Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#10 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Sheryll M.
Sheryll M.
Bronx, NY

This box brings extra cheese and it's great! I love my mac n cheese too be very cheesy
Erin C.
Erin C.

for some reason these do not taste the same as the ones you make on the stove. I am not a huge fan of microwave portions.
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
Middleport, NY

It's a great type of Mac n cheese but all mac n cheese is great! Eat about every 2 weeks, very easy to prepare and very affordable, not the healthiest option but it is a delicious one! I continuously purchase :)
Imelda S.
Imelda S.

I like this macaroni and cheese it cheeses and easy to make when you don't have time to cook something special macaroni and cheese is good plate to offer in dinner table.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Aviston, IL

My kids love this Mac and cheese. I fix it about once a week and they love it. It's creamy and cheesy and not pricy
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.

I am a huge cheese fan and they pack a lot of cheese into one bite! They always taste amazing but are sometimes a little much but it's worth it! they are easy to make and disappear fast in my house! we eat one every other day
Paige M.
Paige M.
Shamokin, Pa

Quick, easy, and delicious. Doesn't require you to add a ton of ingredients and gives you your cheese fix.
Sue G.
Sue G.
Tacoma, WA

This has been a product I have had since I was a kid. It has always met my expectations
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

I love having a box of macaroni and cheese in the house. It's quick and easy to make for lunch or to go along with a dinner meal. Perfect amount for the kids to share. I always buy kraft Mac and cheese.
Asia H.
Asia H.
Bronx, NY

A quick lunch or a hangout get together food either way kraft is the best to get down with I love kraft mac and cheese and so should you
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now