Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #10 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Lisa R.
SO MUCH CHEESE! It tastes like the original Kraft Mac & Cheese only better! We're cheese lovers in my house and I don't even think they'll eat anything less than this anymore!
I am the ultimate lover of cheesy gooey macaroni. I love to make these when I am feeling lazy but super hungry. They come out a delicious, this is making me crave it lol.
Al Dorothy B.
Mooresville, NC
my great-grandson loves, loves, loves macaroni and cheese! i normally make it from scratch, but when i just want to do it quick, kraft is the go to. he loves this one.
Linda B.
North Richland Hills, TX
In my opinion Kraft Mac & cheese is the best . I have experimented with others but I always go back to Kraft Mac & Cheese . When kids luv it you know it's the best !
Tabatha Z.
Youngsville, LA
I love extra cheese on my mac n cheese! The cheese explosion gives it the prefect amount! I will never buy any other kind because this is my favoriate of all times!
Fiona R.
San Antonio , TX
Mac n cheese is such a comforting food. It is soooo cheap like $1 or something for a box like seriously? The pros would be it's yummy! And affordable. The cons would be it takes effort to make it, and ingredients.
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL
his variety of Kraft mac n cheese is the only once I've used that I do not have to add extra cheese to. When making the traditional one, the cheese seems to just...tint the noodles rather than creating an ooey and gooey and cheesy sauce for the noodles, and this variety does just that. But it's still Kraft so it's never gonna be great...but good and affordable step up from the usual Kraft mac.
Jada O.
Chattanooga, TN
I love kraft Mac n cheese it's the cheesiest and creamiest.My friends will come over and eat all of it when I make it they say nobody makes it as good as I can.
Chiamaka N.
These are lovely, I like this one just because it comes with extra cheese, and sometimes you just want more than what you get, and this gives it to you for sure
Rachel H.
Delmar, NY
I am in love with this Mac and cheese!!!!! It is easy to prepare and amazing to eat. Buy it again most definitely not that expensive and not that healthy either
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?