Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #10 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Heather H.
Harlem, GA
I won't lie, I am a kraft mac and cheese loyalist! I know I know home made is better but nothing beats some fond childhood memories!
Julie B.
Waco, TX
I love KRAFT and this brand is awesome..I dont even have to add extra cheese. I sometimes add a can of tuna to make it a main dish
Maggie M.
Compton, CA
I love cheese so this one is A MUST HAVE . Although sometimes the cheese packet isn't enough for me I love it when it's just right.
jenna b.
Rosemount, MN
i love mac & cheese. it tastes so good. i want some right now. yum. i am now craving mac & cheese. i think i'm gonna go make some.
Samantha B.
Bakersfield, Ca
My family loves cheese! The more cheese the better! And this product we have tried and wasn't disappointed what so ever thank you!
My favorite Mac n cheese!! I could eat this everyday and not get tired of t!! It's also super fun to get different shapes noddles!!
Melissa M.
Olyphant , PA
Nothing beats the Mac and cheese. It is a blast into the past. Great price and they have revamped the flavor which is healthier.
Hannah L.
Kids just go crazy for these they taste great and fun to eat. Reallu easy to make dont take long at all i get these all the time
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
Quick and easy for lazy days or a quick snack. Takes very little time to make and one box serving 3-4 makes it super affordable.
Anna L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is absolutely delicious! Also super quick and easy to make! Great for any time! The answer to happy kids while babysitting!!
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?