Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #10 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Manuel K.
Flushing, NY
I love cheese so I always purchase the Extreme Cheese Explosion one! It's very flavorful and it's easy to make! One of the things I love about Kraft mac and cheese is that it's so easy that even my nieces and nephews can make it on their own too!
Danielle L.
Massapequa , NY
Oh my WORD! How amazing is this? Yes the cheese actually feels like it's exploding in your mouth! BEST macaroni and cheese ever! So quick and easy to make, and everyone is happy!
Kaitlynn M.
Everyone loves mac n cheese, but this takes it a step further! More cheese is always welcome! This cheese explosion talked your mac and cheese to the next level. By far my favorite boxed mac and cheese!
Rebecca B.
I am a huge cheese fan and they pack a lot of cheese into one bite! They always taste amazing but are sometimes a little much but it's worth it! they are easy to make and disappear fast in my house! we eat one every other day
Bethany S.
Kodiak, AK
I love Kraft Macaroni and Cheese! One of my favorites for sure. It's not as healthy as some other ones. Its incredibly easy to prepare especially for those who don't cook. Its incredibly affordable. I highly recommend this brand to everybody!
Kimberly O.
Martinsville, New Jersey
Great snack or meal for anytime of the day I absolutely love it. This is the only brand of mac and cheese that I will eat because it is my ultimate favorite. Especially around the winter, and even summer are the best times.
Alyssa F.
Si, ny
I love Mac and cheese especially this product with extreme cheese. I'm a cheese lover. After cooking this I usually put it in a pot and bake it in the oven and sometimes with some bacon it's literally my favorite quick meal
Tobie D.
Milton, FL
This will forever be my favorite go to mac n cheese! I grew up on this and always have a few boxes in my pantry for a quick snack or a side with dinner. Irs super creamy and cheesy and totally reminds me of my childhood
Johanny B.
Boston, MA
I LOVE HOW MUCH CHEESE THEY PUT INTO THIS. Like i am a big fan of cheese & i would eat cheese anytime anywhere. So the simple fact that it has cheese is just great & i love it. will never change my mac n' cheese brand!
Bella T.
Pelham, NH
This Mac and cheese Is very good. It is very cheesy and very easy to make. It's a great meal for the whole family. I would definitely suggest getting it. It's one of my favorite meals to make when you need an easy dinner.
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?