Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT FOODS #12 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac ...I had more cheese!! 2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a...No why did they? 2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compare...In my opinion I think it has j... 1 Answers
Photo (1)
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Maria L.
Maria L.
Orlando , FL
Foodie Expert
I usually make this pasta every time I'm in a rush, you literally just have to heat the water, put the pasta inside and when it's ready add some milk and the cheese stuff that It brings and you'll have a delicious food in only 10 min
Shannon A.
Shannon A.
I love just eating this, I babysit and I make this a lot for the kids I watch and they absolutely love the way I make it. I told them all I do is follow the directions and its true, I follow the directions sometimes I add a little more milk to it so its a little more creamy
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
West Covina, CA
I absolutely Love cheese. So when I saw the cheese explosion on the box I had to try it. It really did meet my expectations because I tasted that extra cheese which was really good and tasty. I would recommend this for cheese lovers.
Jazmyne S.
Jazmyne S.
Holloman Afb, NM
Foodie Expert
This mac & cheese never gets old! It's so easy to make and you can always add seasonings and extra cheese to make it even better!! I use to make this mac & cheese when I'd come home from school. I was always satisfied, and still am!
Eesha P.
Eesha P.
Austin, TX
These are delicious... and unhealthy. like disgustingly unhealthy. however, the deliciousness makes up for it. this mac and cheese exceeds my expectations and has a pretty good flavor. whenever i'm at the grocery store and need some mac n cheese, i always go for these
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Norfolk, NE
This is my family's favorite the flavor is the most cheesiest out of all of them, this is something I frequently buy and would continue to buy and is extremely affordable for anyone on a budget, just don't forget the hot dogs!
Charley S.
Charley S.
Blanchard, OK
Foodie Expert
No bad reviews. Possibly bad for you, but is that a bad review. It tastes amazing. Now I'm craving some. Can't get no better than this. Great price point. Easy to make. Highly satisfied. Just wished I had some in my cabinet
Lluvia S.
Lluvia S.
Tipton, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm a sucker for anything cheese, make that macaroni and cheese, and on top of that simple to make and you've got yourself a loyal customer. It's simple for me to make for my sisters and I love that it tastes so amazing.
Dana S.
Dana S.
San Benito, TX
Foodie Expert
I love my macaroni with lots of cheese and this definitely did not disappoint! It has the right amount of cheese and the kids would love it. I eat macaroni as a side on a weekly basis. I recommend this to everybody!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
pueblo, CO
Foodie Expert
More cheese is the way to go! I am a cheese freak and thank God my husband is as well! We love extra cheese, and this box never fails! The box is super cheap and very easy to do! If my husband can do it, anyone can! It satisfies our cravings all the time, it's our go to when we are lazy to cook!
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers , NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?