Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Yanelly F.
Yanelly F.

Good product excellent quality. Good price.I would buy this brand again. I always recommend it. it's perfect for me. No improvements needed. I recommend this product y and shopping here
Excellent products not expensiveThe best option for your dishes. I buy again always. recommend 100% for you.
Ava S.
Ava S.

This is my families favorite mac & cheese it is so rich in the life or for the price point. Is become a staple in our meals and household it is easy to make affordable and will please everyone. This is definitely worth any amount of money, but for the amount of money it is it is quite a steal!
Monica N.
Monica N.
Bridgeport, CT

Childhood mac n cheese! Could be looked at as pricey for a single box, but cheaper in comparison to organic brands like Auntie Annie. Very flavorful and you control the amount of milk (or what kind for that matter) and butter (or other substitute) that is used. Flavorful and packs a punch
When you are in a hurry and don't have time to make homemade then this is what we use. It is creamy and delicious and quick to make after ball games or what ever. I keep it stocked in our pantry hidden because the kids will sneak and make it lol. I would strongly recommend this product.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Natick, MA

UM hello cheese, this stuff is great for an easy dinner when you don't have a lot of time. This was always my go to in college when I need a meal before I went out to...study? Kraft is my top mac and cheese brand besides home made mac and cheese. This will forever by in my pantry.
Phoebe F.
Phoebe F.

Had this for dinner about a week a go and to be completely honest with you, it was awful. I don't see why people love this so much. It literally tastes as if someone covered a lump of corrugated cardboard in melted american cheese slices. Would recommend as a dare, otherwise no.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA

Kraft is a classic and will always be the number one provider of Mac and cheese! It is a staple in every household! The kraft macaroni and cheese extreme cheese explosion is the perfect blend for anyone that absolutely loves cheese! It is definitely cheesier than the original!
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Talking Rock, GA

you cant go wrong with extreme cheese when it comes to macaroni! and anybody who is anybody knows kraft is the way to go! absolute best there is! i buy this weekly. the only one i recommend to anyone and the only one i buy! walmart always has my back with plenty in stock
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Dallas, TX

This product was delicious, but it wasn't much cheesier than the original product, in my opinion. There might've been a bit more cheese, but I don't consider it an 'explosion'. It was still delicious, though I buy the normal kind because it's pretty much the same to me.
Holly J.
Holly J.
Dearborn, MI

SO MUCH CHEESE. But there could always be more. I typically pair this up with a bunch of shredded cheese melted all over it as well. It's super easy to make, tastes delicious even cold. You can get it at any grocery store. Over all I'm highly satisfied with this one.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now