Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #16 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaron...1 Answers
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
Bethany S.
Kodiak, AK
I love Kraft Macaroni and Cheese! One of my favorites for sure. It's not as healthy as some other ones. Its incredibly easy to prepare especially for those who don't cook. Its incredibly affordable. I highly recommend this brand to everybody!
Bella T.
Pelham, NH
This Mac and cheese Is very good. It is very cheesy and very easy to make. It's a great meal for the whole family. I would definitely suggest getting it. It's one of my favorite meals to make when you need an easy dinner.
Kimberly T.
Katy, TX
In our house, macaroni and cheese is a staple. It's like added an entire bottom portion to the food pyramid, sad but true, and this is one of our favorites. So cheesy
Tobie D.
Milton, FL
This will forever be my favorite go to mac n cheese! I grew up on this and always have a few boxes in my pantry for a quick snack or a side with dinner. Irs super creamy and cheesy and totally reminds me of my childhood
Johanny B.
Boston, MA
I LOVE HOW MUCH CHEESE THEY PUT INTO THIS. Like i am a big fan of cheese & i would eat cheese anytime anywhere. So the simple fact that it has cheese is just great & i love it. will never change my mac n' cheese brand!
Lindsay W.
My favorite since I was little, I don't eat kraft often because of its low nutritional value but it's always nice to make when I'm babysitting or just need some comfort food. Almost as good as my homemade Mac and cheese!
Stormie J.
I think this is the best Mac and cheese out there. I have a slight Mac and cheese addiction and this is just delicious.
I add some salt and pepper and then dig in ūüėč
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, NY
This is for the cheese lovers! Really tangy taste. I like it better than the others, because the cheese is stronger and more flavorful. You can have a delicious side dish in just 10 minutes.
Shelby G.
Nampa, ID
I aam 17 and this will forever be my favoritr food. I make it all the time. If we dont have it i get upset. I make my mom get it all thee time. I made it for my grandma today and she loved it too. Very cheesy
ashley f.
When i say these are really good, they are really good. These macaroni and cheese are so cheesy and delicious. If you don't like cheese please don't buy this you won't like it at all, very satisfied with this.
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?