Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT FOODS #11 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Emma B.
Emma B.
Canton, PA
Kraft mac and cheese is the best the kids love it and it is quick and easy to make with the directions on the box.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Lake View, AL
Foodie Expert
My kids love mac and cheese. Kraft makes this simple and easy to make. It's affordable and delicious.
Kelcie B.
Kelcie B.
Brownsville , KY
Foodie Expert
I love this macaroni and cheese. Craft is one of my favorites but sometimes I type something better after eating it. It's like it has a bitter aftertaste but I still enjoy it and I would recommend it because of the price
Nayla B.
Nayla B.
Lorton, VA
Foodie Expert
im a crazy person for cheese, and this is everything and more for my crazy cheese cravings. i probably have this 2 times a month lol. it meets my expectations and i feel like a big kid.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Foodie Expert
I have been eating mac n cheese ever since I came out the womb lol. Mac n cheese is great with anything. You can pair it with almost any dish. Its so cheesy and yummy. Cheese and pasta? Yes please. And its cheap, and it makes a lot for a whole family. Anybody can use it and even add their own little ingredients to it. You can also add meat. I just like mac n cheese by its self though. Always a favorite.
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
Foodie Expert
This is one of the brands of mac and cheese that I always buy. I can normally find this on sale or can find a coupon for it. It has met all of my expectations. The flavor is amazing and I really like it. I would definitely buy this again and I recommend this to anyone.
maritza g.
maritza g.
let me just say this is awesome !! its very easy to do and my son loves them i ususally put sausage to go and some bread crumps and they are very good !! its not very healthy but its worth it is very cheassy im sastisfy and definely will buy again and that great price
Sam M.
Sam M.
Milwaukee, WI
I love kraft mac and cheese! in fact everyone in my house does. I LOVE the extreme cheese explosion because I usually add extra cheese. It's easy to prepare and tastes good. I love adding it to an easy week night meal. Will be recommending to all my friends.
Sideman C.
Sideman C.
Best mac & cheese you can purchase. It will never get old. Great flavor, great quality. Not very healthy, but very delicious!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Foodie Expert
Kraft max and cheese is my favorite especially when they come in different theme shaped noodles !
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?