Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT FOODS #7 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Norfolk, NE
This is my family's favorite the flavor is the most cheesiest out of all of them, this is something I frequently buy and would continue to buy and is extremely affordable for anyone on a budget, just don't forget the hot dogs!
ab r.
ab r.
wilmington
I have been eating this stuff all my life and it is the only box mac and cheese that I like. Its super easy to make but its not the most healthy option. I try not to eat it too often anymore but I could eat it every day.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
White Haven, PA
You can't never go wrong with any product from Kraft but this box is the best. I always trust Kraft and enjoy just about every product they offer. The explosion is the best mac n cheese out there!! Will definitely buy again.
Charley S.
Charley S.
Blanchard, OK
Foodie Expert
No bad reviews. Possibly bad for you, but is that a bad review. It tastes amazing. Now I'm craving some. Can't get no better than this. Great price point. Easy to make. Highly satisfied. Just wished I had some in my cabinet
Lluvia S.
Lluvia S.
Tipton, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm a sucker for anything cheese, make that macaroni and cheese, and on top of that simple to make and you've got yourself a loyal customer. It's simple for me to make for my sisters and I love that it tastes so amazing.
Dana S.
Dana S.
San Benito, TX
Foodie Expert
I love my macaroni with lots of cheese and this definitely did not disappoint! It has the right amount of cheese and the kids would love it. I eat macaroni as a side on a weekly basis. I recommend this to everybody!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
Foodie Expert
More cheese is the way to go! I am a cheese freak and thank God my husband is as well! We love extra cheese, and this box never fails! The box is super cheap and very easy to do! If my husband can do it, anyone can! It satisfies our cravings all the time, it's our go to when we are lazy to cook!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
My son is a big fan of this mac and cheese . We normally buy all our groceries at Publix.This item is very affordable and My son is very satisfied with the product. I myself prefer the real cheese but I would definitely recommend for a child's taste.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Foodie Expert
Kraft macaroni and cheese has no competition, I have never liked another brand. I have this every week or every other week for an easy, cheap lunch. Will continue to purchase Kraft products..they do it right!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
This Mac is my absolute favorite! It's extra cheesy and easy to make! You get more than enough for your money. I eat this all the time. It exceeds my expectations every time and I would for sure buy again!
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?