Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#17 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Yvonne D.
Yvonne D.

If something incredibly strong and cheesy is what you're after, this is what you should buy! Definitely need to be in the mood for cheese to eat this! Not for the faint hearted
Lisa R.
Lisa R.

SO MUCH CHEESE! It tastes like the original Kraft Mac & Cheese only better! We're cheese lovers in my house and I don't even think they'll eat anything less than this anymore!
I am the ultimate lover of cheesy gooey macaroni. I love to make these when I am feeling lazy but super hungry. They come out a delicious, this is making me crave it lol.
Ally L.
Ally L.
Modesto, CA

I love good old Mac and cheese and kraft has always been the best. Growing up and even now I love it. I always got to add a little more cheese or hot dogs to top it off.
jasmine k.
jasmine k.

Easy peas comfort food that's ready in a fee minutes. Makes me happy everytime, and satisfies my cheesy cravings. Love watching movies at home with this as my companion.
Erin K.
Erin K.
Portland, OR

This is a classic. My kids love it, but I remember it tasting better when I was a kid. I prefer to mix in veggies for a nutrition boost if I feed it to the little ones
Al Dorothy B.
Al Dorothy B.
Mooresville, NC

my great-grandson loves, loves, loves macaroni and cheese! i normally make it from scratch, but when i just want to do it quick, kraft is the go to. he loves this one.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Columbia, Sc

SO FREAKING GOOD! I absolutely love buying the extreme cheese because I LOVE CHEESE way more than I should. The flavor is amazing, and there's no way to mess these up!
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Katy, TX

In our house, macaroni and cheese is a staple. It's like added an entire bottom portion to the food pyramid, sad but true, and this is one of our favorites. So cheesy
Eliana R.
Eliana R.
Lima

La verdad es que solo lo probe una sola vez y bueno a mi parecer no me gustó mucho se sentía un sabor algo artificial y bueno desde ahí no volví a conectar comprarlo
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??

Join Now