Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #10 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Tobie D.
Milton, FL
This will forever be my favorite go to mac n cheese! I grew up on this and always have a few boxes in my pantry for a quick snack or a side with dinner. Irs super creamy and cheesy and totally reminds me of my childhood
Stormie J.
I think this is the best Mac and cheese out there. I have a slight Mac and cheese addiction and this is just delicious.
I add some salt and pepper and then dig in ūüėč
My son loves it! Quick and delicious meal, not the healthiest choice but still yummy, has a great flavor ever since I was a kid. We don't eat it to often maybe once a month. Will definitely keep purchasing.
Jamie R.
Lincoln, NE
These are my favorite comfort food and very simple for a quick dinner night where I have no time. The directions are simple and the food is delicious! Definitely a staple in my pantry for sure!
Brittany H.
Winston Salem, NC
SO FREAKING GOOD! I absolutely love buying the extreme cheese because I LOVE CHEESE way more than I should. The flavor is amazing, and there's no way to mess these up!
Aimee S.
Scottsbluff, NE
Absolutely love the cheesiness, you can never have enough cheese in my opinion! Although prices keep going up, This is the only brand I will eat! Its quick and easy after a long day of work!
Alicia C.
My son loves this Mac and Cheese. He will not anything else. This is the cheesiest stuff and is so yummy. Such and easy side to make and I know everyone will eat it.
Lauren B.
Philadelphia, PA
You always know what you are going to get with Kraft mac and cheese; no surprises here. Very easy to prepare. I bought it at the local ACME. Very reasonably priced, especially when on sale.
Amanda A.
Kraft extreme cheese explosion is by far the best tasting box macaroni and cheese that I have ever tried. The only downside is it can be difficult to find a store that has it available.
Saba A.
Dearborn, MI
I love Mac n Cheese with a passion. It will never get old. I make this for me and my baby brother. Its great for lunch and it just tastes amazing. You can't get better than craft
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?