Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT FOODS #7 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Keriann H.
Keriann H.
Mason City, IA
Foodie Expert
I'm kind of a mac n cheese snob. I can't buy the off brands. It's Kraft or nothing for me. These are simple and delicious dinners. Throw some veggies in there and you can feel kind of healthy about the whole thing. It is inexpensive as well which is always a bonus.
Jaden R.
Jaden R.
Foodie Expert
It is a very cheap product and it tastes very artificial. I know this isn't good for you though you have to put so much butter into it. I don't believe that adults would like this but children certainly do but jut do not eat it in great quantities. The cheese is fake but the noodles are good just not healthy.
Beatrice E.
Beatrice E.
Columbia
Its good mac n cheese. It's cheesy, it's got good cheese to noodle ratio. You can get it at Walmart. You can get it at gas stations. You can get it in individual servings. You can make it in the microwave. It's convenient, it's tasty, it's macaroni and cheese!
Angela R.
Angela R.
I love this. It's so good. I mean there is nothing like home made Mac and cheese but this satisfy the cravings. I love to make the mix and just enjoy it warm and I would suggest others to buy this product. The cheese mix is so good and full of rich flavor.
lauren l.
lauren l.
Garden Grove, CA
I've got the blues! Is there anyone who does not love this infamous blue box? And now that there are no artificial flavors and colors, we like it even better. It's easy to make and there are now so many different ways to make it and add to it, it's a pantry staple.
Melisa F.
Melisa F.
White Plains
I have been eating Mac and cheese since I was a little girl and I make it for my little brother. The cheese is so yummy and gooey. You can buy it at any near by store. Greatest flavor ever!!!!! It's so cheap. I would buy this and eat it everyday if I can.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Not a fan of the extra cheese. Personally it's WAY too much cheese for one serving. The cheese has a very gritty taste to it. I love mac and cheese so my go to is the original spiral. I would not recommend the extra cheese explosion mac and cheese.
Dianne D.
Dianne D.
This is my favourite dinner and lunch ever! I've been eating it since I was little, it's so cheap and it's so tasty and quick and simple. I always found it on a mini market, and I'll buy it always and forever
Monica N.
Monica N.
Bridgeport, CT
Childhood mac n cheese! Could be looked at as pricey for a single box, but cheaper in comparison to organic brands like Auntie Annie. Very flavorful and you control the amount of milk (or what kind for that matter) and butter (or other substitute) that is used. Flavorful and packs a punch
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
Mac n cheese never gets old. Even at 23 years. Kraft is simply the best for Mac n cheese. Great for a quick meal! Even a caveman could do it. Pro tip: let the Mac n cheese cool then reheat it. I think it has the best flavoring when reheated :)
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?