Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT FOODS #11 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
So yummy! So cheesy! So fun! So easy to make! Would recommend for kids and a quick meal for adults. Definitely a guilty pleasure
Marlea P.
Marlea P.
I don't think this product has enough cheese. It has good flavor but could use more cheese. I don't eat this often because it doesn't taste great. It is easy to prepare. I am not very satisfied with this product.
david d.
david d.
One of my favorite food I love this brand and the cheese doesn't taste bad at all it is very good and fun to make.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
This classic kraft mac n cheese was made even better with the extreme cheese explosion and for such a low price it's an easy meal
Mari S.
Mari S.
This is truly extreme cheesiness in a box! It is easy to make and my son absolutely loves it! I would definitely recommend.
Kaylea D.
Kaylea D.
Statham, GA
If you like cheese you would love this. It has the perfect amount. I love it and so would you
Megan W.
Megan W.
Foodie Expert
I will not buy any other Macaroni & Cheese besides Kraft. I also love getting some Sausage and putting those in BBQ Sauce and then them in the Macaroni & Cheese....Omg Amazing!!! Try it!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Auburn, NY
Quick, easy and tastes great. Who could ask for more? Great flavor - always an easy dinner option.
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
Linden, MI
This kind of Mac n Cheese is my favorite! It's my go to meal during the week if schedules start to get really crazy! The flavor is really good considering it came out of a box. The instructions are easy to follow, but I never follow. Only reason I gave them a four star is I wish they were healthier.
Lesly L.
Lesly L.
Fort Worth, TX
Never too late or early for a bowl of mac n cheese, this is the best because it's really cheesy & just delicious that I can't even describe the taste
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?