Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#11 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

I am a huge Mac & cheese fan, I just love it. In nit a huge cheese person but I like the flavor of the cheese for kraft Mac & cheese so when I saw the extreme cheese I had to try it and I'm glad I did. If u like kraft Mac & cheese then you will defidently like this, and if u never tried it then I recommend u do asap. The original is always still my favorite but I really really like this kind. Also the swirl noodles are great
Amy M.
Amy M.

There's just something about Kraft Mac n cheese when I'm having a bad day or I'm not feeling well that no other brand of Mac and cheese gives me. It's simple, fast and delicious. This has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. It tastes good with so many different things added to it and has limitless possibilities of combinations. It's the perfect quick fix for a meal for all ages!
Paige K.
Paige K.
Fayetteville, AR

I feel like a kid again when I have this mac n cheese. It's so creamy and so cheesy (pro tip: use half and half instead of milk and add a little extra salt...it will change your world) and it's my favorite quick meal, especially when it's cold outside. I love chopping up chicken and broccoli and throwing it Jon as well to make it a more balanced meal.
Nina G.
Nina G.
Miami, Florida

It's something I use when I'm too lazy to bake macaroni and cheese. Kraft is fast and simple and they do it either on the stove or in the microwave and that is pretty much the simulated test. Just follow the simple step by step and ready you have macaroni and cheese.
My son likes it is a fast food for when I do not feel like cooking.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO

More cheese is the way to go! I am a cheese freak and thank God my husband is as well! We love extra cheese, and this box never fails! The box is super cheap and very easy to do! If my husband can do it, anyone can! It satisfies our cravings all the time, it's our go to when we are lazy to cook!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Boise, ID

Normally I love Kraft Mac and cheese. But three bites of this cheese explosion swill and I nearly throw up. It's not just extra cheese, it's a different flavor as well. A nasty flavor. If you do want to try it only use half of the bag of powder otherwise it's overpowering to the point of nausau.
Yanelly F.
Yanelly F.

Good product excellent quality. Good price.I would buy this brand again. I always recommend it. it's perfect for me. No improvements needed. I recommend this product y and shopping here
Excellent products not expensiveThe best option for your dishes. I buy again always. recommend 100% for you.
Ava S.
Ava S.

This is my families favorite mac & cheese it is so rich in the life or for the price point. Is become a staple in our meals and household it is easy to make affordable and will please everyone. This is definitely worth any amount of money, but for the amount of money it is it is quite a steal!
Monica N.
Monica N.
Bridgeport, CT

Childhood mac n cheese! Could be looked at as pricey for a single box, but cheaper in comparison to organic brands like Auntie Annie. Very flavorful and you control the amount of milk (or what kind for that matter) and butter (or other substitute) that is used. Flavorful and packs a punch
When you are in a hurry and don't have time to make homemade then this is what we use. It is creamy and delicious and quick to make after ball games or what ever. I keep it stocked in our pantry hidden because the kids will sneak and make it lol. I would strongly recommend this product.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?