Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#11 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Waco, TX

I love KRAFT and this brand is awesome..I dont even have to add extra cheese. I sometimes add a can of tuna to make it a main dish
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Bakersfield, Ca

My family loves cheese! The more cheese the better! And this product we have tried and wasn't disappointed what so ever thank you!
Anna L.
Anna L.
Tuscaloosa, AL

This is absolutely delicious! Also super quick and easy to make! Great for any time! The answer to happy kids while babysitting!!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Marty, SD

The cheese is too much and has a weird taste. Other than that it's good, but when you're cooking two, only use one cheese packet.
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Pingree grove , Il

This macaroni is to cheesy for me. I really only like the original or creamy kind. My son whom is 5 also thinks it tastes ..yucky
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Olyphant , Pa

Nothing beats the Mac and cheese. It is a blast into the past. Great price and they have revamped the flavor which is healthier.
Angela A.
Angela A.

the regular kraft isnt my favorite i like mac and cheese made from different cheese but i still like to eat this one sometimes
Ashley m.
Ashley m.

My kids absolute favorite macaroni and cheese of all time they only eat one other brand but mostly this they love how cheesy
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Orangeburg, SC

First thing in mind when I want to do something quick and easy on my house.Sometimes this alone is a request from my brother
Diana V.
Diana V.

It really isn't that good, you can tell the ingredients used are artificial and it doesn't taste nothing like normal cheese.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?