Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #6 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Mary M.
Norwalk, CA
I love Mac n cheese, and for as long as I can remember we have been using this kind at my house. It's so easy to make. I remember making this as a little girl. I will never get tired of it
Kelcie B.
Brownsville, KY
I love this macaroni and cheese. Craft is one of my favorites but sometimes I type something better after eating it. It's like it has a bitter aftertaste but I still enjoy it and I would recommend it because of the price
Nayla B.
Lorton, VA
im a crazy person for cheese, and this is everything and more for my crazy cheese cravings. i probably have this 2 times a month lol. it meets my expectations and i feel like a big kid.
Angela R.
I love this. It's so good. I mean there is nothing like home made Mac and cheese but this satisfy the cravings. I love to make the mix and just enjoy it warm and I would suggest others to buy this product. The cheese mix is so good and full of rich flavor.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
This may not be the healthiest but it is definitely the tastiest!! Very cheesy and great for the picky kids! Extra cheesy and i eat it about twice a month or so it's my splurge item! I buy this frequently at Walmart mart!
Dianne D.
This is my favourite dinner and lunch ever! I've been eating it since I was little, it's so cheap and it's so tasty and quick and simple. I always found it on a mini market, and I'll buy it always and forever
Meghan C.
Not a fan of the extra cheese. Personally it's WAY too much cheese for one serving. The cheese has a very gritty taste to it. I love mac and cheese so my go to is the original spiral. I would not recommend the extra cheese explosion mac and cheese.
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
More cheese is the way to go! I am a cheese freak and thank God my husband is as well! We love extra cheese, and this box never fails! The box is super cheap and very easy to do! If my husband can do it, anyone can! It satisfies our cravings all the time, it's our go to when we are lazy to cook!
Taylor B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Mac n cheese never gets old. Even at 23 years. Kraft is simply the best for Mac n cheese. Great for a quick meal! Even a caveman could do it. Pro tip: let the Mac n cheese cool then reheat it. I think it has the best flavoring when reheated :)
Kelsey K.
Northport, AL
I love Kraft Mac n cheese. I just love it. Mac n cheese is one of my favorite foods of all time. I prefer stove top to easy Mac, I think it's a lot creamier. The extreme cheese is better than the original because it just packs in the flavors.
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?