Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Amaya A.
Amaya A.

I love this mac n cheese always use to get it when i was little as a little lunch with some good juice.
Emerald A.
Emerald A.
Watsonville, CA

Everyone loves macaroni it's so good especially when it's cold outside it makes you feel nice and warm.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.

For Mac n cheese this is fine. I don't think too much about it but it tastes good and has good cheese.
Rocio A.
Rocio A.

My daughters love! Kraft macaroni and cheese, they don't like other brands. The cheese taste home made
Becky S.
Becky S.
Dayton, OH

Love this product. A big winner with my kids. Love the flavor, very cheesy and creamy. Repeat consumer
Andrea U.
Andrea U.

Takes me to my childhood everytime I eat one of these beautiful boxes of Mac n cheese. Never gets old.
Sara G.
Sara G.

I like this mac and cheese a lot, the taste it's so chesy they taste great and they're so easy to make
Andrea c.
Andrea c.

I love Mac and cheese . This one is good, but a lot of supermarket brads are cheaper and just as good
Pam H.
Pam H.
Sycamore, Il

My kids love this flavor. They enjoy it all the time and have to eat them almost every day for lunch.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Ogden, UT

Can't go wrong with kraft macaroni! This one is extra cheesy which is amazing! Love how creamy it is!
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now