Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #10 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Anais I.
Denver, CO
I really enjoy this Mac and cheese after school land trying to eat something quickly it's super easy to prep and work with I don't care for it much so I won't buy this brand but it's good after all I recommend it to anyone on budget
Jazzalen C.
Willingboro
cheesy goodnest even you would like everyone thinks kraft mac and cheese is for children but its not in fact adults eat it too and its CHEAP yes i know u guys like that word make sure u cook it RIGHT if u dont it will be hard and thats a ewwww but i like this product
Sam L.
Cypress, Ca
This is my childhood. I love Mac and cheese. The cheesier the better. It's easy to cook. It's affordable. It's delicious. It's somewhat healthy. lol. It has calcium. I would always eat this. And of course recommend it to anyone.
Kaitlin M.
Kraft is always the best I mean what is there to even say about it you can't hate it, I have eaten kraft since I was a kid and it's great every time it brings me back to my child hood for sure just like mama used to.m make
Criss A.
This has been my comfort food for years, it's easy to make and tastes great. Now I don't buy it as much since I saw it uses Palm Tree oil and endangers species (watch Before The Flood).
Justin M.
Kingsville, TX
You can never go wrong with kraft macaroni and cheese I mean you really can't. I eat it pretty often as often as I can cause it's so good. I buy ours at Walmart or h-e-b. I'm always satisfied with the mac and cheese!
Miriam R.
Sacramento, CA
Absolutely my favorite!!! I can't get enough of these. This is the only brand of Mac n cheese that I buy. It has a nice cheese mixture that is not overwhelming.. And it's super easy to make . The portion is usually enough for two but I always get like 5 boxes because I'm a huge Mac n cheese fan!
Frances R.
I've got the blue box blues!! Kraft mac and cheese is my all time favorite brand of mac and cheese and the explosion of cheese just makes it that much better. Buy this! And you won't be sorry!
Delaney C.
Palm Springs, FL
The whole extra cheese thing sounds exciting but it's actually really gross. I find that the cheese doesn't melt down all the way leaving a weird powder feeling on the pasta and it's quite uncomfortable to eat.
Christina C.
I"m not really a mac and cheese eater. But this classic with extra cheese is delicious. It has a great flavor. I buy it at Kroger near me. Love the spiral noodles. It is a very affordable meal or side dish. I would defiantly buy the product again.
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?