Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #6 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
cherie t.
Been eating this since I was a kid. Now that I have kids of my own I still serve kraft Mac n cheese!!! It's a product you can trust and count on
Hilary A.
Grove City, OH
I love this Mac & cheese. Its a favorite & go to for my kids too. It is so simple & quick to make. It goes good with other foods or by itself.
Kayla M.
Maringouin, LA
We love Mac n cheese especially when we cook rice and gravy. Sometimes I even cook just Mac n cheese for lunch and it hits the spot for sure.
Brooke M.
I like the extreme cheese because I like to add cheese as I go and with this, I know I only have to put a little bit and I can save the rest.
Crystal G.
Woods Cross, UT
Kraft has always had the right amount of cheese powder to make the best cheesiest Mac and cheese, I always splurge when I can to buy kraft.
Hayley T.
Forest City, NC
I love kraft macaroni and cheese! I love having it with meals and I love the taste. Not to cheesy and it always gives enough cheese flavor!
Carlie H.
Denver, CO
Extreme cheese explosion............. THE BEST! Soft cooked noodles and extreme cheese, cant beat that! Makes you wanna come back for more!
Sharon P.
Bessemer, AL
Can you say holy cheese! What a flavor blast. Ilove it if youhavent tried this do this now. I eat at least 3times a month. So easy to cook
Crystal W.
Sparta, NC
Love this macaroni, my mom used to make this when I was a kid and now I make this for my kids. Kraft macaroni will always be in my house.
Hannah W.
Florence, SC
Kraft Mac and cheese is a staple in our house! We love the extra cheese with this product, we also love all the character Mac and cheese
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?