Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Extreme Cheese Explosion uploaded by Krista L.

BY KRAFT #16 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner. see more...

• How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?2 Answers
  • How different does this taste compared to regular Macaron...1 Answers
  • "Not a fan of this boxed mac and cheese." in 1 review
  • "Kraft makes a pretty good Mac & Cheese." in 1 review
Brittney H.
STUARTS DRAFT, VA
How can you go wrong with Kraft Mac and cheese. Ive loved it since I was a kid and now I get to make it for my kid. Its not the healthiest choice but its the easiest choice. It takes 3 ingredients and BOOM easy side dish or meal. Add some canned tuna and you got yourself a military meal.
Kristen C.
Clover, SC
There's no other box mac and cheese to buy than Kraft! They offering different shapes of pasta for the kids and different levels of cheesiness depending on the mood you're in.  This is the best, cheesy, creamy box macaroni and cheese there is.  And the price is great!
fernanda C.
Miami
I love these as a late night snack when I am too tired to make anything. I usually buy the smaller ones but I always wants another one so which I ended up with two before

I decided to order the bigger pack, the 4.1 cups. It is twice the size. I bought the triple cheddar, my favorite flavor, and loved it! The thing I like about the bigger size, it does not steam or overflows like the smaller cups. When I have made the smaller cups, the water overflows and I have more cleanup. With the cups being larger, there is no water that goes over while cooking.

One thing to note, I bought these without subscribe and save and after loving them tried to add them to my monthly order..
Alexis S.
Statesboro, GA
I love this product it's a absolutely amazing!! I love putting it with hot dogs and so does my boyfriend it's a easy thing to make for dinner and so good at the same time. Perfect price!
Jessica S.
Deforest, WI
For some reason I always lean towards the Disney shaped noodles.. even though I'm an adult. ūüėā there's something about the fun shapes that make macaroni that much more fun to eat.
Brandy D.
Kraft mac n cheese please! It's always been you and always will be. There will never be another replacement for kraft. It's cheesiness is beyond any other. It's goodness is among the best of the best among all ages. There is no other like Kraft. Perfect every time.
Nina G.
Los Teques, Miranda

It's something I use when I'm too lazy to bake macaroni and cheese. Kraft is fast and simple and they do it either on the stove or in the microwave and that is pretty much the simulated test. Just follow the simple step by step and ready you have macaroni and cheese.
My son likes it is a fast food for when I do not feel like cooking.
Samagda J.
Doral
Cheese pack was so thick had to add a little milk for a creamier sauce. Tasty.
Two days later I made a Tuna
casserole, with extra cheese
and bread crumbs on top. Rich
and even tastier. Bacon
casserole next. So many
recipes, but only 4 boxes.
Macaroni seemed fresh and the
cheese packets were thick and
creamy. No qualms at all. Kraft
is King. Ordering another pack,
so I can try another of the so many different recipes you can make with these boxes.
Rachel S.
W Bloomfield, MI
Who doesn't love Mac and Cheese! This is my go to meal when I don't have enough money and I want something filling. Cheese is a need in my diet so this is something I always have in my pantry. I eat Mac and Cheese and least 2 or 3 times a month. I am never disappointed when it comes to Kraft Mac and Cheese.
Marisa R.
So yummy! I'm an adult and i still love Mac & cheese. Especially this kind! The cheesy-ness is perfect. Its available everywhere so Walmart is where I usually get mine. It totally met my expectations and is super easy to make. We always have some on hand for easy dinners or easy lunches as a quick side dish.
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY
Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?