Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Columbia, SC

SO FREAKING GOOD! I absolutely love buying the extreme cheese because I LOVE CHEESE way more than I should. The flavor is amazing, and there's no way to mess these up!
Eule B.
Eule B.
Salem, OR

The best most cheesy and nostalgic mac and cheese out there. It brings me right back to my childhood with every bite.
The Emerald Phase I.
The Emerald Phase I.
Karachi

Oh my god !! If there is heaven I swear it will be filled with this flavour šŸ˜‹šŸ˜ me and my brother love to eat this it has the cheesiest flavour and we love it for that although by the end of tge bowl tge flavour starts hitting your mouth in a wierdd way
Greisy C.
Greisy C.
Orlando, FL

Best mac and chess ever ever! Nice meal, I love to
Buy this specially when I'm not into kitchen!
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL

Who doesnt love this stuff!? I love that they changed to a more natural recipe and it still retained the same flavor. It is always cheap and we buy them in the bulk 4-6 box packs at walmart. I would definitely recommend this to any buyers single or within families...just so convenient on days you dont want to cook a big meal, especially with kids.
corinne k.
corinne k.

kraft is a stong leader in the mac n cheese world. it has been my favourite since childhood and always will be. easy to prepare and very morish, kraft mac n cheese is a go to comfort food all year round
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.

Este es muy bueno!! tiene demasiado queso y me encanta. Amo el dabor que tienen y no parecen de cajita. parecen caseros. Genial!!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.

The more cheese the better is what I always say. And kraft definitely aligns with that. It's a classic mac and cheese brand
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Reynoldsburg, OH

Tasted exactly like normal kraft dinner and didn't taste any cheeseyer than normal. Overall 6/10. Probably just gonna stick with normal kraft.
Mehret T.
Mehret T.

It tastes great and can be used as a side or main dish however its easy to overcook. Not the healthiest option but when you want something cheap,easy to prepare and fast it will do.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now