Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#11 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Steph B.
Steph B.
Johnson City, TN

Macaroni and cheese is such a quick and tasty food that is now even better with more cheesiness added to the mix. This is even better than the original mac and cheese flavor. Cheap to buy and great tasting! The leftovers are even good!
Emma B.
Emma B.
Canton, PA

Kraft mac and cheese is the best the kids love it and it is quick and easy to make with the directions on the box.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Galax, VA

My husband and step son love macaroni and this is my step sons favorite as he says the cheesier the better so this one is a definite go to for me
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
McCalla, AL

My kids love mac and cheese. Kraft makes this simple and easy to make. It's affordable and delicious.
Kelcie B.
Kelcie B.
Brownsville, KY

I love this macaroni and cheese. Craft is one of my favorites but sometimes I type something better after eating it. It's like it has a bitter aftertaste but I still enjoy it and I would recommend it because of the price
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Temple, GA

This is great for those cheese lovers. My family likes lots of cheese in our Mac n cheese.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Southfield, MI

Who doesn't love Mac and Cheese! This is my go to meal when I don't have enough money and I want something filling. Cheese is a need in my diet so this is something I always have in my pantry. I eat Mac and Cheese and least 2 or 3 times a month. I am never disappointed when it comes to Kraft Mac and Cheese.
Nayla B.
Nayla B.
Lorton, VA

im a crazy person for cheese, and this is everything and more for my crazy cheese cravings. i probably have this 2 times a month lol. it meets my expectations and i feel like a big kid.
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Nampa, ID

I aam 17 and this will forever be my favoritr food. I make it all the time. If we dont have it i get upset. I make my mom get it all thee time. I made it for my grandma today and she loved it too. Very cheesy
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Lafayette, AL

Love using these when I babysit! They are so easy to throw together in a hurry. You can get it at any local grocery store! It might not be your healthy chose but it taste so good!
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?