Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Triple Cheese uploaded by Kaitlin S.Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Triple Cheese uploaded by Sara p.

BY KRAFT #86 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Triple Cheese Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Cheesy made easy.
Ready in 3.5 minutes.
Just add water.
Macaroni & cheese dinner.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
220 calories per package. see more...

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Triple Cheese
  • "it is nearly as good as the original stuff but it is pretty good to have when you don't wanna bother cooking" in 1 review
  • "I personally like these more than the Kraft Mac and cheese stove top boxes and they are so quick and easy for the kiddos when on the go!" in 1 review
  • "Great product for convenience purposes like work and school lunches or just a quick snack." in 1 review
Kaitlin S.
As much as I could totally eat a whole box these just are so much more convenient and they make a good snack. Regular mac and cheese is good but the more cheese the better, even my dog waits around for me to drop some lmao
Lauren R.
I love cheese and I love macaroni. As a college student I used to buy these because they were quick and easy to cook. The brand and kind used to not matter but since trying these I honestly will pick them every time over the other options. For microwave mac and cheese, this stuff is amazing. My only complaint is the portion is small but for little kids it's a great size.
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
These are super yummy and easy to make! You just pop it in the microwave for 3 minutes and then mix in your cheese sauce. Very affordable and can feed a lot if you buy the bigger boxes. Very satisfied!
Jackie B.
Another favorite from before I went gluten free. I love the flavor and consistency of the noodles. Quick and easy meal for lunch or a snack. Very affordable, definitely recommend it. Satisfied with the product for sure.
Jennifer B.
Brandon, MS
These are super convenient and I often buy these at work when I'm in a pinch. My main complaint **they boil over and get water everywhere** If this did not happen, this product would be amazing! I hate cleaning up the starchy liquid mess. I keep buying them, so I must not hate it too bad, or I must just love macaroni!
Megan F.
I am college student and I LOVE these, especially for late night study sessions or getting home late after a rehearsal. Easy, quick and yummy! The triple cheese is great because extra cheese is always awesome!
Anne M.
Charlotte, NC
Okay, my family is obsessed with these. The triple cheese are clearly the best ones, and they couldn't be easier to make. They basically got me through college- thanks Kraft! My only complaint is that I wish they were a little bigger- I often make two at once!
Marinelly D.
If you're looking for good taste, this is it. However, when it comes to healthiness and natural ingredients, this is not the product to use! Not my favorite and my last choice in Mac & Cheese.
Nicole F.
These are so convenient as a college student. I get them in a pack so it's pretty affordable. I hate that they don't sell this in the box because I usually need to eat two of these to feel full. Otherwise, it's a great product!
Katrina P.
I ate these all the time in college, but I'm not sure I'd eat them now. They were great for a quick, easy snack, but I much prefer real mac and cheese to these microwave ones!

back