Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
#14 in Macaroni & Cheese
Kraft Extreme Cheese Explosion Macaroni & Cheese.
Dinner.
More cheese sauce and bigger shapes*.
*See side panel for details.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Wilson, NC

I am a huge Mac & cheese fan, I just love it. In nit a huge cheese person but I like the flavor of the cheese for kraft Mac & cheese so when I saw the extreme cheese I had to try it and I'm glad I did. If u like kraft Mac & cheese then you will defidently like this, and if u never tried it then I recommend u do asap. The original is always still my favorite but I really really like this kind. Also the swirl noodles are great
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

Amy M.
Amy M.

There's just something about Kraft Mac n cheese when I'm having a bad day or I'm not feeling well that no other brand of Mac and cheese gives me. It's simple, fast and delicious. This has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. It tastes good with so many different things added to it and has limitless possibilities of combinations. It's the perfect quick fix for a meal for all ages!
Paige K.
Paige K.
Fayetteville, AR

I feel like a kid again when I have this mac n cheese. It's so creamy and so cheesy (pro tip: use half and half instead of milk and add a little extra salt...it will change your world) and it's my favorite quick meal, especially when it's cold outside. I love chopping up chicken and broccoli and throwing it Jon as well to make it a more balanced meal.
Nina G.
Nina G.
Miami, Florida

It's something I use when I'm too lazy to bake macaroni and cheese. Kraft is fast and simple and they do it either on the stove or in the microwave and that is pretty much the simulated test. Just follow the simple step by step and ready you have macaroni and cheese.
My son likes it is a fast food for when I do not feel like cooking.
Leona L.
Leona L.
Birkenhead, UK

I think every American family is familiar with Kraft mac and cheese. Kids LOVE it and so do moms (dads too) when they're in a pinch to get dinner out. Not necessarily gourmet macaroni but what kid cares about that?! They're just happy they're getting mac and cheese for their dinner or lunch. And can you blame them?
Amanda A.
Amanda A.

You can never go wrong with mac & cheese. My nana used to feed me this so much when i was a kid because it was my all time favorite food! In less than 30 minutes i would be having the best bowl of mac & cheese and a full tummy in no time. Now i feed it to my baby sister in law and she loves it just the same!!!
Paria M.
Paria M.

This has been a staple in my house ever since i was 8. i got hooked and our relationship has never stopped, especially when i lived alone. There are so many ways to make it your own! add some veggies, maybe some bacon bits or grilled chicken, add a little ketchup or hot sauce, its different every time!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO

More cheese is the way to go! I am a cheese freak and thank God my husband is as well! We love extra cheese, and this box never fails! The box is super cheap and very easy to do! If my husband can do it, anyone can! It satisfies our cravings all the time, it's our go to when we are lazy to cook!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Boise, ID

Normally I love Kraft Mac and cheese. But three bites of this cheese explosion swill and I nearly throw up. It's not just extra cheese, it's a different flavor as well. A nasty flavor. If you do want to try it only use half of the bag of powder otherwise it's overpowering to the point of nausau.
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX

How do you like to spice up your Mac & Cheese ??
Camia R.
Camia R.
Yonkers, NY

Does anyone know if they still have a recall on Kraft?
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

How different does this taste compared to regular Macaroni and Cheese?

Join Now