Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#8 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Photo (1)
Angela R.
Angela R.
I love this. It's so good. I mean there is nothing like home made Mac and cheese but this satisfy the cravings. I love to make the mix and just enjoy it warm and I would suggest others to buy this product. The cheese mix is so good and full of rich flavor.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Not a fan of the extra cheese. Personally it's WAY too much cheese for one serving. The cheese has a very gritty taste to it. I love mac and cheese so my go to is the original spiral. I would not recommend the extra cheese explosion mac and cheese.
Dianne D.
Dianne D.
This is my favourite dinner and lunch ever! I've been eating it since I was little, it's so cheap and it's so tasty and quick and simple. I always found it on a mini market, and I'll buy it always and forever
Monica N.
Monica N.
Bridgeport, CT
Childhood mac n cheese! Could be looked at as pricey for a single box, but cheaper in comparison to organic brands like Auntie Annie. Very flavorful and you control the amount of milk (or what kind for that matter) and butter (or other substitute) that is used. Flavorful and packs a punch
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Pittsburgh
Mac n cheese never gets old. Even at 23 years. Kraft is simply the best for Mac n cheese. Great for a quick meal! Even a caveman could do it. Pro tip: let the Mac n cheese cool then reheat it. I think it has the best flavoring when reheated :)
Jena C.
Jena C.
Huntington, WV
Kraft Mac and cheese is so cheesy! It's quick and easy to make, you can't mess it up. It's the perfect food to snack on. It's also very cheap at the supermarket, so there's no way you can pass it up! I would recommend this to any cheese lover!
Cassidy E.
Cassidy E.
Macaroni and cheese is the best, I have to make sure I get it as soon as it comes off the stove due to I don't like it after it dries out. It isn't that expensive, but great value is similar and is cheaper. It is a great macaroni overall.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I usually make this pasta every time I'm in a rush, you literally just have to heat the water, put the pasta inside and when it's ready add some milk and the cheese stuff that It brings and you'll have a delicious food in only 10 min
Shannon A.
Shannon A.
I love just eating this, I babysit and I make this a lot for the kids I watch and they absolutely love the way I make it. I told them all I do is follow the directions and its true, I follow the directions sometimes I add a little more milk to it so its a little more creamy
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
West Covina, CA
I absolutely Love cheese. So when I saw the cheese explosion on the box I had to try it. It really did meet my expectations because I tasted that extra cheese which was really good and tasty. I would recommend this for cheese lovers.
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?