Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT FOODS #12 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Shannon A.
Shannon A.
I love just eating this, I babysit and I make this a lot for the kids I watch and they absolutely love the way I make it. I told them all I do is follow the directions and its true, I follow the directions sometimes I add a little more milk to it so its a little more creamy
Maria L.
Maria L.
Orlando , FL
Foodie Expert
I usually make this pasta every time I'm in a rush, you literally just have to heat the water, put the pasta inside and when it's ready add some milk and the cheese stuff that It brings and you'll have a delicious food in only 10 min
Jazmyne S.
Jazmyne S.
Holloman Afb, NM
Foodie Expert
This mac & cheese never gets old! It's so easy to make and you can always add seasonings and extra cheese to make it even better!! I use to make this mac & cheese when I'd come home from school. I was always satisfied, and still am!
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
West Covina, CA
I absolutely Love cheese. So when I saw the cheese explosion on the box I had to try it. It really did meet my expectations because I tasted that extra cheese which was really good and tasty. I would recommend this for cheese lovers.
Lendzi G.
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Foodie Expert
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Eesha P.
Eesha P.
Austin, TX
These are delicious... and unhealthy. like disgustingly unhealthy. however, the deliciousness makes up for it. this mac and cheese exceeds my expectations and has a pretty good flavor. whenever i'm at the grocery store and need some mac n cheese, i always go for these
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Norfolk, NE
This is my family's favorite the flavor is the most cheesiest out of all of them, this is something I frequently buy and would continue to buy and is extremely affordable for anyone on a budget, just don't forget the hot dogs!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
White Haven, PA
You can't never go wrong with any product from Kraft but this box is the best. I always trust Kraft and enjoy just about every product they offer. The explosion is the best mac n cheese out there!! Will definitely buy again.
Charley S.
Charley S.
Blanchard, OK
Foodie Expert
No bad reviews. Possibly bad for you, but is that a bad review. It tastes amazing. Now I'm craving some. Can't get no better than this. Great price point. Easy to make. Highly satisfied. Just wished I had some in my cabinet
Lluvia S.
Lluvia S.
Tipton, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm a sucker for anything cheese, make that macaroni and cheese, and on top of that simple to make and you've got yourself a loyal customer. It's simple for me to make for my sisters and I love that it tastes so amazing.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?