Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #10 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Rebecca K.
Middletown, DE
This Mac and cheese is great! The added extra cheese gives it a great flavor compared to the regular kraft mac and cheese. Definitely would buy again!
Lesly L.
Fort Worth, TX
Never too late or early for a bowl of mac n cheese, this is the best because it's really cheesy & just delicious that I can't even describe the taste
Kristin K.
Berlin, CT
I love this! I use the original box reciepe with this box and I personally think it comes out better. This is a go to when I want some comfort food.
Emma E.
I would give these 10/5 stars if I could. Nothing tastes better than this old childhood cheesy snack, will be eating these as long as they are made.
Kaitee K.
East Chicago, IN
The kids love this mac n cheese because its cheesy. Its quick and easy to make. Its affordable. It also makes for a perfect afternoon snack or lunch.
Lisa G.
Burton, MI
My kids are major fans of mac n cheese my 4 year especially he would eat mac n cheese with any meal of the day not to mention my hubby is also a fan
Anita Mzfiesty R.
Douglasville, GA
Kraft has been a good to brand in my family for about four or five years it taste really good and it never priced to high. And very easy to prepare.
Catherine B.
Delton, MI
My kids love this for lunch or dinner. It's one of their favorites. It's super fun and easy to make too. I love it topped with chili or hot sauce.
Melissa D.
Kalamazoo
I love this Mac and cheese because it is so cheesy! I don't think I could ask for a better flavor! Kraft will always be my favorite Mac and cheese!
RaeAnn S.
I love this Macaroni and Cheese! I can live off of this food, it is very easy and fast to make. It only takes minutes to make this Mac and Cheese.
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?