Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#10 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Carlyle, IL

Easy to make, kids love it and it can be combined with things like chicken to make simple, easy dinner dishes.
Angie A.
Angie A.
Brooklyn, NY

When I'm tired and want a delicious (usually) dinner I just cook a Kraft Macaroni & Cheese, I found it in every super market and is so easy to prepare, the extreme cheese explosion was better than I had imagine I would buy this again.
Aysha P.
Aysha P.
Staten Island, NY

Love this its so quick and easy just add more milk to make it creamy . Always my go to food when im looking for something quick
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Boston, MA

The comfort food, always yummy, always the same great taste! Full of flavor and delicious with each bite!
Erica M.
Erica M.
Canton, OH

Lots of cheese!!! My entire family loves it! One box isn't enough for my family of four, though.
Roman Rosario M.
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL

his variety of Kraft mac n cheese is the only once I've used that I do not have to add extra cheese to. When making the traditional one, the cheese seems to just...tint the noodles rather than creating an ooey and gooey and cheesy sauce for the noodles, and this variety does just that. But it's still Kraft so it's never gonna be great...but good and affordable step up from the usual Kraft mac.
Leah R.
Leah R.
Pueblo, CO

My kids love this kind of macaroni and cheese!!!!!! They can't get enough of it I have to buy at least 5-10 packs a month
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Orlando, FL

Oh my goodness the greatest mac and cheese ever. The most cheesiest it can get and I really love cheese.
Christina A.
Christina A.

love their mac and cheese sm. love their mac and cheese sm. love their mac and cheese sm. love their mac and cheese sm.
Teresa  A.
Teresa A.
Boynton Beach, FL

This are so bomb and super fast . I love this to add as a side dish for my steak . The flavor is amazing and nice and rich
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now