Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#11 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Holli D.
Holli D.
Pt Charlotte, FL

Kraft Mac & Cheese is the best. Of course the kids really love it but all of the adults do as well. Great price and always in my pantry!
Ashley S.

Delicious you can never have too much cheese I prefer this brand over the others I have grown up with this brand and continue to buy it
makayla w.
makayla w.

Its so addicting, and so cheesy too. Its my go to easy dinner choice when I don't really feel like cooking because its so easy to make
Nataly S.
Nataly S.
Killeen, TX

My favorite maccorni it's so freaken cheesy ! Lol i love it soft and not soggy like that really cheap stuff it's perfect easy to make
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN

I LOVE a very cheesy mac n cheese dinner...sometimes I add extra sliced cheese to it and a little milk and that makes it even better.
Helenwood, TN

Just when you think mac and cheese couldn't get any better, cheese extreme cheese explosion has got you covered with your cheese fix.
Carissa L.
Carissa L.

Why is this stuff so good. It's quick and easy and if you're not careful you can eat a whole box by yourself. You've been warned lol
Cedartown

it is the best stuff you will ever put in your mouth and the price is very cheap. You can put it in everything and everything.
McKenzie W.
McKenzie W.
Stevens Point, WI

This is my go to food. I love mac and cheese and Kraft is defiantly my favorite. It has great flavor and just tastes like childhood.
Patti D.
Patti D.

I personally have not tried the Mac and cheese explosions, but my kids have and they loved it soo much, I can't make any other kind!
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?