Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#10 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Shayauna G.
Shayauna G.

EXTREME CHEESE EXPLOSION- that basically speaks for itself, doesn't it? Do you like Mac and Cheese? Do you like it EXTRA cheesy? Then this product is for you!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.

Kraft max and cheese is my favorite especially when they come in different theme shaped noodles !
Sam M.
Sam M.
Milwaukee, WI

I love kraft mac and cheese! in fact everyone in my house does. I LOVE the extreme cheese explosion because I usually add extra cheese. It's easy to prepare and tastes good. I love adding it to an easy week night meal. Will be recommending to all my friends.
My favorite Mac n cheese!! I could eat this everyday and not get tired of t!! It's also super fun to get different shapes noddles!!
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Lincoln, NE

These are my favorite comfort food and very simple for a quick dinner night where I have no time. The directions are simple and the food is delicious! Definitely a staple in my pantry for sure!
Sideman C.
Sideman C.

Best mac & cheese you can purchase. It will never get old. Great flavor, great quality. Not very healthy, but very delicious!
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Palmdale, CA

Yes yes yes! One of my favorite foods in the world!!! I love them they make me happy! I can't this food is delicious
Maria M.
Maria M.

It have an intense flavor to cheese, it is delicious. I'm so busy all the fridays and this is the best option for me.
Anita Mzfiesty R.
Anita Mzfiesty R.
Douglasville, GA

Kraft has been a good to brand in my family for about four or five years it taste really good and it never priced to high. And very easy to prepare.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Burton, MI

My kids are major fans of mac n cheese my 4 year especially he would eat mac n cheese with any meal of the day not to mention my hubby is also a fan
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now