Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT FOODS #7 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac ...I had more cheese!! 2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a...No why did they? 2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compare...In my opinion I think it has j... 1 Answers
Photo (1)
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
My son is a big fan of this mac and cheese . We normally buy all our groceries at Publix.This item is very affordable and My son is very satisfied with the product. I myself prefer the real cheese but I would definitely recommend for a child's taste.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Kraft macaroni and cheese has no competition, I have never liked another brand. I have this every week or every other week for an easy, cheap lunch. Will continue to purchase Kraft products..they do it right!
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Hoquiam, WA
Kraut Mac n Cheese is a great cheap, fast, and easy dinner! You only need milk, water and butter to make! I eat this whenever I'm short on time and need to make a quick and easy dinner. I would buy again.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
This Mac is my absolute favorite! It's extra cheesy and easy to make! You get more than enough for your money. I eat this all the time. It exceeds my expectations every time and I would for sure buy again!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Spring Branch, TX
Foodie Expert
This mac and cheese is amazing. I think I could like just off of this. It's around a $1 a box I think, which is very affordable If you're feeding a few kids. I also enjoy the whole grain mac and cheeses.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
This is a staple lunch over the summer. It pairs great with a hotdog and some ice tea. My kids love it. It's easy to make and it doesn't taste like it uses the powder cheese. It's affordable and I always have several boxes in my pantry
Obviously this is the best macaroni and cheese ever. Kraft is the go to brand and cheese explosion just means there's even more cheese to love and eat!! I eat mac and cheese whenever I need some comfort food! Definitely recommend.
Nieves S.
Nieves S.
This is so good! It is the classic Mac and cheese taste that everyone is always looking for. For those of us who love a little extra cheese this is the specific one to go for! It is extra cheesy which makes it extra delicious!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
New britain
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this mac and cheese. It's delicious and extra cheesy and easy to make. I eat this about 2-3 times a week and this is always the box that I buy and its not even that expensive.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
This is for the cheese lovers! Really tangy taste. I like it better than the others, because the cheese is stronger and more flavorful. You can have a delicious side dish in just 10 minutes.
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers , NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?