Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Dallas, TX

This product was delicious, but it wasn't much cheesier than the original product, in my opinion. There might've been a bit more cheese, but I don't consider it an 'explosion'. It was still delicious, though I buy the normal kind because it's pretty much the same to me.
Suzanne P.
Suzanne P.
Fairfield, OH

This is the best,quick fix for my kids on a cold day. So easy my 11yr old can make it herself. She makes it at least once a week. Easy enough we could probably teach my husband to make it! Super cheesy. We make it as a side on Thanksgiving too. I recommend extra butter.
francisca v.
francisca v.
Avondale, AZ

I love extreme chesse kraft macaroni!! It is soo cheesy i get for second helpings. My family buys it every week in their groceries. Its cheap and fast and it never fails. The falvor is like beyond cheesy and i love love it. Having been eating kraft macaroni for years!!
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL

This is one of the brands of mac and cheese that I always buy. I can normally find this on sale or can find a coupon for it. It has met all of my expectations. The flavor is amazing and I really like it. I would definitely buy this again and I recommend this to anyone.
maritza g.
maritza g.

let me just say this is awesome !! its very easy to do and my son loves them i ususally put sausage to go and some bread crumps and they are very good !! its not very healthy but its worth it is very cheassy im sastisfy and definely will buy again and that great price
Jazzalen C.
Jazzalen C.
Willingboro

cheesy goodnest even you would like everyone thinks kraft mac and cheese is for children but its not in fact adults eat it too and its CHEAP yes i know u guys like that word make sure u cook it RIGHT if u dont it will be hard and thats a ewwww but i like this product
Holly J.
Holly J.
Dearborn, MI

SO MUCH CHEESE. But there could always be more. I typically pair this up with a bunch of shredded cheese melted all over it as well. It's super easy to make, tastes delicious even cold. You can get it at any grocery store. Over all I'm highly satisfied with this one.
Natasha E.
Natasha E.

Everyone loves mac and cheese, well, at least everyone I know. I would cut off my pinky toe for some Mac & cheese. The more cheese the better in my book. I eat mac and cheese probably once every few weeks, but talking about it, I'm probably making some after work šŸ˜‚
Macie E.
Macie E.

I love this mac and cheese! Kraft is the only brand I will by and I am always satisfied every time I make it, It is not only yummy but it is also very affordable. I usually buy my mac and cheese at wal mart because it is easy to find and it always the best price!
Sam M.
Sam M.
Milwaukee, WI

I love kraft mac and cheese! in fact everyone in my house does. I LOVE the extreme cheese explosion because I usually add extra cheese. It's easy to prepare and tastes good. I love adding it to an easy week night meal. Will be recommending to all my friends.
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??

Join Now