Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Natasha E.
Natasha E.

Everyone loves mac and cheese, well, at least everyone I know. I would cut off my pinky toe for some Mac & cheese. The more cheese the better in my book. I eat mac and cheese probably once every few weeks, but talking about it, I'm probably making some after work šŸ˜‚
Nasyeli B.
Nasyeli B.

Easy to prepare. Kids love this and adults as well. It has some calories so if you are in a diet don't eat as much. It's not expensive and you can find them at any supermarket. Some come with more product than others and I usually buy them when cooking fish.
Angela R.
Angela R.

I love this. It's so good. I mean there is nothing like home made Mac and cheese but this satisfy the cravings. I love to make the mix and just enjoy it warm and I would suggest others to buy this product. The cheese mix is so good and full of rich flavor.
Amber C.
Amber C.

Kraft has to have the best mac and cheese out there for a boxed mac and cheese, I love this kind so much. it Is so good and creamy, and tastes perfect. it is great for children or even a side to a dinner. I would buy this product again and again and again.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Kansas City, KS

Who doesn't love Kraft Mac and Cheese? It's great, easy to cook and has great flavor. I like to add extra Kraft American Cheese slices to mine to give it a little extra cheese/calcium. It's my go-to food when I'm sick and always helps me feel better.
Shaunda S.
Shaunda S.
Toronto, OH

My kids are fanatics for this mac and cheese, and I am too. We love it and typically have mac and cheese for dinner at least once a week. I haven't been disappointed yet. Not the healthiest food in the world, but a nice comfort food. Would recommend!
Cooper H.
Cooper H.
Hayden, ID

Best bac and cheese every it tatstes amazing it is a favorite for my family only a few calories i love this stuff soooooooooppp much its afforadable and lovely anyone wouod love it i love adding hot sauce to it yummmmmmyyy you all need to get this
Manuel K.
Manuel K.
Flushing, NY

I love cheese so I always purchase the Extreme Cheese Explosion one! It's very flavorful and it's easy to make! One of the things I love about Kraft mac and cheese is that it's so easy that even my nieces and nephews can make it on their own too!
Jena C.
Jena C.
Huntington, WV

Kraft Mac and cheese is so cheesy! It's quick and easy to make, you can't mess it up. It's the perfect food to snack on. It's also very cheap at the supermarket, so there's no way you can pass it up! I would recommend this to any cheese lover!
Jessie F.
Jessie F.
Kalamazoo, MI

So much yum right here! I have always enjoyed this product and the extra cheesy taste adds to the blissful flavoring that we get to enjoy! I would say that this is affordable and that everyone should have steady one box in their cabinet!
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now