Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#17 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Anita V.
Anita V.
Burleson, TX

Nothing satisfys my craving for mac & cheese more than Krafts! It's my favorite childhood lunch & side & my son loves it!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Spring Hill, FL

I love my mac and cheese really cheesy and really creamy. This is exactly what this mac and cheese does with its formula.
Leah R.
Leah R.
Pueblo, CO

My kids love this kind of macaroni and cheese!!!!!! They can't get enough of it I have to buy at least 5-10 packs a month
Rayna S.
Rayna S.
Saint Petersburg, FL

Easy to make, tastes fine and it affordable. Always had this when I was younger and always asked for my mom to buy more.
Mason S.
Mason S.

First off, I love macaroni! I love cheese too, so this cheese explosion was amazing! Full of flavor, and I just love it!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.

If you love cheese like I do definitely go for the cheese explosion one. Very rich in flavor and it is also very filling
Alyy D.
Alyy D.
Temple, PA

HECK YES MY MOST favourite EVER. I COULD EAT THIS EVERYDAY OF MY WHOLE LIKE OMG. AND IF YOU MIX PEAS IN WITH IT HELL YES
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
New Windsor, NY

Super good! Quick and easy to make for the kids when they get home from school want a quick snack before dinner is ready
Patience L.
Patience L.

This is one of the cheesiest most delicious Macaroni and cheeses I've ever had if you haven't tried it you really should
Ivy B.
Ivy B.
Everett, Wa

Love this mac and cheese, easy to make. I wish the noodles were a little bit after but overall it's my usual go to mac!
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??

Join Now