Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Miriam R.
Miriam R.
Sacramento, CA

Absolutely my favorite!!! I can't get enough of these. This is the only brand of Mac n cheese that I buy. It has a nice cheese mixture that is not overwhelming.. And it's super easy to make . The portion is usually enough for two but I always get like 5 boxes because I'm a huge Mac n cheese fan!
Ava S.
Ava S.

This is my families favorite mac & cheese it is so rich in the life or for the price point. Is become a staple in our meals and household it is easy to make affordable and will please everyone. This is definitely worth any amount of money, but for the amount of money it is it is quite a steal!
Gouri G.
Gouri G.
San Jose, CA

I love mac and cheese, this brand of mac and cheese brings back childhood memories. It is very easy to make and takes less than 15 mins. I eat this almost once a week. They have really got the flavors and consistency just perfect. It is widely available and love how cost effective it is!
Kathleen N.
Kathleen N.
Arvada, CO

A childhood favorite of mine. Kraft mac and cheese is a really tasty quick meal. I don't eat it super often but it is a great comfort food. I buy it at my grocery store. Kraft also has removed yellow dye which is great! Ill keep buying Kraft mac and cheese as long as it stays delicious.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Natick, Ma

UM hello cheese, this stuff is great for an easy dinner when you don't have a lot of time. This was always my go to in college when I need a meal before I went out to...study? Kraft is my top mac and cheese brand besides home made mac and cheese. This will forever by in my pantry.
Phoebe F.
Phoebe F.

Had this for dinner about a week a go and to be completely honest with you, it was awful. I don't see why people love this so much. It literally tastes as if someone covered a lump of corrugated cardboard in melted american cheese slices. Would recommend as a dare, otherwise no.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA

Kraft is a classic and will always be the number one provider of Mac and cheese! It is a staple in every household! The kraft macaroni and cheese extreme cheese explosion is the perfect blend for anyone that absolutely loves cheese! It is definitely cheesier than the original!
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Talking Rock, GA

you cant go wrong with extreme cheese when it comes to macaroni! and anybody who is anybody knows kraft is the way to go! absolute best there is! i buy this weekly. the only one i recommend to anyone and the only one i buy! walmart always has my back with plenty in stock
Jessy W.
Jessy W.
Knightdale, NC

It's something that I use when I'm too lazy to make baked mac and cheese. Kraft is quick and simple and you make it either on the stove or in the microwave and it's pretty much dummy proof. Just follow the simple step by step directions and voila you has mac and cheese.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Dallas, TX

This product was delicious, but it wasn't much cheesier than the original product, in my opinion. There might've been a bit more cheese, but I don't consider it an 'explosion'. It was still delicious, though I buy the normal kind because it's pretty much the same to me.
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??

Join Now