Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Alyy D.
Alyy D.
Temple, PA

HECK YES MY MOST favourite EVER. I COULD EAT THIS EVERYDAY OF MY WHOLE LIKE OMG. AND IF YOU MIX PEAS IN WITH IT HELL YES
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
New Windsor, NY

Super good! Quick and easy to make for the kids when they get home from school want a quick snack before dinner is ready
Patience L.
Patience L.
orange, TX

This is one of the cheesiest most delicious Macaroni and cheeses I've ever had if you haven't tried it you really should
Ivy B.
Ivy B.
Everett, WA

Love this mac and cheese, easy to make. I wish the noodles were a little bit after but overall it's my usual go to mac!
Christina A.
Christina A.

love their mac and cheese sm. love their mac and cheese sm. love their mac and cheese sm. love their mac and cheese sm.
Linsey S.
Linsey S.

Super cheesy Mac and cheese flavor is you wanna take your lunch up a notch! Great kraft flavor but extra cheese flavor!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

Love the easy Mac and cheese especially for my son he enjoys it as much as I do. I just add a bit more shredded cheese
Maria M.
Maria M.

It have an intense flavor to cheese, it is delicious. I'm so busy all the fridays and this is the best option for me.
Eule B.
Eule B.
Salem, OR

The best most cheesy and nostalgic mac and cheese out there. It brings me right back to my childhood with every bite.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Palmdale, CA

Yes yes yes! One of my favorite foods in the world!!! I love them they make me happy! I can't this food is delicious
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??

Join Now