Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Shirley Sue R.
Shirley Sue R.
Phoenix

Creamy, cheesy, quick, and easy! My kids go to lunch! My perfect quick meal that makes my four year old grin from ear to ear!
Paige S.
Paige S.
Indianapolis

I'm a huge fan of Mac & cheese and I love to make sure it's really cheesy! five stars all the way!
Bella T.
Bella T.
Londonderry, NH

This Mac and cheese Is very good. It is very cheesy and very easy to make. It's a great meal for the whole family. I would definitely suggest getting it. It's one of my favorite meals to make when you need an easy dinner.
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
San Bernardino, CA

My kids love it specially during a cold or Rainy Weather ! They enjoy every bite of it !Super Delicious and it's also fast and easy to make.
Kim W.
Kim W.

If you like cheese this is the one for you! It takes the original Kraft Mac and cheese to another level of cheesy goodness! Affordable, quick family meal.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Westfield, MA

The cheesiest of the cheesiest. My favorite is when they come in spirals, that's the best shape. Brings me back to my childhood when I eat this good stuff
Dori M.
Dori M.
Rockford, IL

In my family everyone loves Mac and Cheese, so we've had our fair share of different brands and this is everyone's go to. We always end up compromising on this. As we the cheddar is heavy. I would only recommend to those who think they can handle the explosion.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
choiceland

You can't beat home made kraft dinner. I just wished they added more cheese cause I'm a chessy person
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, Ma

This may not be the healthiest but it is definitely the tastiest!! Very cheesy and great for the picky kids! Extra cheesy and i eat it about twice a month or so it's my splurge item! I buy this frequently at Walmart mart!
Iranalicia R.
Iranalicia R.
Henderson, NV

Love this brand of mac n cheese ! It reminds me of my child hood days and it is pretty affordable for the price !
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now