Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#11 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Chapel Hill, NC

This is hands down the best Mac n cheese that I have every had! It is so creamy and flavorful
Kaitlynn M.
Kaitlynn M.

Everyone loves mac n cheese, but this takes it a step further! More cheese is always welcome! This cheese explosion talked your mac and cheese to the next level. By far my favorite boxed mac and cheese!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Palm Harbor, FL

Love love love this brand and this flavor! With mac and cheese, as with most things, I truly believe there is no such thing as "too much" cheese, so when I saw the extreme cheese explosion I was very excited. And Kraft as usual did not disappoint! If you haven't gone out and tried this yet, don't wait any longer !
Zenaida C.
Zenaida C.
Riverside, CA

I mean who doesnt love extra cheese. Come on extra cheese makes everything better. Right?
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

So yummy! So cheesy! So fun! So easy to make! Would recommend for kids and a quick meal for adults. Definitely a guilty pleasure
maritza g.
maritza g.

let me just say this is awesome !! its very easy to do and my son loves them i ususally put sausage to go and some bread crumps and they are very good !! its not very healthy but its worth it is very cheassy im sastisfy and definely will buy again and that great price
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Milwaukee, WI

I totally love Mac n cheese. I grew up eating Mac n cheese. The down fall for this one is there not enough noodles.
Anita M.
Anita M.
Wake Forest, NC

Too much of that fake cheese taste. My kids actually prefer the regular mac and cheese to this.
Ariana A.
Ariana A.
Sacramento, CA

My favorite! If I want Mac n geese this is what I have to have! The only Mac n cheese that is delicious!
Frances R.
Frances R.

I've got the blue box blues!! Kraft mac and cheese is my all time favorite brand of mac and cheese and the explosion of cheese just makes it that much better. Buy this! And you won't be sorry!
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now