Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT FOODS #11 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Talking Rock, GA
you cant go wrong with extreme cheese when it comes to macaroni! and anybody who is anybody knows kraft is the way to go! absolute best there is! i buy this weekly. the only one i recommend to anyone and the only one i buy! walmart always has my back with plenty in stock
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
This product was delicious, but it wasn't much cheesier than the original product, in my opinion. There might've been a bit more cheese, but I don't consider it an 'explosion'. It was still delicious, though I buy the normal kind because it's pretty much the same to me.
Holly J.
Holly J.
Dearborn, MI
SO MUCH CHEESE. But there could always be more. I typically pair this up with a bunch of shredded cheese melted all over it as well. It's super easy to make, tastes delicious even cold. You can get it at any grocery store. Over all I'm highly satisfied with this one.
Natasha E.
Natasha E.
Everyone loves mac and cheese, well, at least everyone I know. I would cut off my pinky toe for some Mac & cheese. The more cheese the better in my book. I eat mac and cheese probably once every few weeks, but talking about it, I'm probably making some after work 😂
Nasyeli B.
Nasyeli B.
Foodie Expert
Easy to prepare. Kids love this and adults as well. It has some calories so if you are in a diet don't eat as much. It's not expensive and you can find them at any supermarket. Some come with more product than others and I usually buy them when cooking fish.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Foodie Expert
Kraft has to have the best mac and cheese out there for a boxed mac and cheese, I love this kind so much. it Is so good and creamy, and tastes perfect. it is great for children or even a side to a dinner. I would buy this product again and again and again.
Shaunda S.
Shaunda S.
Toronto, OH
My kids are fanatics for this mac and cheese, and I am too. We love it and typically have mac and cheese for dinner at least once a week. I haven't been disappointed yet. Not the healthiest food in the world, but a nice comfort food. Would recommend!
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Kansas City, KS
Who doesn't love Kraft Mac and Cheese? It's great, easy to cook and has great flavor. I like to add extra Kraft American Cheese slices to mine to give it a little extra cheese/calcium. It's my go-to food when I'm sick and always helps me feel better.
Cooper H.
Cooper H.
Hayden, ID
Best bac and cheese every it tatstes amazing it is a favorite for my family only a few calories i love this stuff soooooooooppp much its afforadable and lovely anyone wouod love it i love adding hot sauce to it yummmmmmyyy you all need to get this
Manuel K.
Manuel K.
Flushing, NY
I love cheese so I always purchase the Extreme Cheese Explosion one! It's very flavorful and it's easy to make! One of the things I love about Kraft mac and cheese is that it's so easy that even my nieces and nephews can make it on their own too!
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?