Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #16 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaron...1 Answers
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
Cioly F.
Love this mac and cheese, as it brings back so many memories from my childhood! :)
• Good, sharp cheddar cheese, Mixed with macaroni and browned lightly on top
• Golden rod powder sauce mix, Real good time for kids
• Gooey, cheesy goodness, original, classic flavor, quick & easy side dish or meal
•rich in calcium and iron.
Julia G.
This just brings me back to my childhood and I swear to god it is the best mac and cheese in a box EVER. Super easy to prepare and delicious. I like to put in shredded cheese and parmesan cheese along with a little bit of salt pepper and olive oil to finish it off.
Maria L.
Orlando , FL
I usually make this pasta every time I'm in a rush, you literally just have to heat the water, put the pasta inside and when it's ready add some milk and the cheese stuff that It brings and you'll have a delicious food in only 10 min
Nasyeli B.
Easy to prepare. Kids love this and adults as well. It has some calories so if you are in a diet don't eat as much. It's not expensive and you can find them at any supermarket. Some come with more product than others and I usually buy them when cooking fish.
Susana C.
Existe algo mejor que el Mac & Cheese?? No lo creo y este Extreme Cheese Explosion es la gloria! Queda super cremoso con la cantidad de queso que se derrite y lo mejor es que es muy facil de preparar para esos dias en los que no quieres pasar mas de 30 minutos en la cocina, para volver a la cama a ver Netflix.
Emily B.
Vine Grove, KY
I love cheese! Especially Kraft macaroni and cheese! This is a great side to make when I'm making dinner for family. This box has great flavor and is easy to prepare, especially on a hectic day. I can buy this box at any grocery store.
Dori M.
Rockford, IL
In my family everyone loves Mac and Cheese, so we've had our fair share of different brands and this is everyone's go to. We always end up compromising on this. As we the cheddar is heavy. I would only recommend to those who think they can handle the explosion.
Desmond B.
Mac and cheese? Does Kraft Mac and cheese get any better than the amazing Mac and cheese they put out? If I didn't have to feed the rest of my family, I could eat an entire box of Mac and cheese and not feel bad about myself afterwards. It's always a cook side to have when I'm cooking something to eat, as well as a good snack!
Jaden R.
It is a very cheap product and it tastes very artificial. I know this isn't good for you though you have to put so much butter into it. I don't believe that adults would like this but children certainly do but jut do not eat it in great quantities. The cheese is fake but the noodles are good just not healthy.
D P.
What could be better than mac n cheese? A CHEESE EXPLOSION. Yo let's have tuna mac or beefy mac or bacon mac or mac with lots of butter or mac with yogurt or maybe mac with more cheese or mac with half and half.
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?