Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#7 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Photo (1)
Megan W.
Megan W.
Foodie Expert
I will not buy any other Macaroni & Cheese besides Kraft. I also love getting some Sausage and putting those in BBQ Sauce and then them in the Macaroni & Cheese....Omg Amazing!!! Try it!
Kaylea D.
Kaylea D.
Statham, GA
If you like cheese you would love this. It has the perfect amount. I love it and so would you
Mari S.
Mari S.
This is truly extreme cheesiness in a box! It is easy to make and my son absolutely loves it! I would definitely recommend.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Lexington, KY
This classic kraft mac n cheese was made even better with the extreme cheese explosion and for such a low price it's an easy meal
david d.
david d.
One of my favorite food I love this brand and the cheese doesn't taste bad at all it is very good and fun to make.
Marlea P.
Marlea P.
I don't think this product has enough cheese. It has good flavor but could use more cheese. I don't eat this often because it doesn't taste great. It is easy to prepare. I am not very satisfied with this product.
Angelo O.
Angelo O.
Modesto, CA
By extreme they mean extremely delicious because these noodles and cheese could brigten up anyones day
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Paterson, NJ
Everybody in the house loves it due to all the chessyness everytime I make regular mac and cheese they ask for the extreme cheese explosion
Cioly F.
Cioly F.
Love this mac and cheese, as it brings back so many memories from my childhood! :)
• Good, sharp cheddar cheese, Mixed with macaroni and browned lightly on top
• Golden rod powder sauce mix, Real good time for kids
• Gooey, cheesy goodness, original, classic flavor, quick & easy side dish or meal
•rich in calcium and iron.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
You can't go wrong with kraft Mac n cheese there is nothing better. And cheese explosion is great for those of us who love extra cheese
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?