Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #5 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
ab r.
wilmington
I have been eating this stuff all my life and it is the only box mac and cheese that I like. Its super easy to make but its not the most healthy option. I try not to eat it too often anymore but I could eat it every day.
Sasha P.
Foodie Expert
i love the original krafts mac n cheese but these are soooo good!!  That xtra cheesy flavor blows my mind and mouth AND socks off!!  Im obsessed wit krafts mac n cheese.  buy some everytime im in store
fernanda C.
Miami
Foodie Expert
I love these as a late night snack when I am too tired to make anything. I usually buy the smaller ones but I always wants another one so which I ended up with two before

I decided to order the bigger pack, the 4.1 cups. It is twice the size. I bought the triple cheddar, my favorite flavor, and loved it! The thing I like about the bigger size, it does not steam or overflows like the smaller cups. When I have made the smaller cups, the water overflows and I have more cleanup. With the cups being larger, there is no water that goes over while cooking.

One thing to note, I bought these without subscribe and save and after loving them tried to add them to my monthly order..
Alexis S.
Statesboro, GA
I love this product it's a absolutely amazing!! I love putting it with hot dogs and so does my boyfriend it's a easy thing to make for dinner and so good at the same time. Perfect price!
Jessica S.
Deforest, WI
Foodie Expert
For some reason I always lean towards the Disney shaped noodles.. even though I'm an adult. ūüėā there's something about the fun shapes that make macaroni that much more fun to eat.
Megan k.
Cecilia, KY
The best Macaroni and Cheese out there! Super easy to fix and really yummy. I love it and so does all of my family. Also it's a really good comfort food, all warm and makes you feel nice and full!
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL
Foodie Expert
Who doesnt love this stuff!? I love that they changed to a more natural recipe and it still retained the same flavor. It is always cheap and we buy them in the bulk 4-6 box packs at walmart. I would definitely recommend this to any buyers single or within families...just so convenient on days you dont want to cook a big meal, especially with kids.
Brandy D.
Foodie Expert
Kraft mac n cheese please! It's always been you and always will be. There will never be another replacement for kraft. It's cheesiness is beyond any other. It's goodness is among the best of the best among all ages. There is no other like Kraft. Perfect every time.
Samagda J.
Doral
Cheese pack was so thick had to add a little milk for a creamier sauce. Tasty.
Two days later I made a Tuna
casserole, with extra cheese
and bread crumbs on top. Rich
and even tastier. Bacon
casserole next. So many
recipes, but only 4 boxes.
Macaroni seemed fresh and the
cheese packets were thick and
creamy. No qualms at all. Kraft
is King. Ordering another pack,
so I can try another of the so many different recipes you can make with these boxes.
Rachel S.
W Bloomfield, MI
Who doesn't love Mac and Cheese! This is my go to meal when I don't have enough money and I want something filling. Cheese is a need in my diet so this is something I always have in my pantry. I eat Mac and Cheese and least 2 or 3 times a month. I am never disappointed when it comes to Kraft Mac and Cheese.
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?