Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#8 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Photo (1)
Imelda S.
Imelda S.
I like this macaroni and cheese it cheeses and easy to make when you don't have time to cook something special macaroni and cheese is good plate to offer in dinner table.
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
Middleport, NY
It's a great type of Mac n cheese but all mac n cheese is great! Eat about every 2 weeks, very easy to prepare and very affordable, not the healthiest option but it is a delicious one! I continuously purchase :)
Kylie S.
Kylie S.
This mac n' cheese is my number 1 go to macaroni and cheese. I love it. I eat it all the time and its quick and easy.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Summerville, GA
I love this cause it's super cheesy and delicious. And it's so simple to make anybody can make it.
josie l.
josie l.
Los Fresnos, TX
The cheesiest mac and cheese. Super easy to make. The best snack to make on the quicks.
Tricia D.
Tricia D.
This kind of mac & cheese is my favorite. I like super cheesy mac & cheese. It isn't very hard to make, which I like. I eat this a couple times a month. I add some extra graded cheese because it isn't quite cheesy enough. Overall I am happy with the product.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
When you're in a bad mood, you can't go wrong with Mac and cheese. Even if it isn't homemade, it still taste amazing! It's so easy to make and is lnt time consuming. 10/10.
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Hemet, CA
My husband is a Mac and cheese lover and this one is one of his fav. I like this product even tho its in a box it stop come out like if you made it home made
jack q.
jack q.
Fast easy convenient and delicious ! Kraft macaroni & cheese extreme cheese explosion is a combination of the classic taste you love when it comes to Mack and cheese with a extra punch of delicious cheesiness, there is no such thing as too much cheese , especially when it comes to this product
Kim J.
Kim J.
Otto, NC
Great product great value eat it regularly my kids love it easy to prepare even better to eat we eat this product weekly
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?