Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Irene B.
Irene B.

I love this kind of Mac and cheese, super cheesy, recommend for anyone. Has bursting flavor
Sam M.
Sam M.
Milwaukee, WI

I love kraft mac and cheese! in fact everyone in my house does. I LOVE the extreme cheese explosion because I usually add extra cheese. It's easy to prepare and tastes good. I love adding it to an easy week night meal. Will be recommending to all my friends.
My favorite Mac n cheese!! I could eat this everyday and not get tired of t!! It's also super fun to get different shapes noddles!!
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Lincoln, NE

These are my favorite comfort food and very simple for a quick dinner night where I have no time. The directions are simple and the food is delicious! Definitely a staple in my pantry for sure!
Sideman C.
Sideman C.

Best mac & cheese you can purchase. It will never get old. Great flavor, great quality. Not very healthy, but very delicious!
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Palmdale, CA

Yes yes yes! One of my favorite foods in the world!!! I love them they make me happy! I can't this food is delicious
Maria M.
Maria M.

It have an intense flavor to cheese, it is delicious. I'm so busy all the fridays and this is the best option for me.
priscila g.
priscila g.

los macarrones con queso son deliciosos me encanta como se derrite el queso su sabor y su consistencia son buenos
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Elmhurst, IL

Love it! The best mac and cheese ever. Comfort food! Easy to make and the price is very good.
Karla R.
Karla R.

Love this stuff could have it everyday!!! The cheese is so delicious who doesnt love cheese
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?

Join Now