Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#8 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Photo (1)
Patti D.
Patti D.
I personally have not tried the Mac and cheese explosions, but my kids have and they loved it soo much, I can't make any other kind!
Sequoia L.
Sequoia L.
This Mac and cheese, with some milk, mixed cheese shreds is THE BOMB I could set this any day everyday no matter the meal.
jasmine g.
jasmine g.
Yessss so much cheese. I don't know if it's because I'm pregnant but I'm loving these right now. Super cheesy !
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Burgettstown
There should be no other brand than Kraft. It is always delicious and never disappointing. My family loves it.
RaVanna C.
RaVanna C.
Sidney, IL
Tastes like my childhood. Love it. So full of cheddar flavor, one bowl and you're back to your 9 year old self
Dianna Z.
Dianna Z.
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves Mac and Cheese and its even great for adults! Its super cheesy and delicious. Its a great price also.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
So much cheese it's insane but so delicious! Can find at almost any grocery store and is decent for the price
Paige G.
Paige G.
Delicious ! Been eating Kraft mac and cheese since I was a baby. Mac and cheese shapes will always be a fav.
Priscilla K.
Priscilla K.
Jamestown, NY
I love spiral Mac and cheese! I could eat it daily. My absolute favorite for sure! There is no other! At all
Sharon P.
Sharon P.
Bessemer, AL
Can you say holy cheese! What a flavor blast. Ilove it if youhavent tried this do this now. I eat at least 3times a month. So easy to cook
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?