Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#7 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Photo (1)
callie m.
callie m.
Eatonton , Georgia
I love love love Mac and cheese and I especially love the cheese. There is so much cheese in this and it's to die for.
Angela A.
Angela A.
the regular kraft isnt my favorite i like mac and cheese made from different cheese but i still like to eat this one sometimes
Anita M.
Anita M.
Wake Forest, NC
Too much of that fake cheese taste. My kids actually prefer the regular mac and cheese to this.
Emilie K.
Emilie K.
21 years old and I still keep this stocked up in my pantry, such an easy side dish or meal and always a favorite in my house!
Chantal R.
Chantal R.
Foodie Expert
I tend to trap for these on my lazier days when I want something quick but tasty to eat at the same time. I love it
Janelle J.
Janelle J.
Zebulon, NC
Very good time to the other I am not the other use of the new year use of the other use both of the way to have u.
Ashley m.
Ashley m.
My kids absolute favorite macaroni and cheese of all time they only eat one other brand but mostly this they love how cheesy
Maryann S.
Maryann S.
Cedartown ga
These are really good and I love it so much and i love it and you should go buy it and I promise you will like it.
kiara m.
kiara m.
Kraft Macaroni and cheese is and will forever be the best mac and cheese on the planet. With extra cheese? Oh yes.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Foodie Expert
Kids favorite hands down. My son would eat this every night for dinner if I let him and for me it's a great price.
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?