Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #9 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Ch...1 Answers
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
Deirdre C.
Foodie Expert
I do not often eat boxed mac n cheese, I prefer homemade, but this is by far one of my favorite when I am in a pinch or don't feel like spending an hour at the stove and oven. It's very cheesy, and tastes good for a boxed mac n cheese. Of course it doesn't take like homemade, because it isn't.
Brittney H.
stuarts draft, VA
Foodie Expert
How can you go wrong with Kraft Mac and cheese. Ive loved it since I was a kid and now I get to make it for my kid. Its not the healthiest choice but its the easiest choice. It takes 3 ingredients and BOOM easy side dish or meal. Add some canned tuna and you got yourself a military meal.
Kristen C.
Clover, SC
There's no other box mac and cheese to buy than Kraft! They offering different shapes of pasta for the kids and different levels of cheesiness depending on the mood you're in.  This is the best, cheesy, creamy box macaroni and cheese there is.  And the price is great!
Lea B.
Wynantskill, NY
Foodie Expert
This is an all time favorite from when i was little to now its a great lunch but i remeber a box use to get you four bowls and now its gets you two but it still taste great
Sasha P.
Foodie Expert
i love the original krafts mac n cheese but these are soooo good!!  That xtra cheesy flavor blows my mind and mouth AND socks off!!  Im obsessed wit krafts mac n cheese.  buy some everytime im in store
fernanda C.
Miami
Foodie Expert
I love these as a late night snack when I am too tired to make anything. I usually buy the smaller ones but I always wants another one so which I ended up with two before

I decided to order the bigger pack, the 4.1 cups. It is twice the size. I bought the triple cheddar, my favorite flavor, and loved it! The thing I like about the bigger size, it does not steam or overflows like the smaller cups. When I have made the smaller cups, the water overflows and I have more cleanup. With the cups being larger, there is no water that goes over while cooking.

One thing to note, I bought these without subscribe and save and after loving them tried to add them to my monthly order..
Alexis S.
Statesboro, GA
I love this product it's a absolutely amazing!! I love putting it with hot dogs and so does my boyfriend it's a easy thing to make for dinner and so good at the same time. Perfect price!
Jessica S.
Deforest, WI
Foodie Expert
For some reason I always lean towards the Disney shaped noodles.. even though I'm an adult. ūüėā there's something about the fun shapes that make macaroni that much more fun to eat.
Brandy D.
Foodie Expert
Kraft mac n cheese please! It's always been you and always will be. There will never be another replacement for kraft. It's cheesiness is beyond any other. It's goodness is among the best of the best among all ages. There is no other like Kraft. Perfect every time.
Nina G.
Los Teques, Miranda
Foodie Expert

It's something I use when I'm too lazy to bake macaroni and cheese. Kraft is fast and simple and they do it either on the stove or in the microwave and that is pretty much the simulated test. Just follow the simple step by step and ready you have macaroni and cheese.
My son likes it is a fast food for when I do not feel like cooking.
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?