Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT FOODS #7 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac ...I had more cheese!! 2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a...No why did they? 2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compare...In my opinion I think it has j... 1 Answers
Photo (1)
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Krista L.
Krista L.
Avon, OH
Foodie Expert
Like this is even a question! You want Mac n cheese, you want Kraft! Perfect cheese and great noodles. Serves up in a matter of minutes and always reasonably priced. Alway have a box in my pantry!
cherie t.
cherie t.
Been eating this since I was a kid. Now that I have kids of my own I still serve kraft Mac n cheese!!! It's a product you can trust and count on
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Maringouin, LA
Foodie Expert
We love Mac n cheese especially when we cook rice and gravy. Sometimes I even cook just Mac n cheese for lunch and it hits the spot for sure.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Bakersfield, Ca
My family loves cheese! The more cheese the better! And this product we have tried and wasn't disappointed what so ever thank you!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Woods Cross, UT
Foodie Expert
Kraft has always had the right amount of cheese powder to make the best cheesiest Mac and cheese, I always splurge when I can to buy kraft.
Niki s.
Niki s.
Mac and Cheese is my go to dinner and the extreme cheese explosion box is one of the best! Easy to make and delicious.
Hayley T.
Hayley T.
Forest City, NC
I love kraft macaroni and cheese! I love having it with meals and I love the taste. Not to cheesy and it always gives enough cheese flavor!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Birmingham, AL
When I'm not hungry and my daughter is and I don't feel like standing over the stove, I feed her this. She loves mac and cheese and it's enough to fill her up and then have leftovers.
Leslie h.
Leslie h.
North Bend, OR
Foodie Expert
For a family that loves cheese this is the perfect kind-of macaroni so much cheese in every bite it's like your biting into cheese heaven
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
One of the best comfort foods is kraft mac n cheese, so of course extreme cheese explosion is just an added benefit!
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers , NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?