Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Chelsye C.
Chelsye C.

Mac and cheese is my favorite food so I'm slightly bias but these are good. I like the variety in shapes, easy to make and inexpensive
Aibeth A.
Aibeth A.

son muy buenos su sabores unico y diferente , me encanta el queso y convinados con estos macarrones es una delicia
Marisa R.
Marisa R.

So yummy! I'm an adult and i still love Mac & cheese. Especially this kind! The cheesy-ness is perfect. Its available everywhere so Walmart is where I usually get mine. It totally met my expectations and is super easy to make. We always have some on hand for easy dinners or easy lunches as a quick side dish.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Baltimore, MD

This Mac and cheese is great! The added extra cheese gives it a great flavor compared to the regular kraft mac and cheese. Definitely would buy again!
Gorgi L.
Gorgi L.
Exeter, NH

I really love macaroni and cheese especially kraft. They have great value and really really good mac & cheese. Definitely meets my expectations! I don't know if it's healthy or not but I really don't care it's that good!
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Berlin, CT

I love this! I use the original box reciepe with this box and I personally think it comes out better. This is a go to when I want some comfort food.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

Such an easy side or little meal. Love the classic taste with extra cheese, always have extra on hand
ashley f.
ashley f.

When i say these are really good, they are really good. These macaroni and cheese are so cheesy and delicious. If you don't like cheese please don't buy this you won't like it at all, very satisfied with this.
Morgan I.
Morgan I.

Extra cheesy just the way I prefer. Super easy to make and super easy to disappear. Buy this for the whole family. One box doesn't go far but it's super cheap and we all love it. Goes with just about any meal you could have
Janelle M.
Janelle M.

For those who like extra cheesy, this is for you! I'm totally a fan of extra cheesy! Your kids will too! I just get at the local Walmart, it's super affordable! I highly recommend it to just about anybody!
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?

Join Now