Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Cenon M.
Cenon M.
Rio Vista, CA

Extreme cheese explosion is literally the BOMB! I love how much cheese it has! It is so flavorful! My son loves it too!
Leslie S.
Leslie S.

Mac n cheese is the most served dish in our house. We eat it at least 3 times a week minimum and the extreme cheese is the bomb
Hailee W.
Hailee W.

My favorite mac and cheese. It is quick and easy to whip up, and very affordable. Whether your eating it as a side dish or main meal I always go for kraft first. I will definitely buy this again, it's the best!
Mallarie J.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I love this macaroni! It's fun to eat and it's very tasty as well. It's a must have
Lesly L.
Lesly L.
Fort Worth, TX

Never too late or early for a bowl of mac n cheese, this is the best because it's really cheesy & just delicious that I can't even describe the taste
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
Linden, MI

This kind of Mac n Cheese is my favorite! It's my go to meal during the week if schedules start to get really crazy! The flavor is really good considering it came out of a box. The instructions are easy to follow, but I never follow. Only reason I gave them a four star is I wish they were healthier.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Auburn, NY

Quick, easy and tastes great. Who could ask for more? Great flavor - always an easy dinner option.
Megan W.
Megan W.

I will not buy any other Macaroni & Cheese besides Kraft. I also love getting some Sausage and putting those in BBQ Sauce and then them in the Macaroni & Cheese....Omg Amazing!!! Try it!
Kaylea D.
Kaylea D.
Statham, GA

If you like cheese you would love this. It has the perfect amount. I love it and so would you
Mari S.
Mari S.

This is truly extreme cheesiness in a box! It is easy to make and my son absolutely loves it! I would definitely recommend.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now