Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#8 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Photo (1)
Sherisse P.
Sherisse P.
Mac & cheese is something I can eat ALL DAY EVERYDAY this is amazing kraft did THAT. Target comes in clutch when the cravings kick in, even better because it does not take long to make, most definitely repurchasing again.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Our family doesn't eat any other brand and never has. We're a KRAFT family through and through. The extra cheesy is so good, it gives the macaroni and extra burst and kick of flavor!
Breane D.
Breane D.
Oak brook, IL
No matter how hard I try, I can't make a homemade recipe as cheesy and delicious as this one! Target always has these and I impulse buy for a treat. Not healthy but a yummy guilty pleasure. Perfect for an easy snack.
Katherine D.
Katherine D.
Huntington Station
I eat this specific mac and cheese because I love the extra cheesey taste. It is great mac and cheese and it reminds me of my childhood. Love it!
Krista L.
Krista L.
Avon, OH
Like this is even a question! You want Mac n cheese, you want Kraft! Perfect cheese and great noodles. Serves up in a matter of minutes and always reasonably priced. Alway have a box in my pantry!
cherie t.
cherie t.
Been eating this since I was a kid. Now that I have kids of my own I still serve kraft Mac n cheese!!! It's a product you can trust and count on
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Maringouin, LA
We love Mac n cheese especially when we cook rice and gravy. Sometimes I even cook just Mac n cheese for lunch and it hits the spot for sure.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Bakersfield, Ca
My family loves cheese! The more cheese the better! And this product we have tried and wasn't disappointed what so ever thank you!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Woods Cross, UT
Kraft has always had the right amount of cheese powder to make the best cheesiest Mac and cheese, I always splurge when I can to buy kraft.
Niki s.
Niki s.
Mac and Cheese is my go to dinner and the extreme cheese explosion box is one of the best! Easy to make and delicious.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?