Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#10 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Allie C.
Allie C.

Cheese was a bit watery despite the followed package instructions. Better to stick to the original.
richard p.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA

Never seen this one in store but kraft makes some good stuff I know some my family use there stuff.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
savannah, GA

Kraft macaroni and cheese is the best. There is not another brand that can beat it. Who doesn't like Kraft macaroni and cheese? Especially extreme cheese.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

I use this product often. My two year old loves Mac and cheese and honestly this is the only brand I like giving him.
Gabby S.
Gabby S.

We love our Kraft Mac and cheese!!! It's pretty much a weekend routine at our household! The five year old has decided that's his must have for dinner lol so that's one thing we must include on the weekends with dinner!:) it's def a favorite!
Carla P.
Carla P.
Corona, NY

I mean c'mon who doesn't love Mac and cheese ! Yummy! It's very delicious do recommend
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
San Tan Vly, AZ

My family and I love love love mac and cheese! This is one of the good ones and my son asks for it a couple times a week!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.

This is my favorite macaroni and cheese ever! It has extra cheese Which makes it taste even better! If you don't like extra cheese then don't get this! But I give this a five out of five star rating!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Hernando, FL

THE GIRLS LOVE MAC AND CHEESE AND SO DOES HUBBY. WE HAVE IT ABOUT ONCE A WEEK. IT IS NOT EXPENSIVE AND CAN ADD HAMBURGER TO IT,
Anita M.
Anita M.
Wake Forest, NC

Too much of that fake cheese taste. My kids actually prefer the regular mac and cheese to this.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now