Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#7 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Photo (1)
Bree G.
Bree G.
Philadelphia
I love Kraft mac and cheese I used to live off of it when I was a kid it's delicious and easy to make there's a lot in a box
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Midwest City, OK
Even at 24 years old macaroni will never get old! I love Kraft and so do my kids! They never let me down
Diana V.
Diana V.
It really isn't that good, you can tell the ingredients used are artificial and it doesn't taste nothing like normal cheese.
Molly M.
Molly M.
Enid
This is the only mac and cheese I will buy for myself I love the spirals and I love the cheddar flavor.
Sarra S.
Sarra S.
Perfect amount of cheese! I absolutely love this brand and flavor. I'll never buy a different kind. You
Bailee P.
Bailee P.
Florence, AL
You can never have enough cheese, so these are perfect! They're so easy to make and so good.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Jeanerette
Love this product. I wear it every single day. Can't go wrong with this product. Last a very long time
Cailyn A.
Cailyn A.
Va
These are alright! Nothing to special! Like any other mac and cheese! They aren't to healthy
jessica b.
jessica b.
All kraft's macaroni and Cheeses are so good they taste amazing you have to make sure to make it right
Laura M.
Laura M.
Hanford , Ca
My kids and I love this it's super cheesy and easy to make for a quick dinner idea ! Taste super good
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?