Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #9 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
Elizabeth S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Tasted exactly like normal kraft dinner and didn't taste any cheeseyer than normal. Overall 6/10. Probably just gonna stick with normal kraft.
Gloria P.
San Bernardino, CA
My kids love it specially during a cold or Rainy Weather ! They enjoy every bite of it !Super Delicious and it's also fast and easy to make.
Molli K.
Love Mac and cheese. I'm so picky with food but I love Mac and cheese and could eat it all day everyday! It's easy to prepare and everything.
Kayla M.
Maringouin, LA
We love Mac n cheese especially when we cook rice and gravy. Sometimes I even cook just Mac n cheese for lunch and it hits the spot for sure.
Brooke M.
I like the extreme cheese because I like to add cheese as I go and with this, I know I only have to put a little bit and I can save the rest.
Hayley T.
Forest City, NC
I love kraft macaroni and cheese! I love having it with meals and I love the taste. Not to cheesy and it always gives enough cheese flavor!
Carlie H.
Denver, CO
Extreme cheese explosion............. THE BEST! Soft cooked noodles and extreme cheese, cant beat that! Makes you wanna come back for more!
Crystal G.
Bountiful, UT
Kraft has always had the right amount of cheese powder to make the best cheesiest Mac and cheese, I always splurge when I can to buy kraft.
Amanda P.
Ashland, OH
This is the only Mac and cheese we buy. It by far has the best tasting cheese in a box! Yum! The spirals are mine and my fiances favorites!
Sharon P.
Bessemer, AL
Can you say holy cheese! What a flavor blast. Ilove it if youhavent tried this do this now. I eat at least 3times a month. So easy to cook
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?