Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT FOODS #7 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac ...I had more cheese!! 2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a...No why did they? 2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compare...In my opinion I think it has j... 1 Answers
Photo (1)
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
I like the extreme cheese because I like to add cheese as I go and with this, I know I only have to put a little bit and I can save the rest.
Summer H.
Summer H.
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect amount for a comfort food day and the flavor is cheesy and I love how you can taste the butter that is added
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Foodie Expert
Kids just go crazy for these they taste great and fun to eat. Reallu easy to make dont take long at all i get these all the time
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Good. I like it.Good. I like it.Good. I like it.Good. I like it.Good. I like it.Good. I like it.Good. I like it.Good. I like it.Good. I like it.Good. I like it.
Katlin L.
Katlin L.
Elyria, OH
This is good but the cheese if not mixed properly can get chunky. It feels like there is too much powder which causes the noodles to had powder chunks on them.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Florence, SC
Kraft Mac and cheese is a staple in our house! We love the extra cheese with this product, we also love all the character Mac and cheese
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Pingree grove , Il
This macaroni is to cheesy for me. I really only like the original or creamy kind. My son whom is 5 also thinks it tastes ..yucky
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Delicious you can never have too much cheese I prefer this brand over the others I have grown up with this brand and continue to buy it
Jostina W.
Jostina W.
Utah
I always have these at home they are so good and easy and fast to prepare, they are just a salvation from when youre starving
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Patchogue, NY
Ugh... I. Love. Mac. And. Cheese. And kraft does it right... every time! There's really nothing more to say... can't ever go wrong with a cheese explosion.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers , NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?