Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#7 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Photo (1)
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
Straw Plains, TN
This is a good lunch for my girls. They love mac and cheese. It's easy and fast to fix. I buy it from our local grocery store. It's not a healthy lunch choice but it's ok for them to eat every once in awhile.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
I adore cheese and mac and cheese so this is amazing. I don't eat it as much as I'd like. I bought it at Walmart probably. Easy enough to prepare but takes a little to make. 10/10 recommend to others to eat.
Fiona R.
Fiona R.
San Antonio
Mac n cheese is such a comforting food. It is soooo cheap like $1 or something for a box like seriously? The pros would be it's yummy! And affordable. The cons would be it takes effort to make it, and ingredients.
Sianna S.
Sianna S.
This product is not expensive and well worth every penny. It tastes amazing and I love all the cheese in it. If you're not a big cheese person it might now be for you. Very easy to prepare.
Kelsie L.
Kelsie L.
clio
This product is sooo good and cheesy. Quick to make and easy to dish. Don't have times to make a huge meal just throw this on the stove and your family will love it.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
I love that there is extra cheese in this. I buy it at Walmart. The price is right, and it's very simple to make. I will continue purchasing. It has good flavor.
Estefany G.
Estefany G.
Foodie Expert
Very good product excellent taste highly recommended I always buy it when I go to the super market I never miss my home I love macaroni and cheese excellent I know I recommend it to my friends i buy at súper market yes i buy every week
Nimarta K.
Nimarta K.
Maybe it's the nostalgia that compelled me to buy these again as an adult, but these really don't taste that good anymore. The cheese definitely tastes fake
Darian B.
Darian B.
Oak Ridge, TN
This may be awful but i can eat am entire box or kraft mac and cheese all by myself. My son loves mac n cheese and he has mac and cheese for lunch and dinner most days.
Janine G.
Janine G.
Rolla, MO
The kraft macaroni & cheese extreme cheese explosion is one of my favorite kinds of kraft mac & Cheese to purchase. Although it is very hard to find at the store any more :(
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?