Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#7 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Photo (1)
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Wilmington, CA
This is my favorite macaroni I love the taste it's perfect it's easy to make and it's not expensive
Yurgenny G.
Yurgenny G.
Copiague, NY
Antes me gustaban pero ya no me gustan pero si lo son son buenos si si si si
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Compton, CA
I love cheese so this one is A MUST HAVE . Although sometimes the cheese packet isn't enough for me I love it when it's just right.
Cenon M.
Cenon M.
Rio Vista, CA
Foodie Expert
Extreme cheese explosion is literally the BOMB! I love how much cheese it has! It is so flavorful! My son loves it too!
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Mac n cheese is the most served dish in our house. We eat it at least 3 times a week minimum and the extreme cheese is the bomb
Hailee W.
Hailee W.
My favorite mac and cheese. It is quick and easy to whip up, and very affordable. Whether your eating it as a side dish or main meal I always go for kraft first. I will definitely buy this again, it's the best!
Mallarie J.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
I love this macaroni! It's fun to eat and it's very tasty as well. It's a must have
Lesly L.
Lesly L.
Fort Worth, TX
Never too late or early for a bowl of mac n cheese, this is the best because it's really cheesy & just delicious that I can't even describe the taste
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
Linden, MI
This kind of Mac n Cheese is my favorite! It's my go to meal during the week if schedules start to get really crazy! The flavor is really good considering it came out of a box. The instructions are easy to follow, but I never follow. Only reason I gave them a four star is I wish they were healthier.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Auburn, NY
Quick, easy and tastes great. Who could ask for more? Great flavor - always an easy dinner option.
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?