Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#11 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Sacramento, CA

We have mac n cheese for lunch almost every day and you can't go wrong. My kids would only ever eat this if they could #
Rayna S.
Rayna S.
Kenneth City, FL

Easy to make, tastes fine and it affordable. Always had this when I was younger and always asked for my mom to buy more.
Ivy B.
Ivy B.
Everett, WA

Love this mac and cheese, easy to make. I wish the noodles were a little bit after but overall it's my usual go to mac!
Niki s.
Niki s.

Mac and Cheese is my go to dinner and the extreme cheese explosion box is one of the best! Easy to make and delicious.
callie m.
callie m.
Eatonton , Georgia

I love love love Mac and cheese and I especially love the cheese. There is so much cheese in this and it's to die for.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

Love the easy Mac and cheese especially for my son he enjoys it as much as I do. I just add a bit more shredded cheese
Phelisha M.
Phelisha M.
Boise, Id

Another pasta go to. With 3 boys mac and cheese is a winner in our house. Boys love the extra cheesey and fun shapes.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Cape Coral, FL

You can't ever go wrong with mac and cheese. This is the original brand and the extra cheese makes it so much better.
BayLeigh W.
BayLeigh W.
Lula, GA

Mac n cheese so good and tasty. Cheap too. Best part is the cheesy goodness. And eating it with crackers is a treat.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

One of the best comfort foods is kraft mac n cheese, so of course extreme cheese explosion is just an added benefit!
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now