Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

I use this product often. My two year old loves Mac and cheese and honestly this is the only brand I like giving him.
Gabby S.
Gabby S.

We love our Kraft Mac and cheese!!! It's pretty much a weekend routine at our household! The five year old has decided that's his must have for dinner lol so that's one thing we must include on the weekends with dinner!:) it's def a favorite!
Carla P.
Carla P.
Corona, NY

I mean c'mon who doesn't love Mac and cheese ! Yummy! It's very delicious do recommend
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
San Tan Vly, AZ

My family and I love love love mac and cheese! This is one of the good ones and my son asks for it a couple times a week!
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Chula Vista, CA

It's so easy to make I love it and it's really good is easy to make and you can eat it fast and make more
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Hernando, FL

THE GIRLS LOVE MAC AND CHEESE AND SO DOES HUBBY. WE HAVE IT ABOUT ONCE A WEEK. IT IS NOT EXPENSIVE AND CAN ADD HAMBURGER TO IT,
Anita M.
Anita M.
Wake Forest, NC

Too much of that fake cheese taste. My kids actually prefer the regular mac and cheese to this.
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Chapel Hill, NC

This is hands down the best Mac n cheese that I have every had! It is so creamy and flavorful
Kelsi C.
Kelsi C.

When it comes to mac and cheese kraft does it best! I love this amazing food! My go to comfort food.
Mike C.
Mike C.
Bronx, NY

I have tried many of varieties of boxed macaroni and cheeses and try as I might nothing comes quite close to homemade as Kraft. Whenever I don't feel like going all in making some mac and cheese from scratch Kraft mac and cheese consistently through the years has been my go to brand of choice.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now