Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT FOODS #7 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Megan k.
Megan k.
Cecilia, KY
The best Macaroni and Cheese out there! Super easy to fix and really yummy. I love it and so does all of my family. Also it's a really good comfort food, all warm and makes you feel nice and full!
Cae D.
Cae D.
Harker Hts, TX
Foodie Expert
This is hands down the best mac n cheese ever. It's full of flavor and the spiral noodles hold the cheese so well. Great consistency. Too bad it's not healthy.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Foodie Expert
I love that there is extra cheese in this. I buy it at Walmart. The price is right, and it's very simple to make. I will continue purchasing. It has good flavor.
Nimarta K.
Nimarta K.
Foodie Expert
Maybe it's the nostalgia that compelled me to buy these again as an adult, but these really don't taste that good anymore. The cheese definitely tastes fake
Estefany G.
Estefany G.
Foodie Expert
Very good product excellent taste highly recommended I always buy it when I go to the super market I never miss my home I love macaroni and cheese excellent I know I recommend it to my friends i buy at súper market yes i buy every week
Dunia C.
Dunia C.
Orlando
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion is my favorite because I love cheese ! It is a creamy taste that will leave you licking that bowl!
Darian B.
Darian B.
Oak Ridge, TN
Foodie Expert
This may be awful but i can eat am entire box or kraft mac and cheese all by myself. My son loves mac n cheese and he has mac and cheese for lunch and dinner most days.
Janine G.
Janine G.
Rolla, MO
The kraft macaroni & cheese extreme cheese explosion is one of my favorite kinds of kraft mac & Cheese to purchase. Although it is very hard to find at the store any more :(
Sherisse P.
Sherisse P.
Corona, NY
Foodie Expert
Mac & cheese is something I can eat ALL DAY EVERYDAY this is amazing kraft did THAT. Target comes in clutch when the cravings kick in, even better because it does not take long to make, most definitely repurchasing again.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Foodie Expert
Our family doesn't eat any other brand and never has. We're a KRAFT family through and through. The extra cheesy is so good, it gives the macaroni and extra burst and kick of flavor!
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?