Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#12 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Eliana R.
Eliana R.
Lima

La verdad es que solo lo probe una sola vez y bueno a mi parecer no me gustó mucho se sentía un sabor algo artificial y bueno desde ahí no volví a conectar comprarlo
Alicia C.
Alicia C.

My son loves this Mac and Cheese. He will not anything else. This is the cheesiest stuff and is so yummy. Such and easy side to make and I know everyone will eat it.
Linda B.
Linda B.
North Richland Hills, TX

In my opinion Kraft Mac & cheese is the best . I have experimented with others but I always go back to Kraft Mac & Cheese . When kids luv it you know it's the best !
Tabatha Z.
Tabatha Z.
Youngsville, LA

I love extra cheese on my mac n cheese! The cheese explosion gives it the prefect amount! I will never buy any other kind because this is my favoriate of all times!
Stormie J.
Stormie J.

I think this is the best Mac and cheese out there. I have a slight Mac and cheese addiction and this is just delicious.
I add some salt and pepper and then dig in 😋
Erika P.
Erika P.

My house wouldn't function without kraft mac n cheese. The cheesier the better! Longest part of prepping some boxed mac n cheese, is waiting on the water to boil.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Delmar, NY

I am in love with this Mac and cheese!!!!! It is easy to prepare and amazing to eat. Buy it again most definitely not that expensive and not that healthy either
Patrick P.
Patrick P.
Hampton, IA

The Rolls Royce of comfort food. Since I was a small child, Kraft has always had great products and their Mac & Cheese has always been a staple in our pantry.
Shayauna G.
Shayauna G.

EXTREME CHEESE EXPLOSION- that basically speaks for itself, doesn't it? Do you like Mac and Cheese? Do you like it EXTRA cheesy? Then this product is for you!
Jennifer s.
Jennifer s.

my daughter loves these. she will eat this all the time if i let her hahhaha. but i don't. these are really better then the original favors it has more cheese
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??

Join Now