Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#8 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Photo (1)
Helenwood, TN
Just when you think mac and cheese couldn't get any better, cheese extreme cheese explosion has got you covered with your cheese fix.
Nataly S.
Nataly S.
Killeen, TX
My favorite maccorni it's so freaken cheesy ! Lol i love it soft and not soggy like that really cheap stuff it's perfect easy to make
Lilly R.
Lilly R.
Dexter
Foodie Expert
Makes me feel like a pro chef when I cook this and it's really good. Not really healthy but this is comfort food
Cedartown, GA
it is the best stuff you will ever put in your mouth and the price is very cheap. You can put it in everything and everything.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
I like the extreme cheese because I like to add cheese as I go and with this, I know I only have to put a little bit and I can save the rest.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Good. I like it.Good. I like it.Good. I like it.Good. I like it.Good. I like it.Good. I like it.Good. I like it.Good. I like it.Good. I like it.Good. I like it.
Katlin L.
Katlin L.
Elyria, OH
This is good but the cheese if not mixed properly can get chunky. It feels like there is too much powder which causes the noodles to had powder chunks on them.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Florence, SC
Kraft Mac and cheese is a staple in our house! We love the extra cheese with this product, we also love all the character Mac and cheese
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Pingree grove , Il
This macaroni is to cheesy for me. I really only like the original or creamy kind. My son whom is 5 also thinks it tastes ..yucky
Ashley S.
Delicious you can never have too much cheese I prefer this brand over the others I have grown up with this brand and continue to buy it
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?