Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #10 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Dunia C.
Orlando, FL
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion is my favorite because I love cheese ! It is a creamy taste that will leave you licking that bowl!
Megan R.
Mount Carmel, PA
Love the extreme geese explosion! Delicious and easy to make. Great prices for a great product, I never buy any other brand. I've never been disappointed.
Nicole B.
Patchogue, NY
Ugh... I. Love. Mac. And. Cheese. And kraft does it right... every time! There's really nothing more to say... can't ever go wrong with a cheese explosion.
Kim W.
If you like cheese this is the one for you! It takes the original Kraft Mac and cheese to another level of cheesy goodness! Affordable, quick family meal.
Michelle E.
Savannah, GA
Kraft macaroni and cheese is the best. There is not another brand that can beat it. Who doesn't like Kraft macaroni and cheese? Especially extreme cheese.
Samantha S.
Westfield, MA
The cheesiest of the cheesiest. My favorite is when they come in spirals, that's the best shape. Brings me back to my childhood when I eat this good stuff
Skyla H.
This makes me so happy and I feel like I'm 5 every time I eat this. Its so quick and easy to make its perfect for a lazy summer day. I love the cheesiness
Tabi P.
La palma, Ca
Kraft is classic mac and cheese. It's creamy and doesn't taste artificial. I eat this quite a lot for the reason that it's inexpensive and cooks quickly!
Drea M.
Baltimore, MD
Personally I don't like the taste, but my nieces love it. To me it tastes like play-doh (lol). How do I know what play-doh taste like??...don't ask...
Brandi G.
Bossier City, LA
I am a Mac n cheese fanatic. I absolutely love to eat this. I am not sure if I can make it to the meeting tonight but I will be there in a few minutes.
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?