Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT FOODS #5 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
My favorite since I was little, I don't eat kraft often because of its low nutritional value but it's always nice to make when I'm babysitting or just need some comfort food. Almost as good as my homemade Mac and cheese!
Molly S.
Molly S.
Camarillo, CA
Foodie Expert
A classic for every child and adult. I am so happy they changed to no artificial coloring. I love taste and the extra cheesy is my favorite. Prefect comfort food and always easy to fix in a jiffy.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Dayton, OH
Foodie Expert
The spirals are my favorite because I'm still basically five. The cheese taste so real witch with macaroni boxes we all know that could be a problem. My nephew loves his as well as well as my brother and my roommate
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Statesboro, GA
I love this product it's a absolutely amazing!! I love putting it with hot dogs and so does my boyfriend it's a easy thing to make for dinner and so good at the same time. Perfect price!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Foodie Expert
I used to eat his when i was small, now I make maccoroni pie. Tasteyjust let noodles boil. Afeteyou add milkd and cheese packet and itsready to serve. Great flavor yes i would buy again
brittany d.
brittany d.
Saint Louis, MO
I wouldn't call it cheese explosion, but it is good, not enough cheese I guess for the name. Also wish they made this with the normal mac noodles. Personal preference though of course!
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
Straw Plains, TN
Foodie Expert
This is a good lunch for my girls. They love mac and cheese. It's easy and fast to fix. I buy it from our local grocery store. It's not a healthy lunch choice but it's ok for them to eat every once in awhile.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Deforest, WI
Foodie Expert
For some reason I always lean towards the Disney shaped noodles.. even though I'm an adult. ūüėā there's something about the fun shapes that make macaroni that much more fun to eat.
Katie T.
Katie T.
This is my go-to mac and cheese brand. The flavor is always really good, and one box makes a fairly large amount of noodles. I have purchased it for years and it is very affordable and an easy meal or side dish. I would definitely recommend this product and kraft brand in general.
Lea B.
Lea B.
Wynantskill, NY
Foodie Expert
This is an all time favorite from when i was little to now its a great lunch but i remeber a box use to get you four bowls and now its gets you two but it still taste great
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?