Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Chris N.
Chris N.
Rutherfordton , NC

Rafts Mac and Cheese has been in my life forever. It's been consistent in flavor and taste. Now my daughter love it too.
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.

I've always been a big fan of Kraft dinner! This is for sure one to try! I rate 5 stars! Awesome!
Drea M.
Drea M.
Gwynn Oak, MD

Personally I don't like the taste, but my nieces love it. To me it tastes like play-doh (lol). How do I know what play-doh taste like??...don't ask...
chris p.
chris p.
Fall River, MA

Where do I even start? LOL I always have to have this in my house, kids favorite, affordable too, usually make it with hot dogs really busy days.
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Louisville, KY

Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese. My son loves it so it's definitely good enough for me considering he's so picky!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.

Do I really need to review this? It's Mac and cheese and who doesn't love that. 5 stars all the way.
Denise B.
Denise B.

Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese. My children do not like it at all either.
Allie C.
Allie C.

Cheese was a bit watery despite the followed package instructions. Better to stick to the original.
richard p.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA

Never seen this one in store but kraft makes some good stuff I know some my family use there stuff.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
savannah, GA

Kraft macaroni and cheese is the best. There is not another brand that can beat it. Who doesn't like Kraft macaroni and cheese? Especially extreme cheese.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now