Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
janelle w.
janelle w.

Very good time to the other I am not the other use of the new year use of the other use both of the way to have u.
Eliana F.
Eliana F.

My son absolutely loves this item..The extra cheese keeps him and my family happy..Very yummy would recommend it.
Jordyn L.
Jordyn L.
Janesville, WI

I loce this macaroni it's really good. I eat it all the time. It is fast and easy to make and very cheesy as well
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Sebewaing, MI

Kraft is the ultimate example of "American". It's been around for years and never lets us down on dinner nights.
Mia I.
Mia I.
Jackson Heights, NY

This is virtually a life saver when my toddler is super hungry..you can make it quick and it's really yummy too
Heather G.
Heather G.
Big Stone Gap, VA

Love Mac and cheese! Easy to make and perfect for a quick side item for dinner. Kids love it and so do adults!
Tracy S.
Tracy S.

So much cheese it's insane but so delicious! Can find at almost any grocery store and is decent for the price
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY

Kraft Macaroini & Cheese extreme cheese explosion tastes sooo good, both me, and my kids love it!! So good...
Carissa R.
Carissa R.
Campbellsvlle, KY

Kraft macaroni is my go to and my absolute favorite go to comfort cheesy food. You can't go wrong with Kraft.
I had the opportunity to try it only once in my life and I would like to do it again, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now