Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Gabrielle P.
Gabrielle P.
Victoria, TX

I love kraft Mac and cheese. Kraft Mac and cheese remind me of my childhood they are so delicious and are very easy to make
Sequoia L.
Sequoia L.

This Mac and cheese, with some milk, mixed cheese shreds is THE BOMB I could set this any day everyday no matter the meal.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

It doesn't get much better than this. A delicious side dish that is easy to make and everyone loves it. Always affordable.
pamela e.
pamela e.
Albuquerque, NM

I absolutely love this one i like how cheesy it is the taste and that the pasta dors not have that cardboard texture to it
Dulce M.
Dulce M.

me gustan los macarrones con queso asi que me gusta comprar queso kraft porque es muy rico y de seguro a todos nos encanta
Mason S.
Mason S.

First off, I love macaroni! I love cheese too, so this cheese explosion was amazing! Full of flavor, and I just love it!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.

If you love cheese like I do definitely go for the cheese explosion one. Very rich in flavor and it is also very filling
María M.
María M.
Medley, FL

Oooooooh yes... I love a lot of Kraft Cheese Macaroni. I prepare them in every dinner with my family or important events
Rayna S.
Rayna S.
Kenneth City, FL

Easy to make, tastes fine and it affordable. Always had this when I was younger and always asked for my mom to buy more.
Alyy D.
Alyy D.
Temple, PA

HECK YES MY MOST favourite EVER. I COULD EAT THIS EVERYDAY OF MY WHOLE LIKE OMG. AND IF YOU MIX PEAS IN WITH IT HELL YES
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now