Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #10 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Michelle S.
Ozone Park, NY
My daughter loves Mac and cheese but I don't always have the time to make it from scratch so I stock up on these at bj's to make sure I always have handy for when she wants a snack
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
This may not be the healthiest but it is definitely the tastiest!! Very cheesy and great for the picky kids! Extra cheesy and i eat it about twice a month or so it's my splurge item! I buy this frequently at Walmart mart!
When you are in a hurry and don't have time to make homemade then this is what we use. It is creamy and delicious and quick to make after ball games or what ever. I keep it stocked in our pantry hidden because the kids will sneak and make it lol. I would strongly recommend this product.
Gabby S.
We love our Kraft Mac and cheese!!! It's pretty much a weekend routine at our household! The five year old has decided that's his must have for dinner lol so that's one thing we must include on the weekends with dinner!:) it's def a favorite!
Ashley Z.
I think no matter how old you are, this will always be a favorite.. it's an easy, fast, and delicious meal. Great for kids dinners after a long day at work, it's super cheap, and always super flavorful!
Jillian R.
This is a go to quick meal for my family. It's easy to make in no time at all and very tastey.

My oldest can help me make this and we add hotdogs sometimes or even little sizzlers sausages.
Candice D.
Saint Peters, MO
I love Mac & Cheese. I could eat it everyday. This is one of my favorite brands. The Cheese Explosion is extra yummy too! A favorite for most kids as well. & Super fair priced!
Crystal P.
LA Salle, IL
My family absolutely loves macaroni and cheese especially with extra cheese. This is easy to prepare and eat quick meal to add to a main dish or even add some ham and make it into the main entree.
Bethany W.
Talking Rock, GA
you cant go wrong with extreme cheese when it comes to macaroni! and anybody who is anybody knows kraft is the way to go! absolute best there is! i buy this weekly. the only one i recommend to anyone and the only one i buy! walmart always has my back with plenty in stock
francisca v.
Avondale, AZ
I love extreme chesse kraft macaroni!! It is soo cheesy i get for second helpings. My family buys it every week in their groceries. Its cheap and fast and it never fails. The falvor is like beyond cheesy and i love love it. Having been eating kraft macaroni for years!!
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?