Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#17 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Molli K.
Molli K.

Love Mac and cheese. I'm so picky with food but I love Mac and cheese and could eat it all day everyday! It's easy to prepare and everything.
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
San Bernardino, CA

My kids love it specially during a cold or Rainy Weather ! They enjoy every bite of it !Super Delicious and it's also fast and easy to make.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Paterson, NJ

Everybody in the house loves it due to all the chessyness everytime I make regular mac and cheese they ask for the extreme cheese explosion
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Statesville, NC

This is the only Mac and cheese we buy. It by far has the best tasting cheese in a box! Yum! The spirals are mine and my fiances favorites!
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana, CA

Omg super good. My son loves this one and of course we all do at the house lol. I love making it with a dish on the side not just by itself
Carlie H.
Carlie H.
Denver, CO

Extreme cheese explosion............. THE BEST! Soft cooked noodles and extreme cheese, cant beat that! Makes you wanna come back for more!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Erie, PA

Being a college student, Mac and cheese is my best friend. Kraft is the ultimate brand and I haven't tried any variety that I didn't like.
Lisbeth G.
Lisbeth G.

Impossible not to love them. It is everything you want in your macaroni with cheese, they are perfect. And the price is quite affordable.
Perfect side to just about any meal. Plus my kids can make it on their own if they decided they want an after school snack. Just perfect!
VE-1120654Maria H.
VE-1120654Maria H.

Yo uso este producto a menudo. Mi hija de casi dos años le encanta Mac y queso y honestamente esta es la única marca que le gusta dar.
re
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??

Join Now