Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
doreyda d.
doreyda d.
Homestead, FL

Amazing! Reminds me of my childhood. This stuff is great for less. The sauce explodes in your mouth full of flavor.
Madi B.
Madi B.
Waukee, IA

Really good mac and cheese especially for kids, but I even like it! Kraft is amazing! Extra cheese is the way to go
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Inglewood, CA

I personally love this one because I'm a big fan of extra cheese on my macaroni and cheese I highly recommended it
Iranalicia R.
Iranalicia R.
Henderson, NV

Love this brand of mac n cheese ! It reminds me of my child hood days and it is pretty affordable for the price !
Everyone loved it! Extremely creamy and cheesy my favorite since I was a kid!!! It always brings me back memories
priscila g.
priscila g.

los macarrones con queso son deliciosos me encanta como se derrite el queso su sabor y su consistencia son buenos
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Sebewaing, MI

Kraft is the ultimate example of "American". It's been around for years and never lets us down on dinner nights.
Jovita G.
Jovita G.

Delicioso, un poco pequeño el empaque pero muy rico. El sabor a queso es impresionante y muy fácil de preparar.
Mia I.
Mia I.
Jackson Heights, NY

This is virtually a life saver when my toddler is super hungry..you can make it quick and it's really yummy too
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Hawley, PA

A classic! Quick and easy and absolutely delicious! Who doesn't love it? Always have a few boxes in the pantry
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??

Join Now