Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#17 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Dania S.
Dania S.

Definitely a childhood favorite! It's quick & easy to make! I make them for my beiges & nephews all the time, they love it!!
Laura L.
Laura L.
Guadalupe

Tiene muy buen sabor y su costo es muy accesible, super facil depreparar, nopuede faltar en mi alacena, a mi hija le encanta
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
havertown, pa

these have been my go to since i was little. its got such a familiar taste and isn't hard to make. its really good and cheap
Mari S.
Mari S.

This is truly extreme cheesiness in a box! It is easy to make and my son absolutely loves it! I would definitely recommend.
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
Forked River, NJ

This mac and cheese is amazing! So cheesy and super easy to make!! Definitely a lot better than the original mac and cheese
Noelia S.
Noelia S.
Guatemala, Guatemala

Los macarrones con queso son deliciosos, no pueden faltar en la despensa de cada mes. :3 Gracias por tan delicioso producto
Taylor H.
Taylor H.

The more cheese the better is what I always say. And kraft definitely aligns with that. It's a classic mac and cheese brand
Mary Rose Sharon N.
Mary Rose Sharon N.
Florida

My kids really love this .And its really tasty . I like buying it when i go to the grocery store cause its really cheesy .
Teresa  A.
Teresa A.
Boynton Beach, FL

This are so bomb and super fast . I love this to add as a side dish for my steak . The flavor is amazing and nice and rich
Dulce M.
Dulce M.

me gustan los macarrones con queso asi que me gusta comprar queso kraft porque es muy rico y de seguro a todos nos encanta
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??

Join Now