Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #15 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaron...1 Answers
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
Frances R.
I've got the blue box blues!! Kraft mac and cheese is my all time favorite brand of mac and cheese and the explosion of cheese just makes it that much better. Buy this! And you won't be sorry!
Miriam R.
Sacramento, CA
Absolutely my favorite!!! I can't get enough of these. This is the only brand of Mac n cheese that I buy. It has a nice cheese mixture that is not overwhelming.. And it's super easy to make . The portion is usually enough for two but I always get like 5 boxes because I'm a huge Mac n cheese fan!
jack q.
Fast easy convenient and delicious ! Kraft macaroni & cheese extreme cheese explosion is a combination of the classic taste you love when it comes to Mack and cheese with a extra punch of delicious cheesiness, there is no such thing as too much cheese , especially when it comes to this product
Angela R.
I love this. It's so good. I mean there is nothing like home made Mac and cheese but this satisfy the cravings. I love to make the mix and just enjoy it warm and I would suggest others to buy this product. The cheese mix is so good and full of rich flavor.
Delaney C.
Palm Springs, FL
The whole extra cheese thing sounds exciting but it's actually really gross. I find that the cheese doesn't melt down all the way leaving a weird powder feeling on the pasta and it's quite uncomfortable to eat.
Christina C.
I"m not really a mac and cheese eater. But this classic with extra cheese is delicious. It has a great flavor. I buy it at Kroger near me. Love the spiral noodles. It is a very affordable meal or side dish. I would defiantly buy the product again.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
This may not be the healthiest but it is definitely the tastiest!! Very cheesy and great for the picky kids! Extra cheesy and i eat it about twice a month or so it's my splurge item! I buy this frequently at Walmart mart!
Michelle S.
Ozone Park, NY
My daughter loves Mac and cheese but I don't always have the time to make it from scratch so I stock up on these at bj's to make sure I always have handy for when she wants a snack
Dianne D.
Broken Arrow, OK
This is my favourite dinner and lunch ever! I've been eating it since I was little, it's so cheap and it's so tasty and quick and simple. I always found it on a mini market, and I'll buy it always and forever
Suzie D.
South Haven
When you are in a hurry and don't have time to make homemade then this is what we use. It is creamy and delicious and quick to make after ball games or what ever. I keep it stocked in our pantry hidden because the kids will sneak and make it lol. I would strongly recommend this product.
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?