BY KRAFT FOODS #6 in Macaroni & Cheese

• Does this taste any different than the normal kind?1 Answers
Amy T.
Amy T.
New Berlin, WI
It's nearly finals and I do not feel like cooking. Thought I would order this to see if it was OK; figured if it was decent the whole grains were better than nothing if easy mac was a time-constraint necessity. Tastes fine to me; includes 3 grams of fiber per serving, about the same calories as regular easy mac. Then I noticed it was disappearing from the cupboard faster than anticipated...turns out it was the *picky* roommate, who is loathe to eat anything healthy, eating it up. So, with that I'm happy! Will definitely reorder as an emergency staple.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Jacksonville, Fl
I'm an on the go teenager. I combo school and work and family and sit down meals usually don't fit into my busy schedule. I tend to be drawn towards easy to make food items that don't require the long process of a stove since I find my self always in a hurry. This product simplifies my life for me ! I don't have to wait long for my food and the portion size is just enough and if I find myself really in a hurry it's easy to carry and can fit in my cars cup holder which is perfect for my busy lifestyle. On top of all of that it tastes great too ;)
Angela P.
Angela P.
Sacramento, CA
To be really honest, I love having these in my kitchen cabinets. It's easy and when I overslept on homework assignments, I just get one of these and I'm off to my day. The simplicity is good for any kid to try but not recommended unless an adult is there. It tastes the same as if you're actually cooking it out of the box!
Heather D.
Heather D.
We buy these as an easy lunch (and occasional dinner when she won't eat what we make) for our 3 year old. Inexpensive and can just keep a couple of them in the cabinet for when she wants them. Easy and quick to make. Maybe not the healthiest choice, but better than some of the alternatives that she would prefer!
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
I love Kraft products but this one wasn't a total favorite of mine. It had a great taste but I'm not as big of a fan of the microcups. I just don't think they taste quite as good as the boxed mac and cheeses. To be honest I probably wouldn't buy again but if looking for healthy fast snack give it a try.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Raleigh, NC
I am a HUGE fan for these easy to make personal bowls of mac & cheese! They are the perfect snack, or side to any meal and are so easy to make, even the kids can make them! I love to pop these into the microwave and know 3.5 minutes later I am going to have an awesome, tasty and super cheesy snack!
Michell A.
Michell A.
Miami florida
They are so gooood I would never stop eating them
At a publix store I think I don't really remember

I eat them when I'm in a rush and I don't have time to prepare something

Yes I recommend this to everyone even more to those moms that work and don't have time to prepare something to eat
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Wilmington, DE
Being in college, I live for these things. They may not be the healthiest choice, but when you have no time to go to the dining hall, this is the next best thing. I especially love the multigrain cups because they provide a different flavor from the other cups. This is a must have!!
brittany B.
brittany B.
As a collage student, mac and cheese is a staple of my diet. It quick, cheap and tastes good. I like that I can make it fast and eat it on the go when I have limited time. I like to add tuna to my Mac and cheese to add some protein. It always reminds me of home when I'm so far away.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Columbia, MO
As a high schooler, I've got bigger things to worry about than what to pack for lunch. Lucky for me, I can just toss one of these into my backpack and when lunchtime comes around, add a little water a pop it in the microwave- a delicious and easy go-to lunch if you're on the go.
Cayla W.
Cayla W.
Normal, AL
Where do you get these from?
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Derry, PA
Does this taste any different than the normal kind?