Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #10 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Gorgi L.
exeter, nh
I really love macaroni and cheese especially kraft. They have great value and really really good mac & cheese. Definitely meets my expectations! I don't know if it's healthy or not but I really don't care it's that good!
Amanda S.
I adore cheese and mac and cheese so this is amazing. I don't eat it as much as I'd like. I bought it at Walmart probably. Easy enough to prepare but takes a little to make. 10/10 recommend to others to eat.
Sianna S.
This product is not expensive and well worth every penny. It tastes amazing and I love all the cheese in it. If you're not a big cheese person it might now be for you. Very easy to prepare.
Selena L.
Erie, PA
I am old sKool and love REAL BAKED MAC N CHEESE but...life doesn't allow for that all of the time. The extreme cheese explosion is usually polished off in one sitting between my daughter and I
Kelsie L.
clio
This product is sooo good and cheesy. Quick to make and easy to dish. Don't have times to make a huge meal just throw this on the stove and your family will love it.
Megan k.
Cecilia, KY
The best Macaroni and Cheese out there! Super easy to fix and really yummy. I love it and so does all of my family. Also it's a really good comfort food, all warm and makes you feel nice and full!
Jessica H.
Lafayette, AL
Love using these when I babysit! They are so easy to throw together in a hurry. You can get it at any local grocery store! It might not be your healthy chose but it taste so good!
Kylar O.
The childhood favorite for all kids !!! Who didn't have this for a lot of lnches on your days off
From school! I know I did forsure ! It's not that healthy but pair it with some
Hot dogs and veggies and your Good !
Hayley M.
I love that there is extra cheese in this. I buy it at Walmart. The price is right, and it's very simple to make. I will continue purchasing. It has good flavor.
Erika P.
My house wouldn't function without kraft mac n cheese. The cheesier the better! Longest part of prepping some boxed mac n cheese, is waiting on the water to boil.
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?