Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#17 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.

Me encanta comer macarrones con queso y en especial estos que quedan tan ricos y súper cremosos con el queso calientito y delicioso.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Harlem, GA

I won't lie, I am a kraft mac and cheese loyalist! I know I know home made is better but nothing beats some fond childhood memories!
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Compton, CA

I love cheese so this one is A MUST HAVE . Although sometimes the cheese packet isn't enough for me I love it when it's just right.
My favorite Mac n cheese!! I could eat this everyday and not get tired of t!! It's also super fun to get different shapes noddles!!
Julie B.
Julie B.
Waco, TX

I love KRAFT and this brand is awesome..I dont even have to add extra cheese. I sometimes add a can of tuna to make it a main dish
jenna b.
jenna b.
Rosemount, MN

i love mac & cheese. it tastes so good. i want some right now. yum. i am now craving mac & cheese. i think i'm gonna go make some.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Lexington, KY

This classic kraft mac n cheese was made even better with the extreme cheese explosion and for such a low price it's an easy meal
Adria S.
Adria S.
Nogales, Az

this mac and cheese is super easy to make and the kids will love it! when i have work and school its my go to lunch for the kids!
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Dalton, GA

Simply amazing taste. Creamy. Would wish they would add more cheese to the mix make it extra cheesier for am extra amazing taste.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Tuscaloosa, AL

This is absolutely delicious! Also super quick and easy to make! Great for any time! The answer to happy kids while babysitting!!
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??

Join Now