Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#7 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Photo (1)
Megan R.
Megan R.
Galax, VA
My husband and step son love macaroni and this is my step sons favorite as he says the cheesier the better so this one is a definite go to for me
Emma B.
Emma B.
Canton, PA
Kraft mac and cheese is the best the kids love it and it is quick and easy to make with the directions on the box.
Steph B.
Steph B.
Johnson City, TN
Macaroni and cheese is such a quick and tasty food that is now even better with more cheesiness added to the mix. This is even better than the original mac and cheese flavor. Cheap to buy and great tasting! The leftovers are even good!
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Baltimore, MD
This Mac and cheese is great! The added extra cheese gives it a great flavor compared to the regular kraft mac and cheese. Definitely would buy again!
Jay N.
Jay N.
I mean with Mac and cheese it's pretty simple. But this ends up having the best consistency, and flavor to me. I've tried big, more expensive mac and cheese and I found myself coming back to this everytime.
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Elmhurst, IL
Love it! The best mac and cheese ever. Comfort food! Easy to make and the price is very good.
Jess V.
Jess V.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My child loves this Mac and Cheese! She refuses to eat any other one! I had to buy an entire sleeve of them to make sure I had enough for my kid. The flavor was great and it was really easy to prepare. I believe it was affordable and would recommend it to anyone!
Ciara W.
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
Yummmmy me and my daughter both love this my husband doesnt really like the powder cheese in mac n cheese but I personally think this has such a cheesy chessy flavor
Tia S.
Tia S.
Gloucester Pt, VA
Mac and Cheese is my family's busy night dinner, but it never disappoints. It's always cheesy and delicious
Asia H.
Asia H.
Bronx, NY
A quick lunch or a hangout get together food either way kraft is the best to get down with I love kraft mac and cheese and so should you
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?