Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#10 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL

Who doesnt love this stuff!? I love that they changed to a more natural recipe and it still retained the same flavor. It is always cheap and we buy them in the bulk 4-6 box packs at walmart. I would definitely recommend this to any buyers single or within families...just so convenient on days you dont want to cook a big meal, especially with kids.
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.

Este es muy bueno!! tiene demasiado queso y me encanta. Amo el dabor que tienen y no parecen de cajita. parecen caseros. Genial!!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.

The more cheese the better is what I always say. And kraft definitely aligns with that. It's a classic mac and cheese brand
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Reynoldsburg, OH

Tasted exactly like normal kraft dinner and didn't taste any cheeseyer than normal. Overall 6/10. Probably just gonna stick with normal kraft.
Kerissa J.
Kerissa J.
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD

Huge hit in our house, especially with all the kiddos! I always stock up on Mac not cheese!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Philadelphia, PA

You always know what you are going to get with Kraft mac and cheese; no surprises here. Very easy to prepare. I bought it at the local ACME. Very reasonably priced, especially when on sale.
Tatjana M.
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX

Ugh yes, this is my favorite type of mac and cheese. I love cheese a lot so the fact this is an explosion of cheese it melts my heart. Every bite you take you get a mouthful of cheese and it is so good. Buy this!
Kathleen N.
Kathleen N.
Arvada, CO

A childhood favorite of mine. Kraft mac and cheese is a really tasty quick meal. I don't eat it super often but it is a great comfort food. I buy it at my grocery store. Kraft also has removed yellow dye which is great! Ill keep buying Kraft mac and cheese as long as it stays delicious.
Jenny s.
Jenny s.

my daughter loves these. she will eat this all the time if i let her hahhaha. but i don't. these are really better then the original favors it has more cheese
Agustina A.
Agustina A.

I don't like it because I think that it's too much. It has so much cheese, I would to see more macaroni
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now