Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Alyy D.
Alyy D.
Temple, PA

HECK YES MY MOST favourite EVER. I COULD EAT THIS EVERYDAY OF MY WHOLE LIKE OMG. AND IF YOU MIX PEAS IN WITH IT HELL YES
María M.
María M.

Oooooooh yes... I love a lot of Kraft Cheese Macaroni. I prepare them in every dinner with my family or important events
Ivy B.
Ivy B.
Everett, WA

Love this mac and cheese, easy to make. I wish the noodles were a little bit after but overall it's my usual go to mac!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

Love the easy Mac and cheese especially for my son he enjoys it as much as I do. I just add a bit more shredded cheese
Niki s.
Niki s.

Mac and Cheese is my go to dinner and the extreme cheese explosion box is one of the best! Easy to make and delicious.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

One of the best comfort foods is kraft mac n cheese, so of course extreme cheese explosion is just an added benefit!
sili e.
sili e.

My go to when I have my brothers over.. they might be 19 and 22.. but that never gets old and it's always delicious
doreyda d.
doreyda d.
Homestead, FL

Amazing! Reminds me of my childhood. This stuff is great for less. The sauce explodes in your mouth full of flavor.
Shely M.
Shely M.
Ottawa

This macaroni is one of the mac and cheese by kraft you'll like this if you like cheese and it's really affordable.
Paula A.
Paula A.

Deliciosos!!!! Amo ese queso es totalmente esquisito , aparte que tienen bastante variedades y todos son deliciosos
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now