Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #9 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Holli D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Foodie Expert
Kraft Mac & Cheese is the best. Of course the kids really love it but all of the adults do as well. Great price and always in my pantry!
Whitney S.
Delicious but not very healthy for me and my family! We have this about 1-2 times a week! Great flavor and keeps my children wanting more
Adrianne M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does it make me immature that I would like to eat mac and cheese everyday of my adult life? Nope! This is my go to and a childhood fav!
Chelsye C.
Mac and cheese is my favorite food so I'm slightly bias but these are good. I like the variety in shapes, easy to make and inexpensive
Sarah B.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Foodie Expert
You can't go wrong with kraft Mac n cheese there is nothing better. And cheese explosion is great for those of us who love extra cheese
Sara P.
Rydal, GA
This never gets old! Goes with everything as a side!! Who doesn't like Mac and cheese ? We as a family eat this at least once per week
Ashley S.
Delicious you can never have too much cheese I prefer this brand over the others I have grown up with this brand and continue to buy it
makayla w.
Its so addicting, and so cheesy too. Its my go to easy dinner choice when I don't really feel like cooking because its so easy to make
Hayley W.
Best macaroni and cheese I have ever had. You know it is good when restaurants are literally serving it pretending its their own.
Ashley S.
Cedartown, GA
Foodie Expert
it is the best stuff you will ever put in your mouth and the price is very cheap. You can put it in everything and everything.
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?