Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#11 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Priscilla K.
Priscilla K.
Jamestown, NY

I love spiral Mac and cheese! I could eat it daily. My absolute favorite for sure! There is no other! At all
Paige G.
Paige G.

Delicious ! Been eating Kraft mac and cheese since I was a baby. Mac and cheese shapes will always be a fav.
Sidni G.
Sidni G.
Ashland

I pack my lunch all the time. They're great for packed lunches or for a little snack. There easy to make to
alexis g.
alexis g.

Mmmm this is sooooo yummmmmy. Cant go wrong here. One box only serves 2 ppl in my household. So beware....
Jaclyn N.
Jaclyn N.

Kraft macaroni and cheese is a classic childhood food. It will always be cheesy, delicious and comforting.
I had the opportunity to try it only once in my life and I would like to do it again, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT
Yesica R.
Yesica R.
Kent, WA

I use this brand it's really easy and fast to make my son love Mac and cheese it's soo creamy and cheesy.
mia m.
mia m.
Columbia, SC

Omg! You will never regret buying this one. It taste is unexplainable, you will always want to taste it.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Midwest City, OK

Even at 24 years old macaroni will never get old! I love Kraft and so do my kids! They never let me down
Rebecca r.
Rebecca r.
Vendor, AR

You can't go wrong with Kraft Explosion! So cheesy and delicious! I wish I could eat it with every meal!
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?