Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#11 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
Forked River, NJ

This mac and cheese is amazing! So cheesy and super easy to make!! Definitely a lot better than the original mac and cheese
Gabrielle P.
Gabrielle P.
Victoria, TX

I love kraft Mac and cheese. Kraft Mac and cheese remind me of my childhood they are so delicious and are very easy to make
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

It doesn't get much better than this. A delicious side dish that is easy to make and everyone loves it. Always affordable.
Sequoia L.
Sequoia L.

This Mac and cheese, with some milk, mixed cheese shreds is THE BOMB I could set this any day everyday no matter the meal.
pamela e.
pamela e.
Albuquerque, NM

I absolutely love this one i like how cheesy it is the taste and that the pasta dors not have that cardboard texture to it
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Sacramento, CA

We have mac n cheese for lunch almost every day and you can't go wrong. My kids would only ever eat this if they could #
Alyy D.
Alyy D.
Temple, PA

HECK YES MY MOST favourite EVER. I COULD EAT THIS EVERYDAY OF MY WHOLE LIKE OMG. AND IF YOU MIX PEAS IN WITH IT HELL YES
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
New Windsor, NY

Super good! Quick and easy to make for the kids when they get home from school want a quick snack before dinner is ready
Mason S.
Mason S.

First off, I love macaroni! I love cheese too, so this cheese explosion was amazing! Full of flavor, and I just love it!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.

If you love cheese like I do definitely go for the cheese explosion one. Very rich in flavor and it is also very filling
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?