Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT FOODS #12 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
I like the cheesier Mac and cheese and thus hits the spot. I like the way the noise cook an the way instructions
kandice p.
kandice p.
Mount Vernon, NY
i love me some macaroni and cheese .this right here is loaded with cheese andits not too overwhelmed its just the right amount
Kim J.
Kim J.
Otto, NC
Great product great value eat it regularly my kids love it easy to prepare even better to eat we eat this product weekly
Kylie S.
Kylie S.
This mac n' cheese is my number 1 go to macaroni and cheese. I love it. I eat it all the time and its quick and easy.
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
Middleport, NY
Foodie Expert
It's a great type of Mac n cheese but all mac n cheese is great! Eat about every 2 weeks, very easy to prepare and very affordable, not the healthiest option but it is a delicious one! I continuously purchase :)
Ciara W.
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
Foodie Expert
Yummmmy me and my daughter both love this my husband doesnt really like the powder cheese in mac n cheese but I personally think this has such a cheesy chessy flavor
Jess V.
Jess V.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My child loves this Mac and Cheese! She refuses to eat any other one! I had to buy an entire sleeve of them to make sure I had enough for my kid. The flavor was great and it was really easy to prepare. I believe it was affordable and would recommend it to anyone!
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Elmhurst, IL
Love it! The best mac and cheese ever. Comfort food! Easy to make and the price is very good.
Jay N.
Jay N.
I mean with Mac and cheese it's pretty simple. But this ends up having the best consistency, and flavor to me. I've tried big, more expensive mac and cheese and I found myself coming back to this everytime.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Baltimore, MD
This Mac and cheese is great! The added extra cheese gives it a great flavor compared to the regular kraft mac and cheese. Definitely would buy again!
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?