Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Christina C.
Christina C.

I"m not really a mac and cheese eater. But this classic with extra cheese is delicious. It has a great flavor. I buy it at Kroger near me. Love the spiral noodles. It is a very affordable meal or side dish. I would defiantly buy the product again.
Bella T.
Bella T.
Londonderry, NH

This Mac and cheese Is very good. It is very cheesy and very easy to make. It's a great meal for the whole family. I would definitely suggest getting it. It's one of my favorite meals to make when you need an easy dinner.
Dori M.
Dori M.
Rockford, IL

In my family everyone loves Mac and Cheese, so we've had our fair share of different brands and this is everyone's go to. We always end up compromising on this. As we the cheddar is heavy. I would only recommend to those who think they can handle the explosion.
Kim W.
Kim W.

If you like cheese this is the one for you! It takes the original Kraft Mac and cheese to another level of cheesy goodness! Affordable, quick family meal.
Iranalicia R.
Iranalicia R.
Henderson, NV

Love this brand of mac n cheese ! It reminds me of my child hood days and it is pretty affordable for the price !
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Massapequa , Ny

Oh my WORD! How amazing is this? Yes the cheese actually feels like it's exploding in your mouth! BEST macaroni and cheese ever! So quick and easy to make, and everyone is happy!
emily S.
emily S.

so easy and tastes the best! I'm a big fan of pasta and this is my go to quick fix, I love it!
Lisa R.
Lisa R.

SO MUCH CHEESE! It tastes like the original Kraft Mac & Cheese only better! We're cheese lovers in my house and I don't even think they'll eat anything less than this anymore!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
S Lake Tahoe, CA

You can't go wrong with kraft Mac n cheese there is nothing better. And cheese explosion is great for those of us who love extra cheese
Eliana R.
Eliana R.
Lima

La verdad es que solo lo probe una sola vez y bueno a mi parecer no me gustó mucho se sentía un sabor algo artificial y bueno desde ahí no volví a conectar comprarlo
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now