Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #16 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaron...1 Answers
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
Estefany G.
Very good product excellent taste highly recommended I always buy it when I go to the super market I never miss my home I love macaroni and cheese excellent I know I recommend it to my friends i buy at súper market yes i buy every week
Erika P.
My house wouldn't function without kraft mac n cheese. The cheesier the better! Longest part of prepping some boxed mac n cheese, is waiting on the water to boil.
Imelda S.
I like this macaroni and cheese it cheeses and easy to make when you don't have time to cook something special macaroni and cheese is good plate to offer in dinner table.
Darian B.
Oak Ridge, TN
This may be awful but i can eat am entire box or kraft mac and cheese all by myself. My son loves mac n cheese and he has mac and cheese for lunch and dinner most days.
Alyssa H.
I am a huge Mac & cheese fan, I just love it. In nit a huge cheese person but I like the flavor of the cheese for kraft Mac & cheese so when I saw the extreme cheese I had to try it and I'm glad I did. If u like kraft Mac & cheese then you will defidently like this, and if u never tried it then I recommend u do asap. The original is always still my favorite but I really really like this kind. Also the swirl noodles are great
Janine G.
Rolla, MO
The kraft macaroni & cheese extreme cheese explosion is one of my favorite kinds of kraft mac & Cheese to purchase. Although it is very hard to find at the store any more :(
Brandy S.
Our family doesn't eat any other brand and never has. We're a KRAFT family through and through. The extra cheesy is so good, it gives the macaroni and extra burst and kick of flavor!
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I have been eating mac n cheese ever since I came out the womb lol. Mac n cheese is great with anything. You can pair it with almost any dish. Its so cheesy and yummy. Cheese and pasta? Yes please. And its cheap, and it makes a lot for a whole family. Anybody can use it and even add their own little ingredients to it. You can also add meat. I just like mac n cheese by its self though. Always a favorite.
Randi Y.
This variety of Kraft mac n cheese is the only once I've used that I do not have to add extra cheese to. When making the traditional one, the cheese seems to just...tint the noodles rather than creating an ooey and gooey and cheesy sauce for the noodles, and this variety does just that. But it's still Kraft so it's never gonna be great...but good and affordable step up from the usual Kraft mac.
Amy M.
There's just something about Kraft Mac n cheese when I'm having a bad day or I'm not feeling well that no other brand of Mac and cheese gives me. It's simple, fast and delicious. This has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. It tastes good with so many different things added to it and has limitless possibilities of combinations. It's the perfect quick fix for a meal for all ages!
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?