Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT FOODS #12 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
My favorite since I was little, I don't eat kraft often because of its low nutritional value but it's always nice to make when I'm babysitting or just need some comfort food. Almost as good as my homemade Mac and cheese!
Molly S.
Molly S.
Camarillo, CA
A classic for every child and adult. I am so happy they changed to no artificial coloring. I love taste and the extra cheesy is my favorite. Prefect comfort food and always easy to fix in a jiffy.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Foodie Expert
I used to eat his when i was small, now I make maccoroni pie. Tasteyjust let noodles boil. Afeteyou add milkd and cheese packet and itsready to serve. Great flavor yes i would buy again
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Dayton , OH
The spirals are my favorite because I'm still basically five. The cheese taste so real witch with macaroni boxes we all know that could be a problem. My nephew loves his as well as well as my brother and my roommate
brittany d.
brittany d.
Saint Louis, MO
I wouldn't call it cheese explosion, but it is good, not enough cheese I guess for the name. Also wish they made this with the normal mac noodles. Personal preference though of course!
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
Straw Plains, TN
This is a good lunch for my girls. They love mac and cheese. It's easy and fast to fix. I buy it from our local grocery store. It's not a healthy lunch choice but it's ok for them to eat every once in awhile.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
I adore cheese and mac and cheese so this is amazing. I don't eat it as much as I'd like. I bought it at Walmart probably. Easy enough to prepare but takes a little to make. 10/10 recommend to others to eat.
Fiona R.
Fiona R.
San Antonio , TX
Mac n cheese is such a comforting food. It is soooo cheap like $1 or something for a box like seriously? The pros would be it's yummy! And affordable. The cons would be it takes effort to make it, and ingredients.
Sianna S.
Sianna S.
This product is not expensive and well worth every penny. It tastes amazing and I love all the cheese in it. If you're not a big cheese person it might now be for you. Very easy to prepare.
Kelsie L.
Kelsie L.
clio
This product is sooo good and cheesy. Quick to make and easy to dish. Don't have times to make a huge meal just throw this on the stove and your family will love it.
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?