Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Asia H.
Asia H.
Bronx, NY

A quick lunch or a hangout get together food either way kraft is the best to get down with I love kraft mac and cheese and so should you
Selena L.
Selena L.
Erie, PA

I am old sKool and love REAL BAKED MAC N CHEESE but...life doesn't allow for that all of the time. The extreme cheese explosion is usually polished off in one sitting between my daughter and I
Johanny B.
Johanny B.
Boston, MA

I LOVE HOW MUCH CHEESE THEY PUT INTO THIS. Like i am a big fan of cheese & i would eat cheese anytime anywhere. So the simple fact that it has cheese is just great & i love it. will never change my mac n' cheese brand!
Sarah N.
Sarah N.

BEST!!! So good especially with extra cheese. I love eating it when I get home, plus it's super affordable.
vanny e.
vanny e.
guatemala

Estos macaronis & cheese son de lo mejor tienen mucho sabor a queso y lo puedes acompañar con cualquier comida
Lori-Ann C.
Lori-Ann C.
San Juan, PR

Literally goes with the name, literally a cheese explosion, I love it, my family loves it, they even ask me if I add extra cheese to it.
Rabail K.
Rabail K.

Amazing food that always makes my tummy happy and never disappoints with great results
Kara K.
Kara K.

I eat mac and cheese a lot as a college student. I always go with craft because it is inexpensive and easy to make, it tastes great! you can find it at your local Walmart or grocery store.
Megan H.
Megan H.
perth WA

EXTREMEEEEEE CHEEEESSSEE!! I love my cheese so this is my favourite when it comes to Mac and cheese
Tia S.
Tia S.
Gloucester Pt, VA

Mac and Cheese is my family's busy night dinner, but it never disappoints. It's always cheesy and delicious
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now