Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #5 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Ashley K.
Birmingham, AL
When I'm not hungry and my daughter is and I don't feel like standing over the stove, I feed her this. She loves mac and cheese and it's enough to fill her up and then have leftovers.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Foodie Expert
Kraft is a classic and will always be the number one provider of Mac and cheese! It is a staple in every household! The kraft macaroni and cheese extreme cheese explosion is the perfect blend for anyone that absolutely loves cheese! It is definitely cheesier than the original!
Natasha E.
Everyone loves mac and cheese, well, at least everyone I know. I would cut off my pinky toe for some Mac & cheese. The more cheese the better in my book. I eat mac and cheese probably once every few weeks, but talking about it, I'm probably making some after work ūüėā
Lindsey E.
New Baltimore, MI
This is just a classic. When I make this for my kids, I can't help but eat it straight out of the pan. I prefer this to any fancy macaroni around. Brings me back to my youth, and it is a flavor that will never get old!
Sara G.
Foodie Expert
I like this mac and cheese a lot, the taste it's so chesy they taste great and they're so easy to make
Angie A.
Brooklyn, NY
When I'm tired and want a delicious (usually) dinner I just cook a Kraft Macaroni & Cheese, I found it in every super market and is so easy to prepare, the extreme cheese explosion was better than I had imagine I would buy this again.
Anna L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is absolutely delicious! Also super quick and easy to make! Great for any time! The answer to happy kids while babysitting!!
Jazzalen C.
Willingboro
cheesy goodnest even you would like everyone thinks kraft mac and cheese is for children but its not in fact adults eat it too and its CHEAP yes i know u guys like that word make sure u cook it RIGHT if u dont it will be hard and thats a ewwww but i like this product
Delaney C.
Palm Springs, FL
Foodie Expert
The whole extra cheese thing sounds exciting but it's actually really gross. I find that the cheese doesn't melt down all the way leaving a weird powder feeling on the pasta and it's quite uncomfortable to eat.
Gabby S.
We love our Kraft Mac and cheese!!! It's pretty much a weekend routine at our household! The five year old has decided that's his must have for dinner lol so that's one thing we must include on the weekends with dinner!:) it's def a favorite!
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?