Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Amber C.
Amber C.

Kraft has to have the best mac and cheese out there for a boxed mac and cheese, I love this kind so much. it Is so good and creamy, and tastes perfect. it is great for children or even a side to a dinner. I would buy this product again and again and again.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Kansas City, KS

Who doesn't love Kraft Mac and Cheese? It's great, easy to cook and has great flavor. I like to add extra Kraft American Cheese slices to mine to give it a little extra cheese/calcium. It's my go-to food when I'm sick and always helps me feel better.
Shaunda S.
Shaunda S.
Toronto, OH

My kids are fanatics for this mac and cheese, and I am too. We love it and typically have mac and cheese for dinner at least once a week. I haven't been disappointed yet. Not the healthiest food in the world, but a nice comfort food. Would recommend!
Cooper H.
Cooper H.
Hayden, ID

Best bac and cheese every it tatstes amazing it is a favorite for my family only a few calories i love this stuff soooooooooppp much its afforadable and lovely anyone wouod love it i love adding hot sauce to it yummmmmmyyy you all need to get this
Manuel K.
Manuel K.
Flushing, NY

I love cheese so I always purchase the Extreme Cheese Explosion one! It's very flavorful and it's easy to make! One of the things I love about Kraft mac and cheese is that it's so easy that even my nieces and nephews can make it on their own too!
Jessie F.
Jessie F.
Kalamazoo, MI

So much yum right here! I have always enjoyed this product and the extra cheesy taste adds to the blissful flavoring that we get to enjoy! I would say that this is affordable and that everyone should have steady one box in their cabinet!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Yucca Valley, CA

I love cheese! Especially Kraft macaroni and cheese! This is a great side to make when I'm making dinner for family. This box has great flavor and is easy to prepare, especially on a hectic day. I can buy this box at any grocery store.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Des Moines, IA

The Kraft cheese explosion is great not only does it have the traditional craft taste it gives you an extra bit of cheese to really get in there and make your taste buds happy it also is a little easy to cook and great for a side dish
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Fontana, CA

Like I said before I am I big cheese lover so mac n cheese never gets old and this brand is always creamy and tasty there's been some brand that dries out the cheese fast and leaves it hard but this brand I highly recommend!
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
Martinsville, New Jersey

Great snack or meal for anytime of the day I absolutely love it. This is the only brand of mac and cheese that I will eat because it is my ultimate favorite. Especially around the winter, and even summer are the best times.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?

Join Now