Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#10 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Erin C.
Erin C.

for some reason these do not taste the same as the ones you make on the stove. I am not a huge fan of microwave portions.
Anita V.
Anita V.
Burleson, TX

Nothing satisfys my craving for mac & cheese more than Krafts! It's my favorite childhood lunch & side & my son loves it!
Paige M.
Paige M.
Shamokin, Pa

Quick, easy, and delicious. Doesn't require you to add a ton of ingredients and gives you your cheese fix.
Monse R.
Monse R.
Wendell, NC

I may be 21 years old, but mac n' cheese is life. There isn't really any cons to say about it, except that I really wish it could not be so high in sodium. Like I want to enjoy my mac n' cheese without thinking how its going to affect me in the long run.
Imelda S.
Imelda S.

I like this macaroni and cheese it cheeses and easy to make when you don't have time to cook something special macaroni and cheese is good plate to offer in dinner table.
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Hawley, PA

A classic! Quick and easy and absolutely delicious! Who doesn't love it? Always have a few boxes in the pantry
Arielle L.
Arielle L.
Scottsdale, AZ

A really good amount of cheese. Quick to make and fun with friends. Easy to sub in different ingredients to make it a personal mac 'n' cheese.
I am the ultimate lover of cheesy gooey macaroni. I love to make these when I am feeling lazy but super hungry. They come out a delicious, this is making me crave it lol.
Gouri G.
Gouri G.
San Jose, CA

I love mac and cheese, this brand of mac and cheese brings back childhood memories. It is very easy to make and takes less than 15 mins. I eat this almost once a week. They have really got the flavors and consistency just perfect. It is widely available and love how cost effective it is!
Iranalicia R.
Iranalicia R.
Henderson, NV

Love this brand of mac n cheese ! It reminds me of my child hood days and it is pretty affordable for the price !
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now