Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#17 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Kathleen N.
Kathleen N.
Arvada, CO

A childhood favorite of mine. Kraft mac and cheese is a really tasty quick meal. I don't eat it super often but it is a great comfort food. I buy it at my grocery store. Kraft also has removed yellow dye which is great! Ill keep buying Kraft mac and cheese as long as it stays delicious.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Natick, MA

UM hello cheese, this stuff is great for an easy dinner when you don't have a lot of time. This was always my go to in college when I need a meal before I went out to...study? Kraft is my top mac and cheese brand besides home made mac and cheese. This will forever by in my pantry.
Phoebe F.
Phoebe F.

Had this for dinner about a week a go and to be completely honest with you, it was awful. I don't see why people love this so much. It literally tastes as if someone covered a lump of corrugated cardboard in melted american cheese slices. Would recommend as a dare, otherwise no.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Marietta, GA

Not the healthiest meal, but it is delicious. It is fast to make and little ingredients are needed. They can easily be found in grocery stores and are not expensive at all. I treat myself to this product a couple of times a year and have been doing so since I was a little kid.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA

Kraft is a classic and will always be the number one provider of Mac and cheese! It is a staple in every household! The kraft macaroni and cheese extreme cheese explosion is the perfect blend for anyone that absolutely loves cheese! It is definitely cheesier than the original!
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Talking Rock, GA

you cant go wrong with extreme cheese when it comes to macaroni! and anybody who is anybody knows kraft is the way to go! absolute best there is! i buy this weekly. the only one i recommend to anyone and the only one i buy! walmart always has my back with plenty in stock
Jessy W.
Jessy W.
Knightdale, NC

It's something that I use when I'm too lazy to make baked mac and cheese. Kraft is quick and simple and you make it either on the stove or in the microwave and it's pretty much dummy proof. Just follow the simple step by step directions and voila you has mac and cheese.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Dallas, TX

This product was delicious, but it wasn't much cheesier than the original product, in my opinion. There might've been a bit more cheese, but I don't consider it an 'explosion'. It was still delicious, though I buy the normal kind because it's pretty much the same to me.
Suzanne P.
Suzanne P.
Fairfield, OH

This is the best,quick fix for my kids on a cold day. So easy my 11yr old can make it herself. She makes it at least once a week. Easy enough we could probably teach my husband to make it! Super cheesy. We make it as a side on Thanksgiving too. I recommend extra butter.
francisca v.
francisca v.
Avondale, AZ

I love extreme chesse kraft macaroni!! It is soo cheesy i get for second helpings. My family buys it every week in their groceries. Its cheap and fast and it never fails. The falvor is like beyond cheesy and i love love it. Having been eating kraft macaroni for years!!
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??

Join Now