Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Wilmington, CA

This is my favorite macaroni I love the taste it's perfect it's easy to make and it's not expensive
Advonna W.
Advonna W.
Columbus, OH

I never had this type before. I only had the four cheese, but I am looking forward into trying this product soon.
Annamaria D.
Annamaria D.
Homosassa, FL

Who says kids can have all of the fun and enjoy their food! We as adults can too! And I am here to tell you that this mac and cheese is cheesy and delicious and whether you are a college student a mom or a five year old, get ya some of this
Karla G.
Karla G.

una opcion rapida y de buen sabor especial para los niños les encanta el queso y eso acompañado como un acompañamiento de un platillo es grandioso por que ellos lo adoran
Jess V.
Jess V.
Myrtle Beach, SC

My child loves this Mac and Cheese! She refuses to eat any other one! I had to buy an entire sleeve of them to make sure I had enough for my kid. The flavor was great and it was really easy to prepare. I believe it was affordable and would recommend it to anyone!
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
Evansville, IN

Kraft macaroni and cheese cheddar explosion is wonderful! It's got a great, rich taste and it is so filling. It is super affordable and sold in most stores. It makes a great meal by itself or as a side to any dinner.
Erika P.
Erika P.

My house wouldn't function without kraft mac n cheese. The cheesier the better! Longest part of prepping some boxed mac n cheese, is waiting on the water to boil.
Desiree Q.
Desiree Q.
Springfield, OR

We ALWAYS have kraft mac & cheese in our pantry. Our youngest son enjoys adding additional items to the boxed items.
Dania S.
Dania S.

Definitely a childhood favorite! It's quick & easy to make! I make them for my beiges & nephews all the time, they love it!!
Linda W.
Linda W.
Philadelphia, PA

If you love cheese here's one for you. Great taste and quick and easy to prepare. You can create a dish with this product by adding other ingredients to it.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?

Join Now