Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #9 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
cherie t.
Been eating this since I was a kid. Now that I have kids of my own I still serve kraft Mac n cheese!!! It's a product you can trust and count on
Elizabeth S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Tasted exactly like normal kraft dinner and didn't taste any cheeseyer than normal. Overall 6/10. Probably just gonna stick with normal kraft.
Elisabeth B.
Kingsville, TX
I hated this mac and cheese. It tasted super powdery to me which is unusual for Kraft. I think they just overloaded it with the powdery stuff.
Marie G.
Pros great taste as I remembered as a young child is going to happen so I'm favorite go to easy meal just wished it's was more rich in Cheese!
Arielle L.
Scottsdale, AZ
Foodie Expert
A really good amount of cheese. Quick to make and fun with friends. Easy to sub in different ingredients to make it a personal mac 'n' cheese.
Gloria C.
Brownsville, TX
These Macaroni and cheese are eaten with most of our meals. Especially when its with meat. It has a wonderful flavor and very easy to prepare.
Hilary A.
Grove City, OH
I love this Mac & cheese. Its a favorite & go to for my kids too. It is so simple & quick to make. It goes good with other foods or by itself.
Gloria P.
San Bernardino, CA
My kids love it specially during a cold or Rainy Weather ! They enjoy every bite of it !Super Delicious and it's also fast and easy to make.
Molli K.
Love Mac and cheese. I'm so picky with food but I love Mac and cheese and could eat it all day everyday! It's easy to prepare and everything.
Brooke M.
I like the extreme cheese because I like to add cheese as I go and with this, I know I only have to put a little bit and I can save the rest.
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?