Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Adrianne M.
Adrianne M.
Scottsdale, AZ

Does it make me immature that I would like to eat mac and cheese everyday of my adult life? Nope! This is my go to and a childhood fav!
RaeAnn S.
RaeAnn S.

I love this Macaroni and Cheese! I can live off of this food, it is very easy and fast to make. It only takes minutes to make this Mac and Cheese.
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Elmhurst, IL

Love it! The best mac and cheese ever. Comfort food! Easy to make and the price is very good.
Jay N.
Jay N.

I mean with Mac and cheese it's pretty simple. But this ends up having the best consistency, and flavor to me. I've tried big, more expensive mac and cheese and I found myself coming back to this everytime.
Laurel C.
Laurel C.
Haslet, TX

A staple food that is loved as a kid and still do and have now passed on the love to my children
Kylar O.
Kylar O.

The childhood favorite for all kids !!! Who didn't have this for a lot of lnches on your days off
From school! I know I did forsure ! It's not that healthy but pair it with some
Hot dogs and veggies and your Good !
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Baltimore, MD

This Mac and cheese is great! The added extra cheese gives it a great flavor compared to the regular kraft mac and cheese. Definitely would buy again!
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Marietta, GA

Not the healthiest meal, but it is delicious. It is fast to make and little ingredients are needed. They can easily be found in grocery stores and are not expensive at all. I treat myself to this product a couple of times a year and have been doing so since I was a little kid.
Cierra S.
Cierra S.

Delicious! Taste great ! It isn't to cheesy where it starts to taste bad. they habe the right amount to be added
Steph B.
Steph B.
Johnson City, TN

Macaroni and cheese is such a quick and tasty food that is now even better with more cheesiness added to the mix. This is even better than the original mac and cheese flavor. Cheap to buy and great tasting! The leftovers are even good!
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now