Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #11 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
Holli D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Kraft Mac & Cheese is the best. Of course the kids really love it but all of the adults do as well. Great price and always in my pantry!
Crystal W.
Sparta, NC
Love this macaroni, my mom used to make this when I was a kid and now I make this for my kids. Kraft macaroni will always be in my house.
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
For a family that loves cheese this is the perfect kind-of macaroni so much cheese in every bite it's like your biting into cheese heaven
VE-1120654Maria H.
Yo uso este producto a menudo. Mi hija de casi dos años le encanta Mac y queso y honestamente esta es la única marca que le gusta dar.
re
jeimaliz t.
TAMPA, FL
omg my daugther loves this..the both do specailly all the cheese involve .everytime i do groceries i have to purchase a box just for them
Whitney S.
Delicious but not very healthy for me and my family! We have this about 1-2 times a week! Great flavor and keeps my children wanting more
Hayley W.
Best macaroni and cheese I have ever had. You know it is good when restaurants are literally serving it pretending its their own.
Sara P.
Rydal, GA
This never gets old! Goes with everything as a side!! Who doesn't like Mac and cheese ? We as a family eat this at least once per week
Ashley S.
Delicious you can never have too much cheese I prefer this brand over the others I have grown up with this brand and continue to buy it
Chelsye C.
Mac and cheese is my favorite food so I'm slightly bias but these are good. I like the variety in shapes, easy to make and inexpensive
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?