Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #10 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Megan k.
Cecilia, KY
The best Macaroni and Cheese out there! Super easy to fix and really yummy. I love it and so does all of my family. Also it's a really good comfort food, all warm and makes you feel nice and full!
Jessica H.
Lafayette, AL
Love using these when I babysit! They are so easy to throw together in a hurry. You can get it at any local grocery store! It might not be your healthy chose but it taste so good!
Hayley M.
Foodie Expert
I love that there is extra cheese in this. I buy it at Walmart. The price is right, and it's very simple to make. I will continue purchasing. It has good flavor.
Estefany G.
Foodie Expert
Very good product excellent taste highly recommended I always buy it when I go to the super market I never miss my home I love macaroni and cheese excellent I know I recommend it to my friends i buy at súper market yes i buy every week
Erika P.
My house wouldn't function without kraft mac n cheese. The cheesier the better! Longest part of prepping some boxed mac n cheese, is waiting on the water to boil.
Imelda S.
I like this macaroni and cheese it cheeses and easy to make when you don't have time to cook something special macaroni and cheese is good plate to offer in dinner table.
Kylar O.
Foodie Expert
The childhood favorite for all kids !!! Who didn't have this for a lot of lnches on your days off
From school! I know I did forsure ! It's not that healthy but pair it with some
Hot dogs and veggies and your Good !
Darian B.
Oak Ridge, TN
Foodie Expert
This may be awful but i can eat am entire box or kraft mac and cheese all by myself. My son loves mac n cheese and he has mac and cheese for lunch and dinner most days.
Alyssa H.
I am a huge Mac & cheese fan, I just love it. In nit a huge cheese person but I like the flavor of the cheese for kraft Mac & cheese so when I saw the extreme cheese I had to try it and I'm glad I did. If u like kraft Mac & cheese then you will defidently like this, and if u never tried it then I recommend u do asap. The original is always still my favorite but I really really like this kind. Also the swirl noodles are great
Janine G.
Rolla, MO
The kraft macaroni & cheese extreme cheese explosion is one of my favorite kinds of kraft mac & Cheese to purchase. Although it is very hard to find at the store any more :(
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?