Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Delaney C.
Delaney C.
Palm Springs, FL

The whole extra cheese thing sounds exciting but it's actually really gross. I find that the cheese doesn't melt down all the way leaving a weird powder feeling on the pasta and it's quite uncomfortable to eat.
María C.
María C.
Barcelona

Love this mac and cheese, still as easy, as convenient and as cheesy. It's so easy to prepare, I get home and I prepare it so quickly. The flavor is great and I'm sure I'll buy it again. You can find it easily.
ashley f.
ashley f.

When i say these are really good, they are really good. These macaroni and cheese are so cheesy and delicious. If you don't like cheese please don't buy this you won't like it at all, very satisfied with this.
Dianne D.
Dianne D.

This is my favourite dinner and lunch ever! I've been eating it since I was little, it's so cheap and it's so tasty and quick and simple. I always found it on a mini market, and I'll buy it always and forever
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Nampa, ID

I aam 17 and this will forever be my favoritr food. I make it all the time. If we dont have it i get upset. I make my mom get it all thee time. I made it for my grandma today and she loved it too. Very cheesy
Tracey Y.
Tracey Y.
Fenton, MO

I LOVE these!! There so good but it doesn't make a lot so if your feeding more than 2 people you might want to make 2 batches. But overall it was good and cheesy! I love cheese. I would recommend it to others
Jay N.
Jay N.

I mean with Mac and cheese it's pretty simple. But this ends up having the best consistency, and flavor to me. I've tried big, more expensive mac and cheese and I found myself coming back to this everytime.
My son loves it! Quick and delicious meal, not the healthiest choice but still yummy, has a great flavor ever since I was a kid. We don't eat it to often maybe once a month. Will definitely keep purchasing.
Janelle M.
Janelle M.

For those who like extra cheesy, this is for you! I'm totally a fan of extra cheesy! Your kids will too! I just get at the local Walmart, it's super affordable! I highly recommend it to just about anybody!
Ashlyn S.
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS

I love cheese so much. I'm like a certified cheese freak. This is my favorite mac and cheese! It takes me back to being a little kid when the excitement was real when it came to mac and cheese for dinner.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now