Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #5 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Sharon P.
Bessemer, AL
Can you say holy cheese! What a flavor blast. Ilove it if youhavent tried this do this now. I eat at least 3times a month. So easy to cook
Crystal W.
Sparta, NC
Foodie Expert
Love this macaroni, my mom used to make this when I was a kid and now I make this for my kids. Kraft macaroni will always be in my house.
Hannah W.
Florence, SC
Kraft Mac and cheese is a staple in our house! We love the extra cheese with this product, we also love all the character Mac and cheese
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Foodie Expert
For a family that loves cheese this is the perfect kind-of macaroni so much cheese in every bite it's like your biting into cheese heaven
Rodney H.
Gordo
This is what I like to call quick comfort food. Does not take long to prepare and in my case does not take long to sit down and enjoy!!!
Whitney S.
Delicious but not very healthy for me and my family! We have this about 1-2 times a week! Great flavor and keeps my children wanting more
Hayley W.
Best macaroni and cheese I have ever had. You know it is good when restaurants are literally serving it pretending its their own.
Ashley S.
Delicious you can never have too much cheese I prefer this brand over the others I have grown up with this brand and continue to buy it
Patti D.
I personally have not tried the Mac and cheese explosions, but my kids have and they loved it soo much, I can't make any other kind!
Ashley S.
Cedartown, GA
Foodie Expert
it is the best stuff you will ever put in your mouth and the price is very cheap. You can put it in everything and everything.
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?