Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #6 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Amber C.
Kraft has to have the best mac and cheese out there for a boxed mac and cheese, I love this kind so much. it Is so good and creamy, and tastes perfect. it is great for children or even a side to a dinner. I would buy this product again and again and again.
Shaunda S.
Toronto, OH
My kids are fanatics for this mac and cheese, and I am too. We love it and typically have mac and cheese for dinner at least once a week. I haven't been disappointed yet. Not the healthiest food in the world, but a nice comfort food. Would recommend!
Cooper H.
Hayden, ID
Best bac and cheese every it tatstes amazing it is a favorite for my family only a few calories i love this stuff soooooooooppp much its afforadable and lovely anyone wouod love it i love adding hot sauce to it yummmmmmyyy you all need to get this
Jessie F.
So much yum right here! I have always enjoyed this product and the extra cheesy taste adds to the blissful flavoring that we get to enjoy! I would say that this is affordable and that everyone should have steady one box in their cabinet!
Emily B.
Radcliff, KY
I love cheese! Especially Kraft macaroni and cheese! This is a great side to make when I'm making dinner for family. This box has great flavor and is easy to prepare, especially on a hectic day. I can buy this box at any grocery store.
Jenny P.
Fontana, CA
Like I said before I am I big cheese lover so mac n cheese never gets old and this brand is always creamy and tasty there's been some brand that dries out the cheese fast and leaves it hard but this brand I highly recommend!
Kimberly O.
Martinsville, New Jersey
Great snack or meal for anytime of the day I absolutely love it. This is the only brand of mac and cheese that I will eat because it is my ultimate favorite. Especially around the winter, and even summer are the best times.
Tobie D.
Milton, FL
This will forever be my favorite go to mac n cheese! I grew up on this and always have a few boxes in my pantry for a quick snack or a side with dinner. Irs super creamy and cheesy and totally reminds me of my childhood
D P.
What could be better than mac n cheese? A CHEESE EXPLOSION. Yo let's have tuna mac or beefy mac or bacon mac or mac with lots of butter or mac with yogurt or maybe mac with more cheese or mac with half and half.
Tracey Y.
I LOVE these!! There so good but it doesn't make a lot so if your feeding more than 2 people you might want to make 2 batches. But overall it was good and cheesy! I love cheese. I would recommend it to others
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?