1 Answers
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
Megan M.
Spring Hill , FL
I love my mac and cheese really cheesy and really creamy. This is exactly what this mac and cheese does with its formula.
Mariah B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
My family and I love love love mac and cheese! This is one of the good ones and my son asks for it a couple times a week!
Michelle J.
If you love cheese like I do definitely go for the cheese explosion one. Very rich in flavor and it is also very filling
Patience L.
This is one of the cheesiest most delicious Macaroni and cheeses I've ever had if you haven't tried it you really should
Kim J.
Otto, NC
Great product great value eat it regularly my kids love it easy to prepare even better to eat we eat this product weekly
Sandra S.
Louisville, KY
Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese. My son loves it so it's definitely good enough for me considering he's so picky!
Leah R.
Pueblo, CO
My kids love this kind of macaroni and cheese!!!!!! They can't get enough of it I have to buy at least 5-10 packs a month
Andrea L.
New Windsor, NY
Super good! Quick and easy to make for the kids when they get home from school want a quick snack before dinner is ready
Victoria R.
Sacramento, CA
We have mac n cheese for lunch almost every day and you can't go wrong. My kids would only ever eat this if they could #
Anita V.
Alvarado, TX
Nothing satisfys my craving for mac & cheese more than Krafts! It's my favorite childhood lunch & side & my son loves it!
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?