Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#17 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Suleidy V.
Suleidy V.

I am a fan of macaroni and cheese, and even more fanatical about cheese. The cheese is the best for me and this presentation of Kraft M & C with extra cheese is incredible for me, it is as if they did it thinking about my tastes haha ​​good, in short, it is very good, practical, delicious and it gets me out of trouble.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Palm Harbor, FL

Love love love this brand and this flavor! With mac and cheese, as with most things, I truly believe there is no such thing as "too much" cheese, so when I saw the extreme cheese explosion I was very excited. And Kraft as usual did not disappoint! If you haven't gone out and tried this yet, don't wait any longer !
Paria M.
Paria M.

This has been a staple in my house ever since i was 8. i got hooked and our relationship has never stopped, especially when i lived alone. There are so many ways to make it your own! add some veggies, maybe some bacon bits or grilled chicken, add a little ketchup or hot sauce, its different every time!
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
Linden, MI

This kind of Mac n Cheese is my favorite! It's my go to meal during the week if schedules start to get really crazy! The flavor is really good considering it came out of a box. The instructions are easy to follow, but I never follow. Only reason I gave them a four star is I wish they were healthier.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Boise, ID

Normally I love Kraft Mac and cheese. But three bites of this cheese explosion swill and I nearly throw up. It's not just extra cheese, it's a different flavor as well. A nasty flavor. If you do want to try it only use half of the bag of powder otherwise it's overpowering to the point of nausau.
Miriam R.
Miriam R.
Sacramento, CA

Absolutely my favorite!!! I can't get enough of these. This is the only brand of Mac n cheese that I buy. It has a nice cheese mixture that is not overwhelming.. And it's super easy to make . The portion is usually enough for two but I always get like 5 boxes because I'm a huge Mac n cheese fan!
Yanelly F.
Yanelly F.

Good product excellent quality. Good price.I would buy this brand again. I always recommend it. it's perfect for me. No improvements needed. I recommend this product y and shopping here
Excellent products not expensiveThe best option for your dishes. I buy again always. recommend 100% for you.
Ava S.
Ava S.

This is my families favorite mac & cheese it is so rich in the life or for the price point. Is become a staple in our meals and household it is easy to make affordable and will please everyone. This is definitely worth any amount of money, but for the amount of money it is it is quite a steal!
Gouri G.
Gouri G.
San Jose, CA

I love mac and cheese, this brand of mac and cheese brings back childhood memories. It is very easy to make and takes less than 15 mins. I eat this almost once a week. They have really got the flavors and consistency just perfect. It is widely available and love how cost effective it is!
When you are in a hurry and don't have time to make homemade then this is what we use. It is creamy and delicious and quick to make after ball games or what ever. I keep it stocked in our pantry hidden because the kids will sneak and make it lol. I would strongly recommend this product.
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??

Join Now