Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#17 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
jeimaliz t.
jeimaliz t.
Tampa, FL

omg my daugther loves this..the both do specailly all the cheese involve .everytime i do groceries i have to purchase a box just for them
Andrew S.
Andrew S.

This is the Mercedes Benz of Macaroni & Cheese. Don't try to church it up by adding anything to it either. Perfection cannot be improved.
Lori-Ann C.
Lori-Ann C.
San Juan, PR

Literally goes with the name, literally a cheese explosion, I love it, my family loves it, they even ask me if I add extra cheese to it.
Holli D.
Holli D.
Pt Charlotte, FL

Kraft Mac & Cheese is the best. Of course the kids really love it but all of the adults do as well. Great price and always in my pantry!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
S Lake Tahoe, CA

You can't go wrong with kraft Mac n cheese there is nothing better. And cheese explosion is great for those of us who love extra cheese
Adrianne M.
Adrianne M.
Scottsdale, AZ

Does it make me immature that I would like to eat mac and cheese everyday of my adult life? Nope! This is my go to and a childhood fav!
makayla w.
makayla w.

Its so addicting, and so cheesy too. Its my go to easy dinner choice when I don't really feel like cooking because its so easy to make
Chelsye C.
Chelsye C.

Mac and cheese is my favorite food so I'm slightly bias but these are good. I like the variety in shapes, easy to make and inexpensive
Sara P.
Sara P.
Rydal, GA

This never gets old! Goes with everything as a side!! Who doesn't like Mac and cheese ? We as a family eat this at least once per week
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN

I LOVE a very cheesy mac n cheese dinner...sometimes I add extra sliced cheese to it and a little milk and that makes it even better.
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??

Join Now