Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#17 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Wilson, NC

I am a huge Mac & cheese fan, I just love it. In nit a huge cheese person but I like the flavor of the cheese for kraft Mac & cheese so when I saw the extreme cheese I had to try it and I'm glad I did. If u like kraft Mac & cheese then you will defidently like this, and if u never tried it then I recommend u do asap. The original is always still my favorite but I really really like this kind. Also the swirl noodles are great
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN

I have been eating mac n cheese ever since I came out the womb lol. Mac n cheese is great with anything. You can pair it with almost any dish. Its so cheesy and yummy. Cheese and pasta? Yes please. And its cheap, and it makes a lot for a whole family. Anybody can use it and even add their own little ingredients to it. You can also add meat. I just like mac n cheese by its self though. Always a favorite.
Randi Y.
Randi Y.

This variety of Kraft mac n cheese is the only once I've used that I do not have to add extra cheese to. When making the traditional one, the cheese seems to just...tint the noodles rather than creating an ooey and gooey and cheesy sauce for the noodles, and this variety does just that. But it's still Kraft so it's never gonna be great...but good and affordable step up from the usual Kraft mac.
Roman Rosario M.
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL

Amy M.
Amy M.

There's just something about Kraft Mac n cheese when I'm having a bad day or I'm not feeling well that no other brand of Mac and cheese gives me. It's simple, fast and delicious. This has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. It tastes good with so many different things added to it and has limitless possibilities of combinations. It's the perfect quick fix for a meal for all ages!
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL

Who doesnt love this stuff!? I love that they changed to a more natural recipe and it still retained the same flavor. It is always cheap and we buy them in the bulk 4-6 box packs at walmart. I would definitely recommend this to any buyers single or within families...just so convenient on days you dont want to cook a big meal, especially with kids.
Nina G.
Nina G.
Miami, Florida

It's something I use when I'm too lazy to bake macaroni and cheese. Kraft is fast and simple and they do it either on the stove or in the microwave and that is pretty much the simulated test. Just follow the simple step by step and ready you have macaroni and cheese.
My son likes it is a fast food for when I do not feel like cooking.
Ellen T.
Ellen T.

The classic mac and cheese we probably all had as kids! Doesn't taste that good to be honest, but definitely brings back the memories. The noodles are tiny and, overall, it's not too flavorful and rich. Very easy to make, but you also need to beware because I have found bugs in older boxes before with that's scarred me for life!
Cioly F.
Cioly F.

Love this mac and cheese, as it brings back so many memories from my childhood! :)
• Good, sharp cheddar cheese, Mixed with macaroni and browned lightly on top
• Golden rod powder sauce mix, Real good time for kids
• Gooey, cheesy goodness, original, classic flavor, quick & easy side dish or meal
•rich in calcium and iron.
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??

Join Now