Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #30 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaron...1 Answers
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
Bailey F.
Middleport, NY
It's a great type of Mac n cheese but all mac n cheese is great! Eat about every 2 weeks, very easy to prepare and very affordable, not the healthiest option but it is a delicious one! I continuously purchase :)
D P.
What could be better than mac n cheese? A CHEESE EXPLOSION. Yo let's have tuna mac or beefy mac or bacon mac or mac with lots of butter or mac with yogurt or maybe mac with more cheese or mac with half and half.
Deirdre C.
I do not often eat boxed mac n cheese, I prefer homemade, but this is by far one of my favorite when I am in a pinch or don't feel like spending an hour at the stove and oven. It's very cheesy, and tastes good for a boxed mac n cheese. Of course it doesn't take like homemade, because it isn't.
Marlea P.
I don't think this product has enough cheese. It has good flavor but could use more cheese. I don't eat this often because it doesn't taste great. It is easy to prepare. I am not very satisfied with this product.
Monica N.
Bridgeport, CT
Childhood mac n cheese! Could be looked at as pricey for a single box, but cheaper in comparison to organic brands like Auntie Annie. Very flavorful and you control the amount of milk (or what kind for that matter) and butter (or other substitute) that is used. Flavorful and packs a punch
Steph B.
Johnson City, TN
Macaroni and cheese is such a quick and tasty food that is now even better with more cheesiness added to the mix. This is even better than the original mac and cheese flavor. Cheap to buy and great tasting! The leftovers are even good!
Abby M.
Gresham, OR
Yummmmm! This Mac n' Cheese is probably my favourite ever!!! So cheesy! And great when you just don't feel like prepping a huge meal, and not want to wait forever to eat. This meal is great for the whole family! And I recommend 100%!!
Annamaria D.
Tampa, FL
Who says kids can have all of the fun and enjoy their food! We as adults can too! And I am here to tell you that this mac and cheese is cheesy and delicious and whether you are a college student a mom or a five year old, get ya some of this
Lexi C.
Linden, MI
This kind of Mac n Cheese is my favorite! It's my go to meal during the week if schedules start to get really crazy! The flavor is really good considering it came out of a box. The instructions are easy to follow, but I never follow. Only reason I gave them a four star is I wish they were healthier.
Lauren O.
I've had Kraft Macaroni and Cheese since I was a kid and it never gets old. Although it's not the healthiest it is a quick go to lunch. I eat these about once a month and love the characters on the noodles. Love how affordable and easy to make :) :) :)
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?