Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT FOODS #11 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Hailee W.
Hailee W.
My favorite mac and cheese. It is quick and easy to whip up, and very affordable. Whether your eating it as a side dish or main meal I always go for kraft first. I will definitely buy this again, it's the best!
Yurgenny G.
Yurgenny G.
Copiague, NY
Foodie Expert
Antes me gustaban pero ya no me gustan pero si lo son son buenos si si si si
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Wilmington, CA
This is my favorite macaroni I love the taste it's perfect it's easy to make and it's not expensive
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
I love Kraft macaroni and cheese. It's super easy to make. I've been eating this since I was a kid.
Desiree Q.
Desiree Q.
Springfield, OR
We ALWAYS have kraft mac & cheese in our pantry. Our youngest son enjoys adding additional items to the boxed items.
Uhh no no original is best. Yuck no my kids love Kraft delxue shells and cheese hot cheese yummy
Marisa R.
Marisa R.
Foodie Expert
So yummy! I'm an adult and i still love Mac & cheese. Especially this kind! The cheesy-ness is perfect. Its available everywhere so Walmart is where I usually get mine. It totally met my expectations and is super easy to make. We always have some on hand for easy dinners or easy lunches as a quick side dish.
Thays L.
Thays L.
Secaucus, NJ
This is delicious no Mac and cheese brand can top this. Its fast and easy to make. And I can do it for an after school snack.
Susana C.
Susana C.
Existe algo mejor que el Mac & Cheese?? No lo creo y este Extreme Cheese Explosion es la gloria! Queda super cremoso con la cantidad de queso que se derrite y lo mejor es que es muy facil de preparar para esos dias en los que no quieres pasar mas de 30 minutos en la cocina, para volver a la cama a ver Netflix.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
If you love cheese this is a product you need! It tastes much like the original just with a pop of cheesiness. Kraft's Macaroni and Cheese is the best on the market and at a great price too. Definitely worth trying!
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?