Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#11 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , Ca

Omg super good. My son loves this one and of course we all do at the house lol. I love making it with a dish on the side not just by itself
Carlie H.
Carlie H.
Denver, CO

Extreme cheese explosion............. THE BEST! Soft cooked noodles and extreme cheese, cant beat that! Makes you wanna come back for more!
Hayley T.
Hayley T.
Forest City, NC

I love kraft macaroni and cheese! I love having it with meals and I love the taste. Not to cheesy and it always gives enough cheese flavor!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Erie, PA

Being a college student, Mac and cheese is my best friend. Kraft is the ultimate brand and I haven't tried any variety that I didn't like.
Sharon P.
Sharon P.
Bessemer, AL

Can you say holy cheese! What a flavor blast. Ilove it if youhavent tried this do this now. I eat at least 3times a month. So easy to cook
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Sparta, NC

Love this macaroni, my mom used to make this when I was a kid and now I make this for my kids. Kraft macaroni will always be in my house.
VE-1120654Maria H.
VE-1120654Maria H.

Yo uso este producto a menudo. Mi hija de casi dos años le encanta Mac y queso y honestamente esta es la única marca que le gusta dar.
re
Perfect side to just about any meal. Plus my kids can make it on their own if they decided they want an after school snack. Just perfect!
Lisbeth G.
Lisbeth G.

Impossible not to love them. It is everything you want in your macaroni with cheese, they are perfect. And the price is quite affordable.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Florence, SC

Kraft Mac and cheese is a staple in our house! We love the extra cheese with this product, we also love all the character Mac and cheese
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now