Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#10 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
BayLeigh W.
BayLeigh W.
Lula, GA

Mac n cheese so good and tasty. Cheap too. Best part is the cheesy goodness. And eating it with crackers is a treat.
doreyda d.
doreyda d.
Homestead, FL

Amazing! Reminds me of my childhood. This stuff is great for less. The sauce explodes in your mouth full of flavor.
sili e.
sili e.

My go to when I have my brothers over.. they might be 19 and 22.. but that never gets old and it's always delicious
Bradleigh F.
Bradleigh F.

Macaroni and cheese will always be a quick and yummy go to meal and I'm pretty sure it's something everyone enjoys!
Marie A.
Marie A.
Madison, NJ

Perfect for cheese lovers. This is such an easy meal to make for the whole family. Definitely something I eat often
LIz F.
LIz F.
Saint Louis, MO

I tried this thinking it would be too much of the cheesy flavor but it isn't. It's a perfect amount of cheesE in it
Janelle J.
Janelle J.
Zebulon, NC

Very good time to the other I am not the other use of the new year use of the other use both of the way to have u.
Eliana F.
Eliana F.

My son absolutely loves this item..The extra cheese keeps him and my family happy..Very yummy would recommend it.
Jordyn L.
Jordyn L.
Janesville, WI

I loce this macaroni it's really good. I eat it all the time. It is fast and easy to make and very cheesy as well
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Sebewaing, MI

Kraft is the ultimate example of "American". It's been around for years and never lets us down on dinner nights.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now