Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Thays L.
Thays L.
Secaucus, NJ

This is delicious no Mac and cheese brand can top this. Its fast and easy to make. And I can do it for an after school snack.
ashley f.
ashley f.

When i say these are really good, they are really good. These macaroni and cheese are so cheesy and delicious. If you don't like cheese please don't buy this you won't like it at all, very satisfied with this.
Marisa R.
Marisa R.

So yummy! I'm an adult and i still love Mac & cheese. Especially this kind! The cheesy-ness is perfect. Its available everywhere so Walmart is where I usually get mine. It totally met my expectations and is super easy to make. We always have some on hand for easy dinners or easy lunches as a quick side dish.
Irene B.
Irene B.

I love this kind of Mac and cheese, super cheesy, recommend for anyone. Has bursting flavor
Uhh no no original is best. Yuck no my kids love Kraft delxue shells and cheese hot cheese yummy
Desiree Q.
Desiree Q.
Springfield, OR

We ALWAYS have kraft mac & cheese in our pantry. Our youngest son enjoys adding additional items to the boxed items.
Karla G.
Karla G.

una opcion rapida y de buen sabor especial para los niños les encanta el queso y eso acompañado como un acompañamiento de un platillo es grandioso por que ellos lo adoran
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Wilmington, CA

This is my favorite macaroni I love the taste it's perfect it's easy to make and it's not expensive
Yurgenny G.
Yurgenny G.
Copiague, NY

Antes me gustaban pero ya no me gustan pero si lo son son buenos si si si si
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Compton, CA

I love cheese so this one is A MUST HAVE . Although sometimes the cheese packet isn't enough for me I love it when it's just right.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now