Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #6 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Randi Y.
This variety of Kraft mac n cheese is the only once I've used that I do not have to add extra cheese to. When making the traditional one, the cheese seems to just...tint the noodles rather than creating an ooey and gooey and cheesy sauce for the noodles, and this variety does just that. But it's still Kraft so it's never gonna be great...but good and affordable step up from the usual Kraft mac.
Taylor H.
The more cheese the better is what I always say. And kraft definitely aligns with that. It's a classic mac and cheese brand
Ashley K.
Birmingham, AL
When I'm not hungry and my daughter is and I don't feel like standing over the stove, I feed her this. She loves mac and cheese and it's enough to fill her up and then have leftovers.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Kraft is a classic and will always be the number one provider of Mac and cheese! It is a staple in every household! The kraft macaroni and cheese extreme cheese explosion is the perfect blend for anyone that absolutely loves cheese! It is definitely cheesier than the original!
Sarah G.
Palm Harbor, FL
Love love love this brand and this flavor! With mac and cheese, as with most things, I truly believe there is no such thing as "too much" cheese, so when I saw the extreme cheese explosion I was very excited. And Kraft as usual did not disappoint! If you haven't gone out and tried this yet, don't wait any longer !
Natasha E.
Everyone loves mac and cheese, well, at least everyone I know. I would cut off my pinky toe for some Mac & cheese. The more cheese the better in my book. I eat mac and cheese probably once every few weeks, but talking about it, I'm probably making some after work ūüėā
Rebecca F.
For those you wish the original package came with more cheese, this product is for you! Extra extra large cheese explosion! If you love kraft mac and cheese but want more flavor then this is perfect. The taste is exceptional!
Lindsey E.
New Baltimore, MI
This is just a classic. When I make this for my kids, I can't help but eat it straight out of the pan. I prefer this to any fancy macaroni around. Brings me back to my youth, and it is a flavor that will never get old!
Sara G.
I like this mac and cheese a lot, the taste it's so chesy they taste great and they're so easy to make
Gouri G.
San Jose, CA
I love mac and cheese, this brand of mac and cheese brings back childhood memories. It is very easy to make and takes less than 15 mins. I eat this almost once a week. They have really got the flavors and consistency just perfect. It is widely available and love how cost effective it is!
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?