Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#10 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Jeniffer F.
Jeniffer F.
Tampa, FL

Este es el clasico maccarroni and cheese, es el mejor, que a todos les gusta, los niƱos lo piden a diarioa
Madi B.
Madi B.
Waukee, IA

Really good mac and cheese especially for kids, but I even like it! Kraft is amazing! Extra cheese is the way to go
Aubrie O.
Aubrie O.

It's Mac and cheese. Literally Mac and cheese. Of course it's good. It's classic Mac and cheese and it's pretty good quality
maria c.
maria c.

I would NOT recommend this mac and cheese they put bad ingredients int them. Make it home made instead!
Chris N.
Chris N.
Rutherfordton, NC

Rafts Mac and Cheese has been in my life forever. It's been consistent in flavor and taste. Now my daughter love it too.
Drea M.
Drea M.
Gwynn Oak, MD

Personally I don't like the taste, but my nieces love it. To me it tastes like play-doh (lol). How do I know what play-doh taste like??...don't ask...
chris p.
chris p.
Fall River, MA

Where do I even start? LOL I always have to have this in my house, kids favorite, affordable too, usually make it with hot dogs really busy days.
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Louisville, KY

Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese. My son loves it so it's definitely good enough for me considering he's so picky!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.

Do I really need to review this? It's Mac and cheese and who doesn't love that. 5 stars all the way.
Denise B.
Denise B.

Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese. My children do not like it at all either.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now