Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #16 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaron...1 Answers
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
Suleidy V.

I am a fan of macaroni and cheese, and even more fanatical about cheese. The cheese is the best for me and this presentation of Kraft M & C with extra cheese is incredible for me, it is as if they did it thinking about my tastes haha ​​good, in short, it is very good, practical, delicious and it gets me out of trouble.
Amy R.
I absolutely love Kraft Mac & Cheese. They are easy to make (thanks to their easy steps on the box) and the cheesiness does not disappoint!! Great for on the go. People always want to try to take some! They are a great price as well.
Suzanne P.
Fairfield , OH
This is the best,quick fix for my kids on a cold day. So easy my 11yr old can make it herself. She makes it at least once a week. Easy enough we could probably teach my husband to make it! Super cheesy. We make it as a side on Thanksgiving too. I recommend extra butter.
Nicole A.
Des Moines, IA
The Kraft cheese explosion is great not only does it have the traditional craft taste it gives you an extra bit of cheese to really get in there and make your taste buds happy it also is a little easy to cook and great for a side dish
Natasha E.
Everyone loves mac and cheese, well, at least everyone I know. I would cut off my pinky toe for some Mac & cheese. The more cheese the better in my book. I eat mac and cheese probably once every few weeks, but talking about it, I'm probably making some after work 😂
Sarah G.
Palm Harbor, FL
Love love love this brand and this flavor! With mac and cheese, as with most things, I truly believe there is no such thing as "too much" cheese, so when I saw the extreme cheese explosion I was very excited. And Kraft as usual did not disappoint! If you haven't gone out and tried this yet, don't wait any longer !
maritza g.
let me just say this is awesome !! its very easy to do and my son loves them i ususally put sausage to go and some bread crumps and they are very good !! its not very healthy but its worth it is very cheassy im sastisfy and definely will buy again and that great price
Lindsey T.
New Baltimore, MI
This is just a classic. When I make this for my kids, I can't help but eat it straight out of the pan. I prefer this to any fancy macaroni around. Brings me back to my youth, and it is a flavor that will never get old!
Rebecca F.
For those you wish the original package came with more cheese, this product is for you! Extra extra large cheese explosion! If you love kraft mac and cheese but want more flavor then this is perfect. The taste is exceptional!
Brittany E.
Louisville, KY
If someone doesn't like Mac N Cheese, then I don't like them. Kraft Mac N Cheese is one of those gods that starts out with you in childhood and just sticks with you! One of my favorite foods when cheat day rolls around!
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?