Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#7 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Photo (1)
Jostina W.
Jostina W.
Utah
I always have these at home they are so good and easy and fast to prepare, they are just a salvation from when youre starving
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Patchogue, NY
Ugh... I. Love. Mac. And. Cheese. And kraft does it right... every time! There's really nothing more to say... can't ever go wrong with a cheese explosion.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Orangeburg, SC
First thing in mind when I want to do something quick and easy on my house.Sometimes this alone is a request from my brother
Gabrielle P.
Gabrielle P.
Victoria, TX
I love kraft Mac and cheese. Kraft Mac and cheese remind me of my childhood they are so delicious and are very easy to make
Carissa L.
Carissa L.
Why is this stuff so good. It's quick and easy and if you're not careful you can eat a whole box by yourself. You've been warned lol
Barbara m.
Barbara m.
My kids love this mac n cheese over any other on the market. It is simple to make and very cheesy. They always want more
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
Battle Creek, MI
Foodie Expert
Love the flavor pop in this macaroni and cheese. My children love this as well. Perfect to mix with a box of original.
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
The macaroni is a family favorite and has been for years on years so I can't help but buy some every time I go to the store, especially for dinners
Phelisha M.
Phelisha M.
Boise, Id
Another pasta go to. With 3 boys mac and cheese is a winner in our house. Boys love the extra cheesey and fun shapes.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Cape Coral, FL
You can't ever go wrong with mac and cheese. This is the original brand and the extra cheese makes it so much better.
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?