Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #6 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Crystal P.
La Salle, IL
My family absolutely loves macaroni and cheese especially with extra cheese. This is easy to prepare and eat quick meal to add to a main dish or even add some ham and make it into the main entree.
Jillian R.
This is a go to quick meal for my family. It's easy to make in no time at all and very tastey.

My oldest can help me make this and we add hotdogs sometimes or even little sizzlers sausages.
Hannah A.
Berea, OH
I absolutely love how much cheesier this one is compared to the regular mac and cheese. It serves at least four people and the noodles make it more "fun" so even little kids enjoy it more.
Criss A.
This has been my comfort food for years, it's easy to make and tastes great. Now I don't buy it as much since I saw it uses Palm Tree oil and endangers species (watch Before The Flood).
Saba A.
Dearborn, MI
I love Mac n Cheese with a passion. It will never get old. I make this for me and my baby brother. Its great for lunch and it just tastes amazing. You can't get better than craft
Ally L.
Modesto, CA
I love good old Mac and cheese and kraft has always been the best. Growing up and even now I love it. I always got to add a little more cheese or hot dogs to top it off.
Kimberly T.
Katy, TX
In our house, macaroni and cheese is a staple. It's like added an entire bottom portion to the food pyramid, sad but true, and this is one of our favorites. So cheesy
Linda B.
North Richland Hills, TX
In my opinion Kraft Mac & cheese is the best . I have experimented with others but I always go back to Kraft Mac & Cheese . When kids luv it you know it's the best !
Stormie J.
I think this is the best Mac and cheese out there. I have a slight Mac and cheese addiction and this is just delicious.
I add some salt and pepper and then dig in ūüėč
Tabatha Z.
Youngsville, LA
I love extra cheese on my mac n cheese! The cheese explosion gives it the prefect amount! I will never buy any other kind because this is my favoriate of all times!
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?