Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT FOODS #7 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac ...I had more cheese!! 2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a...No why did they? 2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compare...In my opinion I think it has j... 1 Answers
Photo (1)
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
I love that there is extra cheese in this. I buy it at Walmart. The price is right, and it's very simple to make. I will continue purchasing. It has good flavor.
Nimarta K.
Nimarta K.
Foodie Expert
Maybe it's the nostalgia that compelled me to buy these again as an adult, but these really don't taste that good anymore. The cheese definitely tastes fake
Estefany G.
Estefany G.
Foodie Expert
Very good product excellent taste highly recommended I always buy it when I go to the super market I never miss my home I love macaroni and cheese excellent I know I recommend it to my friends i buy at súper market yes i buy every week
Darian B.
Darian B.
Oak Ridge, TN
Foodie Expert
This may be awful but i can eat am entire box or kraft mac and cheese all by myself. My son loves mac n cheese and he has mac and cheese for lunch and dinner most days.
Sherisse P.
Sherisse P.
Mac & cheese is something I can eat ALL DAY EVERYDAY this is amazing kraft did THAT. Target comes in clutch when the cravings kick in, even better because it does not take long to make, most definitely repurchasing again.
Janine G.
Janine G.
Rolla, MO
The kraft macaroni & cheese extreme cheese explosion is one of my favorite kinds of kraft mac & Cheese to purchase. Although it is very hard to find at the store any more :(
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Foodie Expert
Our family doesn't eat any other brand and never has. We're a KRAFT family through and through. The extra cheesy is so good, it gives the macaroni and extra burst and kick of flavor!
Breane D.
Breane D.
Oak brook, IL
No matter how hard I try, I can't make a homemade recipe as cheesy and delicious as this one! Target always has these and I impulse buy for a treat. Not healthy but a yummy guilty pleasure. Perfect for an easy snack.
Katherine D.
Katherine D.
Huntington Station
I eat this specific mac and cheese because I love the extra cheesey taste. It is great mac and cheese and it reminds me of my childhood. Love it!
Abby F.
Abby F.
Foodie Expert
A great meal. I am prone to cooking and eating a whole box for a full meal, and I am left very satisfied! It is super easy and only takes about 20 minutes!
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers , NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?