Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #10 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Suleidy V.

I am a fan of macaroni and cheese, and even more fanatical about cheese. The cheese is the best for me and this presentation of Kraft M & C with extra cheese is incredible for me, it is as if they did it thinking about my tastes haha ​​good, in short, it is very good, practical, delicious and it gets me out of trouble.
Suzanne P.
Fairfield , OH
This is the best,quick fix for my kids on a cold day. So easy my 11yr old can make it herself. She makes it at least once a week. Easy enough we could probably teach my husband to make it! Super cheesy. We make it as a side on Thanksgiving too. I recommend extra butter.
Sarah G.
Palm Harbor, FL
Love love love this brand and this flavor! With mac and cheese, as with most things, I truly believe there is no such thing as "too much" cheese, so when I saw the extreme cheese explosion I was very excited. And Kraft as usual did not disappoint! If you haven't gone out and tried this yet, don't wait any longer !
maritza g.
let me just say this is awesome !! its very easy to do and my son loves them i ususally put sausage to go and some bread crumps and they are very good !! its not very healthy but its worth it is very cheassy im sastisfy and definely will buy again and that great price
Natasha E.
Everyone loves mac and cheese, well, at least everyone I know. I would cut off my pinky toe for some Mac & cheese. The more cheese the better in my book. I eat mac and cheese probably once every few weeks, but talking about it, I'm probably making some after work 😂
Brittany E.
Louisville, KY
If someone doesn't like Mac N Cheese, then I don't like them. Kraft Mac N Cheese is one of those gods that starts out with you in childhood and just sticks with you! One of my favorite foods when cheat day rolls around!
Rebecca F.
For those you wish the original package came with more cheese, this product is for you! Extra extra large cheese explosion! If you love kraft mac and cheese but want more flavor then this is perfect. The taste is exceptional!
Lindsey E.
New Baltimore, MI
This is just a classic. When I make this for my kids, I can't help but eat it straight out of the pan. I prefer this to any fancy macaroni around. Brings me back to my youth, and it is a flavor that will never get old!
Jessie F.
So much yum right here! I have always enjoyed this product and the extra cheesy taste adds to the blissful flavoring that we get to enjoy! I would say that this is affordable and that everyone should have steady one box in their cabinet!
Ava S.
This is my families favorite mac & cheese it is so rich in the life or for the price point. Is become a staple in our meals and household it is easy to make affordable and will please everyone. This is definitely worth any amount of money, but for the amount of money it is it is quite a steal!
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?