Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Tricia D.
Tricia D.

This kind of mac & cheese is my favorite. I like super cheesy mac & cheese. It isn't very hard to make, which I like. I eat this a couple times a month. I add some extra graded cheese because it isn't quite cheesy enough. Overall I am happy with the product.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

When you're in a bad mood, you can't go wrong with Mac and cheese. Even if it isn't homemade, it still taste amazing! It's so easy to make and is lnt time consuming. 10/10.
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Hemet, CA

My husband is a Mac and cheese lover and this one is one of his fav. I like this product even tho its in a box it stop come out like if you made it home made
Ciera A.
Ciera A.

Fast easy convenient and delicious ! Kraft macaroni & cheese extreme cheese explosion is a combination of the classic taste you love when it comes to Mack and cheese with a extra punch of delicious cheesiness, there is no such thing as too much cheese , especially when it comes to this product
Kim J.
Kim J.
Otto, NC

Great product great value eat it regularly my kids love it easy to prepare even better to eat we eat this product weekly
kandice p.
kandice p.
Mount Vernon, NY

i love me some macaroni and cheese .this right here is loaded with cheese andits not too overwhelmed its just the right amount
I like the cheesier Mac and cheese and thus hits the spot. I like the way the noise cook an the way instructions
Shelby W.
Shelby W.

If you love cheese this is a product you need! It tastes much like the original just with a pop of cheesiness. Kraft's Macaroni and Cheese is the best on the market and at a great price too. Definitely worth trying!
Susana C.
Susana C.

Existe algo mejor que el Mac & Cheese?? No lo creo y este Extreme Cheese Explosion es la gloria! Queda super cremoso con la cantidad de queso que se derrite y lo mejor es que es muy facil de preparar para esos dias en los que no quieres pasar mas de 30 minutos en la cocina, para volver a la cama a ver Netflix.
Kamilė V.
Kamilė V.
Vilnius

This firm is my favorite. I eat it often. It's easy to prepare, it takes few minutes and it's not expensive.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now