Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #6 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Chiamaka N.
These are lovely, I like this one just because it comes with extra cheese, and sometimes you just want more than what you get, and this gives it to you for sure
Alexis H.
Good. I like it.Good. I like it.Good. I like it.Good. I like it.Good. I like it.Good. I like it.Good. I like it.Good. I like it.Good. I like it.Good. I like it.
Jada O.
Chattanooga, TN
I love kraft Mac n cheese it's the cheesiest and creamiest.My friends will come over and eat all of it when I make it they say nobody makes it as good as I can.
Katlin L.
Elyria, OH
This is good but the cheese if not mixed properly can get chunky. It feels like there is too much powder which causes the noodles to had powder chunks on them.
Shayauna G.
EXTREME CHEESE EXPLOSION- that basically speaks for itself, doesn't it? Do you like Mac and Cheese? Do you like it EXTRA cheesy? Then this product is for you!
Cae D.
Harker Hts, TX
This is hands down the best mac n cheese ever. It's full of flavor and the spiral noodles hold the cheese so well. Great consistency. Too bad it's not healthy.
Patrick P.
Hampton, IA
The Rolls Royce of comfort food. Since I was a small child, Kraft has always had great products and their Mac & Cheese has always been a staple in our pantry.
Nimarta K.
Maybe it's the nostalgia that compelled me to buy these again as an adult, but these really don't taste that good anymore. The cheese definitely tastes fake
Dunia C.
Orlando, FL
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion is my favorite because I love cheese ! It is a creamy taste that will leave you licking that bowl!
Nicole B.
Patchogue, NY
Ugh... I. Love. Mac. And. Cheese. And kraft does it right... every time! There's really nothing more to say... can't ever go wrong with a cheese explosion.
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?