Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Brandon S.
Brandon S.
Pittsburgh, PA

This is a great product!! You should def buy it. I would recommend this product to anyone. I have been using this for years
Noelia S.
Noelia S.
Guatemala, Guatemala

Los macarrones con queso son deliciosos, no pueden faltar en la despensa de cada mes. :3 Gracias por tan delicioso producto
Taylor H.
Taylor H.

The more cheese the better is what I always say. And kraft definitely aligns with that. It's a classic mac and cheese brand
Mary Rose Sharon N.
Mary Rose Sharon N.
Florida

My kids really love this .And its really tasty . I like buying it when i go to the grocery store cause its really cheesy .
Teresa  A.
Teresa A.
Boynton Beach , Fl

This are so bomb and super fast . I love this to add as a side dish for my steak . The flavor is amazing and nice and rich
Dulce M.
Dulce M.

me gustan los macarrones con queso asi que me gusta comprar queso kraft porque es muy rico y de seguro a todos nos encanta
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

It doesn't get much better than this. A delicious side dish that is easy to make and everyone loves it. Always affordable.
Erin C.
Erin C.

for some reason these do not taste the same as the ones you make on the stove. I am not a huge fan of microwave portions.
Anita V.
Anita V.
Burleson, TX

Nothing satisfys my craving for mac & cheese more than Krafts! It's my favorite childhood lunch & side & my son loves it!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Spring Hill, FL

I love my mac and cheese really cheesy and really creamy. This is exactly what this mac and cheese does with its formula.
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??

Join Now