Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT FOODS #11 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Woodlawn, VA
Foodie Expert
Still one of my favorite macaroni and cheeses of all times. My mom made this for me as a kid and now I make it for my kids. We usually eat velveeta with dinner and use these boxes for lunch time. My kids could eat macaroni and cheese everyday if I would let them lol
Jaden R.
Jaden R.
Foodie Expert
It is a very cheap product and it tastes very artificial. I know this isn't good for you though you have to put so much butter into it. I don't believe that adults would like this but children certainly do but jut do not eat it in great quantities. The cheese is fake but the noodles are good just not healthy.
Angela R.
Angela R.
I love this. It's so good. I mean there is nothing like home made Mac and cheese but this satisfy the cravings. I love to make the mix and just enjoy it warm and I would suggest others to buy this product. The cheese mix is so good and full of rich flavor.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Not a fan of the extra cheese. Personally it's WAY too much cheese for one serving. The cheese has a very gritty taste to it. I love mac and cheese so my go to is the original spiral. I would not recommend the extra cheese explosion mac and cheese.
Dianne D.
Dianne D.
This is my favourite dinner and lunch ever! I've been eating it since I was little, it's so cheap and it's so tasty and quick and simple. I always found it on a mini market, and I'll buy it always and forever
Monica N.
Monica N.
Bridgeport, CT
Childhood mac n cheese! Could be looked at as pricey for a single box, but cheaper in comparison to organic brands like Auntie Annie. Very flavorful and you control the amount of milk (or what kind for that matter) and butter (or other substitute) that is used. Flavorful and packs a punch
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Northport, AL
Foodie Expert
I love Kraft Mac n cheese. I just love it. Mac n cheese is one of my favorite foods of all time. I prefer stove top to easy Mac, I think it's a lot creamier. The extreme cheese is better than the original because it just packs in the flavors.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
Mac n cheese never gets old. Even at 23 years. Kraft is simply the best for Mac n cheese. Great for a quick meal! Even a caveman could do it. Pro tip: let the Mac n cheese cool then reheat it. I think it has the best flavoring when reheated :)
Cassidy E.
Cassidy E.
Macaroni and cheese is the best, I have to make sure I get it as soon as it comes off the stove due to I don't like it after it dries out. It isn't that expensive, but great value is similar and is cheaper. It is a great macaroni overall.
Jena C.
Jena C.
Ellicott City, MD
Foodie Expert
Kraft Mac and cheese is so cheesy! It's quick and easy to make, you can't mess it up. It's the perfect food to snack on. It's also very cheap at the supermarket, so there's no way you can pass it up! I would recommend this to any cheese lover!
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?