Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #9 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
Randi Y.
This variety of Kraft mac n cheese is the only once I've used that I do not have to add extra cheese to. When making the traditional one, the cheese seems to just...tint the noodles rather than creating an ooey and gooey and cheesy sauce for the noodles, and this variety does just that. But it's still Kraft so it's never gonna be great...but good and affordable step up from the usual Kraft mac.
Amy M.
There's just something about Kraft Mac n cheese when I'm having a bad day or I'm not feeling well that no other brand of Mac and cheese gives me. It's simple, fast and delicious. This has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. It tastes good with so many different things added to it and has limitless possibilities of combinations. It's the perfect quick fix for a meal for all ages!
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL
Who doesnt love this stuff!? I love that they changed to a more natural recipe and it still retained the same flavor. It is always cheap and we buy them in the bulk 4-6 box packs at walmart. I would definitely recommend this to any buyers single or within families...just so convenient on days you dont want to cook a big meal, especially with kids.
Ellen T.
The classic mac and cheese we probably all had as kids! Doesn't taste that good to be honest, but definitely brings back the memories. The noodles are tiny and, overall, it's not too flavorful and rich. Very easy to make, but you also need to beware because I have found bugs in older boxes before with that's scarred me for life!
Ashley K.
Birmingham, AL
When I'm not hungry and my daughter is and I don't feel like standing over the stove, I feed her this. She loves mac and cheese and it's enough to fill her up and then have leftovers.
Stephanie C.
Framingham, MA
UM hello cheese, this stuff is great for an easy dinner when you don't have a lot of time. This was always my go to in college when I need a meal before I went out to...study? Kraft is my top mac and cheese brand besides home made mac and cheese. This will forever by in my pantry.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Kraft is a classic and will always be the number one provider of Mac and cheese! It is a staple in every household! The kraft macaroni and cheese extreme cheese explosion is the perfect blend for anyone that absolutely loves cheese! It is definitely cheesier than the original!
Jessy W.
Raleigh, NC
It's something that I use when I'm too lazy to make baked mac and cheese. Kraft is quick and simple and you make it either on the stove or in the microwave and it's pretty much dummy proof. Just follow the simple step by step directions and voila you has mac and cheese.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
This is one of the brands of mac and cheese that I always buy. I can normally find this on sale or can find a coupon for it. It has met all of my expectations. The flavor is amazing and I really like it. I would definitely buy this again and I recommend this to anyone.
Samantha H.
Dallas, TX
This product was delicious, but it wasn't much cheesier than the original product, in my opinion. There might've been a bit more cheese, but I don't consider it an 'explosion'. It was still delicious, though I buy the normal kind because it's pretty much the same to me.
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?