Add a Photo

#10 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Lisbeth G.
Lisbeth G.

Impossible not to love them. It is everything you want in your macaroni with cheese, they are perfect. And the price is quite affordable.
VE-1120654Maria H.
VE-1120654Maria H.

Yo uso este producto a menudo. Mi hija de casi dos años le encanta Mac y queso y honestamente esta es la única marca que le gusta dar.
re
Perfect side to just about any meal. Plus my kids can make it on their own if they decided they want an after school snack. Just perfect!
Holli D.
Holli D.
Pt Charlotte, FL

Kraft Mac & Cheese is the best. Of course the kids really love it but all of the adults do as well. Great price and always in my pantry!
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Florence, SC

Kraft Mac and cheese is a staple in our house! We love the extra cheese with this product, we also love all the character Mac and cheese
makayla w.
makayla w.

Its so addicting, and so cheesy too. Its my go to easy dinner choice when I don't really feel like cooking because its so easy to make
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Helenwood, TN

Just when you think mac and cheese couldn't get any better, cheese extreme cheese explosion has got you covered with your cheese fix.
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN

I LOVE a very cheesy mac n cheese dinner...sometimes I add extra sliced cheese to it and a little milk and that makes it even better.
Carissa L.
Carissa L.

Why is this stuff so good. It's quick and easy and if you're not careful you can eat a whole box by yourself. You've been warned lol
McKenzie W.
McKenzie W.
Stevens Point, WI

This is my go to food. I love mac and cheese and Kraft is defiantly my favorite. It has great flavor and just tastes like childhood.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now