Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Ciara W.
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA

Yummmmy me and my daughter both love this my husband doesnt really like the powder cheese in mac n cheese but I personally think this has such a cheesy chessy flavor
Tia S.
Tia S.
Gloucester Pt, VA

Mac and Cheese is my family's busy night dinner, but it never disappoints. It's always cheesy and delicious
Megan H.
Megan H.
perth WA

EXTREMEEEEEE CHEEEESSSEE!! I love my cheese so this is my favourite when it comes to Mac and cheese
Sarah N.
Sarah N.

BEST!!! So good especially with extra cheese. I love eating it when I get home, plus it's super affordable.
Asia H.
Asia H.
Bronx, NY

A quick lunch or a hangout get together food either way kraft is the best to get down with I love kraft mac and cheese and so should you
Imelda S.
Imelda S.

I like this macaroni and cheese it cheeses and easy to make when you don't have time to cook something special macaroni and cheese is good plate to offer in dinner table.
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
Middleport, NY

It's a great type of Mac n cheese but all mac n cheese is great! Eat about every 2 weeks, very easy to prepare and very affordable, not the healthiest option but it is a delicious one! I continuously purchase :)
Kylie S.
Kylie S.

This mac n' cheese is my number 1 go to macaroni and cheese. I love it. I eat it all the time and its quick and easy.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Summerville, GA

I love this cause it's super cheesy and delicious. And it's so simple to make anybody can make it.
josie l.
josie l.
Los Fresnos, TX

The cheesiest mac and cheese. Super easy to make. The best snack to make on the quicks.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now