Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #17 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaron...1 Answers
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
Hilary A.
Grove City, OH
I love this Mac & cheese. Its a favorite & go to for my kids too. It is so simple & quick to make. It goes good with other foods or by itself.
Gloria P.
San Bernardino, CA
My kids love it specially during a cold or Rainy Weather ! They enjoy every bite of it !Super Delicious and it's also fast and easy to make.
Kayla M.
Maringouin, LA
We love Mac n cheese especially when we cook rice and gravy. Sometimes I even cook just Mac n cheese for lunch and it hits the spot for sure.
Molli K.
Love Mac and cheese. I'm so picky with food but I love Mac and cheese and could eat it all day everyday! It's easy to prepare and everything.
Brooke M.
I like the extreme cheese because I like to add cheese as I go and with this, I know I only have to put a little bit and I can save the rest.
Crystal G.
Bountiful, UT
Kraft has always had the right amount of cheese powder to make the best cheesiest Mac and cheese, I always splurge when I can to buy kraft.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , CA
Omg super good. My son loves this one and of course we all do at the house lol. I love making it with a dish on the side not just by itself
Sharon P.
Bessemer, AL
Can you say holy cheese! What a flavor blast. Ilove it if youhavent tried this do this now. I eat at least 3times a month. So easy to cook
Amanda P.
Ashland, OH
This is the only Mac and cheese we buy. It by far has the best tasting cheese in a box! Yum! The spirals are mine and my fiances favorites!
Amber G.
Lemont, IL
Being a college student, Mac and cheese is my best friend. Kraft is the ultimate brand and I haven't tried any variety that I didn't like.
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?