Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #5 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Nieves S.
This is so good! It is the classic Mac and cheese taste that everyone is always looking for. For those of us who love a little extra cheese this is the specific one to go for! It is extra cheesy which makes it extra delicious!
Nicole S.
New britain
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this mac and cheese. It's delicious and extra cheesy and easy to make. I eat this about 2-3 times a week and this is always the box that I buy and its not even that expensive.
Lindsay W.
My favorite since I was little, I don't eat kraft often because of its low nutritional value but it's always nice to make when I'm babysitting or just need some comfort food. Almost as good as my homemade Mac and cheese!
Molly S.
Camarillo, CA
Foodie Expert
A classic for every child and adult. I am so happy they changed to no artificial coloring. I love taste and the extra cheesy is my favorite. Prefect comfort food and always easy to fix in a jiffy.
Brittany N.
Dayton, OH
Foodie Expert
The spirals are my favorite because I'm still basically five. The cheese taste so real witch with macaroni boxes we all know that could be a problem. My nephew loves his as well as well as my brother and my roommate
Samantha S.
Foodie Expert
I used to eat his when i was small, now I make maccoroni pie. Tasteyjust let noodles boil. Afeteyou add milkd and cheese packet and itsready to serve. Great flavor yes i would buy again
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
This is for the cheese lovers! Really tangy taste. I like it better than the others, because the cheese is stronger and more flavorful. You can have a delicious side dish in just 10 minutes.
brittany d.
Saint Louis, MO
I wouldn't call it cheese explosion, but it is good, not enough cheese I guess for the name. Also wish they made this with the normal mac noodles. Personal preference though of course!
Shelby G.
Nampa, ID
I aam 17 and this will forever be my favoritr food. I make it all the time. If we dont have it i get upset. I make my mom get it all thee time. I made it for my grandma today and she loved it too. Very cheesy
Breane D.
Aurora, IL
No matter how hard I try, I can't make a homemade recipe as cheesy and delicious as this one! Target always has these and I impulse buy for a treat. Not healthy but a yummy guilty pleasure. Perfect for an easy snack.
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?