Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Wilson, NC

I am a huge Mac & cheese fan, I just love it. In nit a huge cheese person but I like the flavor of the cheese for kraft Mac & cheese so when I saw the extreme cheese I had to try it and I'm glad I did. If u like kraft Mac & cheese then you will defidently like this, and if u never tried it then I recommend u do asap. The original is always still my favorite but I really really like this kind. Also the swirl noodles are great
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN

I have been eating mac n cheese ever since I came out the womb lol. Mac n cheese is great with anything. You can pair it with almost any dish. Its so cheesy and yummy. Cheese and pasta? Yes please. And its cheap, and it makes a lot for a whole family. Anybody can use it and even add their own little ingredients to it. You can also add meat. I just like mac n cheese by its self though. Always a favorite.
Randi Y.
Randi Y.

This variety of Kraft mac n cheese is the only once I've used that I do not have to add extra cheese to. When making the traditional one, the cheese seems to just...tint the noodles rather than creating an ooey and gooey and cheesy sauce for the noodles, and this variety does just that. But it's still Kraft so it's never gonna be great...but good and affordable step up from the usual Kraft mac.
Roman Rosario M.
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL

Amy M.
Amy M.

There's just something about Kraft Mac n cheese when I'm having a bad day or I'm not feeling well that no other brand of Mac and cheese gives me. It's simple, fast and delicious. This has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. It tastes good with so many different things added to it and has limitless possibilities of combinations. It's the perfect quick fix for a meal for all ages!
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL

Who doesnt love this stuff!? I love that they changed to a more natural recipe and it still retained the same flavor. It is always cheap and we buy them in the bulk 4-6 box packs at walmart. I would definitely recommend this to any buyers single or within families...just so convenient on days you dont want to cook a big meal, especially with kids.
Ellen T.
Ellen T.

The classic mac and cheese we probably all had as kids! Doesn't taste that good to be honest, but definitely brings back the memories. The noodles are tiny and, overall, it's not too flavorful and rich. Very easy to make, but you also need to beware because I have found bugs in older boxes before with that's scarred me for life!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Palm Harbor, FL

Love love love this brand and this flavor! With mac and cheese, as with most things, I truly believe there is no such thing as "too much" cheese, so when I saw the extreme cheese explosion I was very excited. And Kraft as usual did not disappoint! If you haven't gone out and tried this yet, don't wait any longer !
Paria M.
Paria M.

This has been a staple in my house ever since i was 8. i got hooked and our relationship has never stopped, especially when i lived alone. There are so many ways to make it your own! add some veggies, maybe some bacon bits or grilled chicken, add a little ketchup or hot sauce, its different every time!
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??

Join Now