Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT FOODS #12 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac ...I had more cheese!! 2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a...No why did they? 2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compare...In my opinion I think it has j... 1 Answers
Photo (1)
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Ciara W.
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
Yummmmy me and my daughter both love this my husband doesnt really like the powder cheese in mac n cheese but I personally think this has such a cheesy chessy flavor
Tia S.
Tia S.
Gloucester Pt, VA
Mac and Cheese is my family's busy night dinner, but it never disappoints. It's always cheesy and delicious
Asia H.
Asia H.
Bronx, NY
A quick lunch or a hangout get together food either way kraft is the best to get down with I love kraft mac and cheese and so should you
Imelda S.
Imelda S.
I like this macaroni and cheese it cheeses and easy to make when you don't have time to cook something special macaroni and cheese is good plate to offer in dinner table.
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
Middleport, NY
It's a great type of Mac n cheese but all mac n cheese is great! Eat about every 2 weeks, very easy to prepare and very affordable, not the healthiest option but it is a delicious one! I continuously purchase :)
Kylie S.
Kylie S.
This mac n' cheese is my number 1 go to macaroni and cheese. I love it. I eat it all the time and its quick and easy.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Summerville, GA
I love this cause it's super cheesy and delicious. And it's so simple to make anybody can make it.
josie l.
josie l.
Los Fresnos, TX
The cheesiest mac and cheese. Super easy to make. The best snack to make on the quicks.
Tricia D.
Tricia D.
This kind of mac & cheese is my favorite. I like super cheesy mac & cheese. It isn't very hard to make, which I like. I eat this a couple times a month. I add some extra graded cheese because it isn't quite cheesy enough. Overall I am happy with the product.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
When you're in a bad mood, you can't go wrong with Mac and cheese. Even if it isn't homemade, it still taste amazing! It's so easy to make and is lnt time consuming. 10/10.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers , NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?