Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #17 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaron...1 Answers
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
Bethany W.
Talking Rock, GA
you cant go wrong with extreme cheese when it comes to macaroni! and anybody who is anybody knows kraft is the way to go! absolute best there is! i buy this weekly. the only one i recommend to anyone and the only one i buy! walmart always has my back with plenty in stock
Jillian R.
This is a go to quick meal for my family. It's easy to make in no time at all and very tastey.

My oldest can help me make this and we add hotdogs sometimes or even little sizzlers sausages.
Crystal P.
LA Salle, IL
My family absolutely loves macaroni and cheese especially with extra cheese. This is easy to prepare and eat quick meal to add to a main dish or even add some ham and make it into the main entree.
Candice D.
Chesterfield, MO
I love Mac & Cheese. I could eat it everyday. This is one of my favorite brands. The Cheese Explosion is extra yummy too! A favorite for most kids as well. & Super fair priced!
Crystal M.
This is my favorite macaroni and cheese ever! It has extra cheese Which makes it taste even better! If you don't like extra cheese then don't get this! But I give this a five out of five star rating!
francisca v.
Avondale, AZ
I love extreme chesse kraft macaroni!! It is soo cheesy i get for second helpings. My family buys it every week in their groceries. Its cheap and fast and it never fails. The falvor is like beyond cheesy and i love love it. Having been eating kraft macaroni for years!!
Holly J.
Dearborn, MI
SO MUCH CHEESE. But there could always be more. I typically pair this up with a bunch of shredded cheese melted all over it as well. It's super easy to make, tastes delicious even cold. You can get it at any grocery store. Over all I'm highly satisfied with this one.
Michaela O.
Lees Summit, MO
DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON MY MAC ANS CHEESE GIRL OOOH I LOVE IT SO MUCH ITS MY FAVORITE STUFF IN THE WHOLE WORLD HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE FOOD AND IM HALLA FAT BECAUSE OF IT BUT LIKE I AINT EVEN MAD. I LOVE MAC AND CHEESE SO MUCH ESPECIALLY KRAFT MAC AND CHEESE
Macie E.
I love this mac and cheese! Kraft is the only brand I will by and I am always satisfied every time I make it, It is not only yummy but it is also very affordable. I usually buy my mac and cheese at wal mart because it is easy to find and it always the best price!
Eesha P.
Austin, TX
These are delicious... and unhealthy. like disgustingly unhealthy. however, the deliciousness makes up for it. this mac and cheese exceeds my expectations and has a pretty good flavor. whenever i'm at the grocery store and need some mac n cheese, i always go for these
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?