Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#11 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Natick, MA

UM hello cheese, this stuff is great for an easy dinner when you don't have a lot of time. This was always my go to in college when I need a meal before I went out to...study? Kraft is my top mac and cheese brand besides home made mac and cheese. This will forever by in my pantry.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA

Kraft is a classic and will always be the number one provider of Mac and cheese! It is a staple in every household! The kraft macaroni and cheese extreme cheese explosion is the perfect blend for anyone that absolutely loves cheese! It is definitely cheesier than the original!
Shannon A.
Shannon A.

I love just eating this, I babysit and I make this a lot for the kids I watch and they absolutely love the way I make it. I told them all I do is follow the directions and its true, I follow the directions sometimes I add a little more milk to it so its a little more creamy
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Talking Rock, GA

you cant go wrong with extreme cheese when it comes to macaroni! and anybody who is anybody knows kraft is the way to go! absolute best there is! i buy this weekly. the only one i recommend to anyone and the only one i buy! walmart always has my back with plenty in stock
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Dallas, TX

This product was delicious, but it wasn't much cheesier than the original product, in my opinion. There might've been a bit more cheese, but I don't consider it an 'explosion'. It was still delicious, though I buy the normal kind because it's pretty much the same to me.
Eesha P.
Eesha P.

These are delicious... and unhealthy. like disgustingly unhealthy. however, the deliciousness makes up for it. this mac and cheese exceeds my expectations and has a pretty good flavor. whenever i'm at the grocery store and need some mac n cheese, i always go for these
Holly J.
Holly J.
Dearborn, MI

SO MUCH CHEESE. But there could always be more. I typically pair this up with a bunch of shredded cheese melted all over it as well. It's super easy to make, tastes delicious even cold. You can get it at any grocery store. Over all I'm highly satisfied with this one.
Brandy D.
Brandy D.

Kraft mac n cheese please! It's always been you and always will be. There will never be another replacement for kraft. It's cheesiness is beyond any other. It's goodness is among the best of the best among all ages. There is no other like Kraft. Perfect every time.
Natasha E.
Natasha E.

Everyone loves mac and cheese, well, at least everyone I know. I would cut off my pinky toe for some Mac & cheese. The more cheese the better in my book. I eat mac and cheese probably once every few weeks, but talking about it, I'm probably making some after work 😂
Nasyeli B.
Nasyeli B.

Easy to prepare. Kids love this and adults as well. It has some calories so if you are in a diet don't eat as much. It's not expensive and you can find them at any supermarket. Some come with more product than others and I usually buy them when cooking fish.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now