Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#10 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Gabby S.
Gabby S.

We love our Kraft Mac and cheese!!! It's pretty much a weekend routine at our household! The five year old has decided that's his must have for dinner lol so that's one thing we must include on the weekends with dinner!:) it's def a favorite!
Carla P.
Carla P.
Corona, NY

I mean c'mon who doesn't love Mac and cheese ! Yummy! It's very delicious do recommend
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Rensselaer, NY

This kid never left me, I still love eating this stuff. Nice bold flavor and if you're a cheese lover, you'll be satisfied
Kyleigh V.
Kyleigh V.
Olean, NY

Cheese extreme! Can't go wrong with lots of cheese. And we love the twisted noodles
Alexis R.
Alexis R.

This is not my favorite food but its really easy to make and really tasteful, not like other box pastas that are tasteless.
Kelsi C.
Kelsi C.

When it comes to mac and cheese kraft does it best! I love this amazing food! My go to comfort food.
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Chapel Hill, NC

This is hands down the best Mac n cheese that I have every had! It is so creamy and flavorful
Anita M.
Anita M.
Wake Forest, NC

Too much of that fake cheese taste. My kids actually prefer the regular mac and cheese to this.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Hernando, FL

THE GIRLS LOVE MAC AND CHEESE AND SO DOES HUBBY. WE HAVE IT ABOUT ONCE A WEEK. IT IS NOT EXPENSIVE AND CAN ADD HAMBURGER TO IT,
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
San Tan Vly, AZ

My family and I love love love mac and cheese! This is one of the good ones and my son asks for it a couple times a week!
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now