Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.

This is not my favorite food but its really easy to make and really tasteful, not like other box pastas that are tasteless.
Kyleigh V.
Kyleigh V.
Olean, NY

Cheese extreme! Can't go wrong with lots of cheese. And we love the twisted noodles
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Rensselaer, NY

This kid never left me, I still love eating this stuff. Nice bold flavor and if you're a cheese lover, you'll be satisfied
Gorgi L.
Gorgi L.
Exeter, NH

I really love macaroni and cheese especially kraft. They have great value and really really good mac & cheese. Definitely meets my expectations! I don't know if it's healthy or not but I really don't care it's that good!
Abby M.
Abby M.
Gresham, OR

Yummmmm! This Mac n' Cheese is probably my favourite ever!!! So cheesy! And great when you just don't feel like prepping a huge meal, and not want to wait forever to eat. This meal is great for the whole family! And I recommend 100%!!
Michaela O.
Michaela O.
Lees Summit, MO

DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON MY MAC ANS CHEESE GIRL OOOH I LOVE IT SO MUCH ITS MY FAVORITE STUFF IN THE WHOLE WORLD HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE FOOD AND IM HALLA FAT BECAUSE OF IT BUT LIKE I AINT EVEN MAD. I LOVE MAC AND CHEESE SO MUCH ESPECIALLY KRAFT MAC AND CHEESE
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Lafayette, AL

Love using these when I babysit! They are so easy to throw together in a hurry. You can get it at any local grocery store! It might not be your healthy chose but it taste so good!
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Nampa, ID

I aam 17 and this will forever be my favoritr food. I make it all the time. If we dont have it i get upset. I make my mom get it all thee time. I made it for my grandma today and she loved it too. Very cheesy
Nayla B.
Nayla B.
Lorton, VA

im a crazy person for cheese, and this is everything and more for my crazy cheese cravings. i probably have this 2 times a month lol. it meets my expectations and i feel like a big kid.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Southfield, MI

Who doesn't love Mac and Cheese! This is my go to meal when I don't have enough money and I want something filling. Cheese is a need in my diet so this is something I always have in my pantry. I eat Mac and Cheese and least 2 or 3 times a month. I am never disappointed when it comes to Kraft Mac and Cheese.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now