Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #10 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
makayla w.
Its so addicting, and so cheesy too. Its my go to easy dinner choice when I don't really feel like cooking because its so easy to make
Chelsye C.
Mac and cheese is my favorite food so I'm slightly bias but these are good. I like the variety in shapes, easy to make and inexpensive
Hayley W.
Best macaroni and cheese I have ever had. You know it is good when restaurants are literally serving it pretending its their own.
Nataly S.
Lawton , OK
My favorite maccorni it's so freaken cheesy ! Lol i love it soft and not soggy like that really cheap stuff it's perfect easy to make
Carissa L.
Why is this stuff so good. It's quick and easy and if you're not careful you can eat a whole box by yourself. You've been warned lol
McKenzie W.
Stevens Point, WI
This is my go to food. I love mac and cheese and Kraft is defiantly my favorite. It has great flavor and just tastes like childhood.
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN
I LOVE a very cheesy mac n cheese dinner...sometimes I add extra sliced cheese to it and a little milk and that makes it even better.
Patti D.
I personally have not tried the Mac and cheese explosions, but my kids have and they loved it soo much, I can't make any other kind!
Heather H.
Harlem, GA
I won't lie, I am a kraft mac and cheese loyalist! I know I know home made is better but nothing beats some fond childhood memories!
Ashley S.
Helenwood, TN
Just when you think mac and cheese couldn't get any better, cheese extreme cheese explosion has got you covered with your cheese fix.
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?