Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#8 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Photo (1)
Hayley T.
Hayley T.
Forest City, NC
I love kraft macaroni and cheese! I love having it with meals and I love the taste. Not to cheesy and it always gives enough cheese flavor!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Birmingham, AL
When I'm not hungry and my daughter is and I don't feel like standing over the stove, I feed her this. She loves mac and cheese and it's enough to fill her up and then have leftovers.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
One of the best comfort foods is kraft mac n cheese, so of course extreme cheese explosion is just an added benefit!
Leslie h.
Leslie h.
North Bend, OR
Foodie Expert
For a family that loves cheese this is the perfect kind-of macaroni so much cheese in every bite it's like your biting into cheese heaven
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Sparta, NC
Love this macaroni, my mom used to make this when I was a kid and now I make this for my kids. Kraft macaroni will always be in my house.
Rodney H.
Rodney H.
Gordo
This is what I like to call quick comfort food. Does not take long to prepare and in my case does not take long to sit down and enjoy!!!
Marie A.
Marie A.
Madison, NJ
Perfect for cheese lovers. This is such an easy meal to make for the whole family. Definitely something I eat often
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Hernando, FL
THE GIRLS LOVE MAC AND CHEESE AND SO DOES HUBBY. WE HAVE IT ABOUT ONCE A WEEK. IT IS NOT EXPENSIVE AND CAN ADD HAMBURGER TO IT,
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Kalamazoo
I love this Mac and cheese because it is so cheesy! I don't think I could ask for a better flavor! Kraft will always be my favorite Mac and cheese!
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Delton, MI
My kids love this for lunch or dinner. It's one of their favorites. It's super fun and easy to make too. I love it topped with chili or hot sauce.
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?