Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Mc Calla, AL

My kids love mac and cheese. Kraft makes this simple and easy to make. It's affordable and delicious.
Lauren O.
Lauren O.

I've had Kraft Macaroni and Cheese since I was a kid and it never gets old. Although it's not the healthiest it is a quick go to lunch. I eat these about once a month and love the characters on the noodles. Love how affordable and easy to make :) :) :)
kat a.
kat a.
Whittier, CA

you can't go wrong with kraft macaroni & cheese and when Extreme cheese explosion is added, the product can only get better! This is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine, Kraft mac & cheese is a cult classic. I would definitely recommend this
Kelcie B.
Kelcie B.
Brownsville , Ky

I love this macaroni and cheese. Craft is one of my favorites but sometimes I type something better after eating it. It's like it has a bitter aftertaste but I still enjoy it and I would recommend it because of the price
Adria S.
Adria S.
Rio Rico, AZ

this mac and cheese is super easy to make and the kids will love it! when i have work and school its my go to lunch for the kids!
Dori M.
Dori M.
Rockford, IL

In my family everyone loves Mac and Cheese, so we've had our fair share of different brands and this is everyone's go to. We always end up compromising on this. As we the cheddar is heavy. I would only recommend to those who think they can handle the explosion.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
S Lake Tahoe, CA

You can't go wrong with kraft Mac n cheese there is nothing better. And cheese explosion is great for those of us who love extra cheese
Cioly F.
Cioly F.

Love this mac and cheese, as it brings back so many memories from my childhood! :)
• Good, sharp cheddar cheese, Mixed with macaroni and browned lightly on top
• Golden rod powder sauce mix, Real good time for kids
• Gooey, cheesy goodness, original, classic flavor, quick & easy side dish or meal
•rich in calcium and iron.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Temple, GA

This is great for those cheese lovers. My family likes lots of cheese in our Mac n cheese.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Southfield, MI

Who doesn't love Mac and Cheese! This is my go to meal when I don't have enough money and I want something filling. Cheese is a need in my diet so this is something I always have in my pantry. I eat Mac and Cheese and least 2 or 3 times a month. I am never disappointed when it comes to Kraft Mac and Cheese.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now