Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#8 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Photo (1)
Sara G.
Sara G.
I like this mac and cheese a lot, the taste it's so chesy they taste great and they're so easy to make
Becky S.
Becky S.
Dayton, OH
Love this product. A big winner with my kids. Love the flavor, very cheesy and creamy. Repeat consumer
Rocio A.
Rocio A.
My daughters love! Kraft macaroni and cheese, they don't like other brands. The cheese taste home made
Emily D.
Emily D.
Ogden, UT
Can't go wrong with kraft macaroni! This one is extra cheesy which is amazing! Love how creamy it is!
Andrea c.
Andrea c.
I love Mac and cheese . This one is good, but a lot of supermarket brads are cheaper and just as good
Pam H.
Pam H.
Sycamore, IL
My kids love this flavor. They enjoy it all the time and have to eat them almost every day for lunch.
Anna T.
Anna T.
San Diego, CA
Idk what it is but this taste less cheesy than the regular ones to me. I love Mac and cheese though.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Fowler, IN
Who doesn't love macaroni and cheese? It is an original that is greatly priced and greatly enjoyed!
Lily k.
Lily k.
I literally love how cheesy the Mac and cheese is!! def my go to! I literally love this stuff a lot
Felicia W.
Felicia W.
Ogden, UT
A good snack and very good. I love the extra cheese. My favorite kind to buy. Only kind I will buy.
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?