Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #10 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Ava S.
This is my families favorite mac & cheese it is so rich in the life or for the price point. Is become a staple in our meals and household it is easy to make affordable and will please everyone. This is definitely worth any amount of money, but for the amount of money it is it is quite a steal!
Gouri G.
San Jose, CA
I love mac and cheese, this brand of mac and cheese brings back childhood memories. It is very easy to make and takes less than 15 mins. I eat this almost once a week. They have really got the flavors and consistency just perfect. It is widely available and love how cost effective it is!
Kathleen N.
ARVADA, CO
A childhood favorite of mine. Kraft mac and cheese is a really tasty quick meal. I don't eat it super often but it is a great comfort food. I buy it at my grocery store. Kraft also has removed yellow dye which is great! Ill keep buying Kraft mac and cheese as long as it stays delicious.
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
Ugh yes, this is my favorite type of mac and cheese. I love cheese a lot so the fact this is an explosion of cheese it melts my heart. Every bite you take you get a mouthful of cheese and it is so good. Buy this!
Myah C.
Milwaukee, WI
I grew up eating craft mac n cheese. Like who didn't? If you didn't we're you even a kid? It's always a perfect cheesy taste. It's great fresh so eat it in one sitting because reheated as left overs is just not the same.
Tracey Y.
I LOVE these!! There so good but it doesn't make a lot so if your feeding more than 2 people you might want to make 2 batches. But overall it was good and cheesy! I love cheese. I would recommend it to others
Angie A.
Brooklyn, NY
When I'm tired and want a delicious (usually) dinner I just cook a Kraft Macaroni & Cheese, I found it in every super market and is so easy to prepare, the extreme cheese explosion was better than I had imagine I would buy this again.
Anais I.
Denver, CO
I really enjoy this Mac and cheese after school land trying to eat something quickly it's super easy to prep and work with I don't care for it much so I won't buy this brand but it's good after all I recommend it to anyone on budget
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
I love cheese so much. I'm like a certified cheese freak. This is my favorite mac and cheese! It takes me back to being a little kid when the excitement was real when it came to mac and cheese for dinner.
Tatiana G.
I don't know any other brand of mac n cheese, is very very easy to prepare. Is affordable everywhere, available at Walmart, Walgreens, Costco u name it... and is very cheesy so yes it met my expectations I would very much recommend
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?