Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Temple, GA

This is great for those cheese lovers. My family likes lots of cheese in our Mac n cheese.
Kelcie B.
Kelcie B.
Brownsville , Ky

I love this macaroni and cheese. Craft is one of my favorites but sometimes I type something better after eating it. It's like it has a bitter aftertaste but I still enjoy it and I would recommend it because of the price
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Mc Calla, AL

My kids love mac and cheese. Kraft makes this simple and easy to make. It's affordable and delicious.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Galax, VA

My husband and step son love macaroni and this is my step sons favorite as he says the cheesier the better so this one is a definite go to for me
Emma B.
Emma B.
Canton, PA

Kraft mac and cheese is the best the kids love it and it is quick and easy to make with the directions on the box.
Steph B.
Steph B.
Johnson City, TN

Macaroni and cheese is such a quick and tasty food that is now even better with more cheesiness added to the mix. This is even better than the original mac and cheese flavor. Cheap to buy and great tasting! The leftovers are even good!
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Baltimore, MD

This Mac and cheese is great! The added extra cheese gives it a great flavor compared to the regular kraft mac and cheese. Definitely would buy again!
Jay N.
Jay N.

I mean with Mac and cheese it's pretty simple. But this ends up having the best consistency, and flavor to me. I've tried big, more expensive mac and cheese and I found myself coming back to this everytime.
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Elmhurst, IL

Love it! The best mac and cheese ever. Comfort food! Easy to make and the price is very good.
Jess V.
Jess V.
Myrtle Beach, SC

My child loves this Mac and Cheese! She refuses to eat any other one! I had to buy an entire sleeve of them to make sure I had enough for my kid. The flavor was great and it was really easy to prepare. I believe it was affordable and would recommend it to anyone!
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now