Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#10 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Marie A.
Marie A.
Madison, NJ

Perfect for cheese lovers. This is such an easy meal to make for the whole family. Definitely something I eat often
Janelle J.
Janelle J.
Zebulon, NC

Very good time to the other I am not the other use of the new year use of the other use both of the way to have u.
Jordyn L.
Jordyn L.
Janesville, WI

I loce this macaroni it's really good. I eat it all the time. It is fast and easy to make and very cheesy as well
Eliana F.
Eliana F.

My son absolutely loves this item..The extra cheese keeps him and my family happy..Very yummy would recommend it.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Sebewaing, MI

Kraft is the ultimate example of "American". It's been around for years and never lets us down on dinner nights.
Mia I.
Mia I.
Jackson Heights, NY

This is virtually a life saver when my toddler is super hungry..you can make it quick and it's really yummy too
Lokken C.
Lokken C.
Nashville, IN

It is some of the best mac and cheese you will ever find on this planet!!! ITS CHEESY SO F**KING CHEESY!!!!!!!!
Shirley S.
Shirley S.
Mansfield

So good and the perfect comfort food to watch movies with and just be a couch potato with these mac and cheese
Heather G.
Heather G.
Big Stone Gap, VA

Love Mac and cheese! Easy to make and perfect for a quick side item for dinner. Kids love it and so do adults!
RaVanna C.
RaVanna C.
Sidney, IL

Tastes like my childhood. Love it. So full of cheddar flavor, one bowl and you're back to your 9 year old self
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now