Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #6 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Jena C.
Huntington, WV
Kraft Mac and cheese is so cheesy! It's quick and easy to make, you can't mess it up. It's the perfect food to snack on. It's also very cheap at the supermarket, so there's no way you can pass it up! I would recommend this to any cheese lover!
Cassidy E.
Macaroni and cheese is the best, I have to make sure I get it as soon as it comes off the stove due to I don't like it after it dries out. It isn't that expensive, but great value is similar and is cheaper. It is a great macaroni overall.
Shannon A.
I love just eating this, I babysit and I make this a lot for the kids I watch and they absolutely love the way I make it. I told them all I do is follow the directions and its true, I follow the directions sometimes I add a little more milk to it so its a little more creamy
Jazmyne S.
Holloman Afb, NM
This mac & cheese never gets old! It's so easy to make and you can always add seasonings and extra cheese to make it even better!! I use to make this mac & cheese when I'd come home from school. I was always satisfied, and still am!
Lisa C.
West Covina, CA
I absolutely Love cheese. So when I saw the cheese explosion on the box I had to try it. It really did meet my expectations because I tasted that extra cheese which was really good and tasty. I would recommend this for cheese lovers.
Eesha P.
Austin, TX
These are delicious... and unhealthy. like disgustingly unhealthy. however, the deliciousness makes up for it. this mac and cheese exceeds my expectations and has a pretty good flavor. whenever i'm at the grocery store and need some mac n cheese, i always go for these
Rebecca S.
Norfolk, NE
This is my family's favorite the flavor is the most cheesiest out of all of them, this is something I frequently buy and would continue to buy and is extremely affordable for anyone on a budget, just don't forget the hot dogs!
Michaela O.
Lees Summit, MO
DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON MY MAC ANS CHEESE GIRL OOOH I LOVE IT SO MUCH ITS MY FAVORITE STUFF IN THE WHOLE WORLD HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE FOOD AND IM HALLA FAT BECAUSE OF IT BUT LIKE I AINT EVEN MAD. I LOVE MAC AND CHEESE SO MUCH ESPECIALLY KRAFT MAC AND CHEESE
Rachel M.
White Haven, PA
You can't never go wrong with any product from Kraft but this box is the best. I always trust Kraft and enjoy just about every product they offer. The explosion is the best mac n cheese out there!! Will definitely buy again.
Charley S.
Blanchard, OK
No bad reviews. Possibly bad for you, but is that a bad review. It tastes amazing. Now I'm craving some. Can't get no better than this. Great price point. Easy to make. Highly satisfied. Just wished I had some in my cabinet
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?