Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#7 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Photo (1)
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Spring Branch, TX
Foodie Expert
This mac and cheese is amazing. I think I could like just off of this. It's around a $1 a box I think, which is very affordable If you're feeding a few kids. I also enjoy the whole grain mac and cheeses.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
This is a staple lunch over the summer. It pairs great with a hotdog and some ice tea. My kids love it. It's easy to make and it doesn't taste like it uses the powder cheese. It's affordable and I always have several boxes in my pantry
Obviously this is the best macaroni and cheese ever. Kraft is the go to brand and cheese explosion just means there's even more cheese to love and eat!! I eat mac and cheese whenever I need some comfort food! Definitely recommend.
Nieves S.
Nieves S.
This is so good! It is the classic Mac and cheese taste that everyone is always looking for. For those of us who love a little extra cheese this is the specific one to go for! It is extra cheesy which makes it extra delicious!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, NY
This is for the cheese lovers! Really tangy taste. I like it better than the others, because the cheese is stronger and more flavorful. You can have a delicious side dish in just 10 minutes.
Molly S.
Molly S.
Camarillo, CA
A classic for every child and adult. I am so happy they changed to no artificial coloring. I love taste and the extra cheesy is my favorite. Prefect comfort food and always easy to fix in a jiffy.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
My favorite since I was little, I don't eat kraft often because of its low nutritional value but it's always nice to make when I'm babysitting or just need some comfort food. Almost as good as my homemade Mac and cheese!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Foodie Expert
I used to eat his when i was small, now I make maccoroni pie. Tasteyjust let noodles boil. Afeteyou add milkd and cheese packet and itsready to serve. Great flavor yes i would buy again
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Dayton, OH
The spirals are my favorite because I'm still basically five. The cheese taste so real witch with macaroni boxes we all know that could be a problem. My nephew loves his as well as well as my brother and my roommate
brittany d.
brittany d.
Saint Louis, MO
I wouldn't call it cheese explosion, but it is good, not enough cheese I guess for the name. Also wish they made this with the normal mac noodles. Personal preference though of course!
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?