Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #11 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
Melissa D.
Kalamazoo
I love this Mac and cheese because it is so cheesy! I don't think I could ask for a better flavor! Kraft will always be my favorite Mac and cheese!
cherie t.
Been eating this since I was a kid. Now that I have kids of my own I still serve kraft Mac n cheese!!! It's a product you can trust and count on
Megan R.
Galax, VA
My husband and step son love macaroni and this is my step sons favorite as he says the cheesier the better so this one is a definite go to for me
chris p.
Fall River, MA
Where do I even start? LOL I always have to have this in my house, kids favorite, affordable too, usually make it with hot dogs really busy days.
Katherine D.
Huntington Station
I eat this specific mac and cheese because I love the extra cheesey taste. It is great mac and cheese and it reminds me of my childhood. Love it!
Elizabeth S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Tasted exactly like normal kraft dinner and didn't taste any cheeseyer than normal. Overall 6/10. Probably just gonna stick with normal kraft.
Arielle L.
Scottsdale, AZ
A really good amount of cheese. Quick to make and fun with friends. Easy to sub in different ingredients to make it a personal mac 'n' cheese.
Marie G.
Pros great taste as I remembered as a young child is going to happen so I'm favorite go to easy meal just wished it's was more rich in Cheese!
Hilary A.
Grove City, OH
I love this Mac & cheese. Its a favorite & go to for my kids too. It is so simple & quick to make. It goes good with other foods or by itself.
Elisabeth B.
Kingsville, TX
I hated this mac and cheese. It tasted super powdery to me which is unusual for Kraft. I think they just overloaded it with the powdery stuff.
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?