Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #5 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Ashley Z.
I think no matter how old you are, this will always be a favorite.. it's an easy, fast, and delicious meal. Great for kids dinners after a long day at work, it's super cheap, and always super flavorful!
Holly J.
Dearborn, MI
SO MUCH CHEESE. But there could always be more. I typically pair this up with a bunch of shredded cheese melted all over it as well. It's super easy to make, tastes delicious even cold. You can get it at any grocery store. Over all I'm highly satisfied with this one.
Sam M.
Milwaukee, WI
I love kraft mac and cheese! in fact everyone in my house does. I LOVE the extreme cheese explosion because I usually add extra cheese. It's easy to prepare and tastes good. I love adding it to an easy week night meal. Will be recommending to all my friends.
Adriana R.
Stoneham, MA
This is the most well known mac and cheese. I actually went to trader joes the other day and bought mac and cheese which already came with cheese sauce but anyways i liked it much better then the basic Kraft. But Kraft is very affordable and it is good
Lindsay T.
Owensboro, KY
This is my fv mac and cheese. Kids love it. Don't even have to use alot of milk, it's so creamy
doreyda d.
Homestead, FL
Amazing! Reminds me of my childhood. This stuff is great for less. The sauce explodes in your mouth full of flavor.
Brittany H.
Winston Salem, NC
SO FREAKING GOOD! I absolutely love buying the extreme cheese because I LOVE CHEESE way more than I should. The flavor is amazing, and there's no way to mess these up!
Joejoe R.
Westminster, SC
Goodness very cheesy good awesome swirls an best of all kids love them never any left on plate
Michelle E.
Savannah, GA
Foodie Expert
Kraft macaroni and cheese is the best. There is not another brand that can beat it. Who doesn't like Kraft macaroni and cheese? Especially extreme cheese.
Drea M.
Baltimore, MD
Foodie Expert
Personally I don't like the taste, but my nieces love it. To me it tastes like play-doh (lol). How do I know what play-doh taste like??...don't ask...
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?