Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Jillian R.
Jillian R.

This is a go to quick meal for my family. It's easy to make in no time at all and very tastey.

My oldest can help me make this and we add hotdogs sometimes or even little sizzlers sausages.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Philadelphia, PA

You always know what you are going to get with Kraft mac and cheese; no surprises here. Very easy to prepare. I bought it at the local ACME. Very reasonably priced, especially when on sale.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Norwalk, CA

I love Mac n cheese, and for as long as I can remember we have been using this kind at my house. It's so easy to make. I remember making this as a little girl. I will never get tired of it
Kara K.
Kara K.

I eat mac and cheese a lot as a college student. I always go with craft because it is inexpensive and easy to make, it tastes great! you can find it at your local Walmart or grocery store.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Berea, OH

I absolutely love how much cheesier this one is compared to the regular mac and cheese. It serves at least four people and the noodles make it more "fun" so even little kids enjoy it more.
Megan W.
Megan W.

I will not buy any other Macaroni & Cheese besides Kraft. I also love getting some Sausage and putting those in BBQ Sauce and then them in the Macaroni & Cheese....Omg Amazing!!! Try it!
Nayla B.
Nayla B.
Lorton, VA

im a crazy person for cheese, and this is everything and more for my crazy cheese cravings. i probably have this 2 times a month lol. it meets my expectations and i feel like a big kid.
Criss A.
Criss A.

This has been my comfort food for years, it's easy to make and tastes great. Now I don't buy it as much since I saw it uses Palm Tree oil and endangers species (watch Before The Flood).
Amanda A.
Amanda A.

Kraft extreme cheese explosion is by far the best tasting box macaroni and cheese that I have ever tried. The only downside is it can be difficult to find a store that has it available.
Mehret T.
Mehret T.

It tastes great and can be used as a side or main dish however its easy to overcook. Not the healthiest option but when you want something cheap,easy to prepare and fast it will do.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now