Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

Love the easy Mac and cheese especially for my son he enjoys it as much as I do. I just add a bit more shredded cheese
callie m.
callie m.
Eatonton, GA

I love love love Mac and cheese and I especially love the cheese. There is so much cheese in this and it's to die for.
Niki s.
Niki s.

Mac and Cheese is my go to dinner and the extreme cheese explosion box is one of the best! Easy to make and delicious.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Cape Coral, FL

You can't ever go wrong with mac and cheese. This is the original brand and the extra cheese makes it so much better.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

One of the best comfort foods is kraft mac n cheese, so of course extreme cheese explosion is just an added benefit!
Marie A.
Marie A.
Madison, NJ

Perfect for cheese lovers. This is such an easy meal to make for the whole family. Definitely something I eat often
sili e.
sili e.

My go to when I have my brothers over.. they might be 19 and 22.. but that never gets old and it's always delicious
doreyda d.
doreyda d.
Homestead, FL

Amazing! Reminds me of my childhood. This stuff is great for less. The sauce explodes in your mouth full of flavor.
Shely M.
Shely M.
Ottawa

This macaroni is one of the mac and cheese by kraft you'll like this if you like cheese and it's really affordable.
Paula A.
Paula A.

Deliciosos!!!! Amo ese queso es totalmente esquisito , aparte que tienen bastante variedades y todos son deliciosos
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now