Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#8 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Photo (1)
kandice p.
kandice p.
Mount Vernon, NY
i love me some macaroni and cheese .this right here is loaded with cheese andits not too overwhelmed its just the right amount
I like the cheesier Mac and cheese and thus hits the spot. I like the way the noise cook an the way instructions
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
If you love cheese this is a product you need! It tastes much like the original just with a pop of cheesiness. Kraft's Macaroni and Cheese is the best on the market and at a great price too. Definitely worth trying!
Susana C.
Susana C.
Existe algo mejor que el Mac & Cheese?? No lo creo y este Extreme Cheese Explosion es la gloria! Queda super cremoso con la cantidad de queso que se derrite y lo mejor es que es muy facil de preparar para esos dias en los que no quieres pasar mas de 30 minutos en la cocina, para volver a la cama a ver Netflix.
Thays L.
Thays L.
Secaucus, NJ
This is delicious no Mac and cheese brand can top this. Its fast and easy to make. And I can do it for an after school snack.
ashley f.
ashley f.
When i say these are really good, they are really good. These macaroni and cheese are so cheesy and delicious. If you don't like cheese please don't buy this you won't like it at all, very satisfied with this.
Marisa R.
Marisa R.
So yummy! I'm an adult and i still love Mac & cheese. Especially this kind! The cheesy-ness is perfect. Its available everywhere so Walmart is where I usually get mine. It totally met my expectations and is super easy to make. We always have some on hand for easy dinners or easy lunches as a quick side dish.
Irene B.
Irene B.
I love this kind of Mac and cheese, super cheesy, recommend for anyone. Has bursting flavor
Uhh no no original is best. Yuck no my kids love Kraft delxue shells and cheese hot cheese yummy
Desiree Q.
Desiree Q.
Springfield, OR
We ALWAYS have kraft mac & cheese in our pantry. Our youngest son enjoys adding additional items to the boxed items.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?