Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Spongebob Shapes uploaded by Erin P.Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Spongebob Shapes uploaded by miss R.Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Spongebob Shapes uploaded by Brittany D.

BY KRAFT #9 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Nickelodeon™ SpongeBob Shapes Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
SpongeBob SquarePants™.
Oh buoy!
Per 1/2 box unprepared:
250 calories.
0.5g sat fat, 3% DV.
480mg sodium, 20% DV.
7g sugars.
See nutrition facts for prepared. see more...

• Do you like the original noodles or the shapes better?3 Answers
  • Where can I find these? I love spongebob and would get th...3 Answers
  • Is it just me or do the character Mac and Cheese taste wa...4 Answers
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Spongebob Shapes
  • "I loved these when I was younger & now I'm almost 24 & I still eat the sponge bob kraft Mac and cheese." in 2 reviews
  • "A very easy, quick meal that you only need 3 or 4 ingredients for, but it is so delicious!" in 1 review
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
So My kids insist I buy these when we go to the store . I remember eating kraft Mac and cheese and it honestly was a lot better when I was younger . Mac and cheese is very simple to make and whenever we make it here it is pretty watery . I even skipped adding the milk ,but then it got sticky. The taste is .. well.. It could be a lot better . The picture on the box looks a lot better than what yoy and up with! They are not bad for a quick lunch or dinner for the kids . All I know is my kids enjoy these ecspecily with cut up hotdogs !
Kara D.
For some reason, the character shaped mac & cheese has always tasted better to me. I choose these over their regular mac & cheese every time. This product is so affordable and easily found in most all grocery stores. It's a food product that I like to keep in my pantry at all times for whenever I'm not feeling up to making a dinner that takes too much time.

Although it may not be the absolute healthiest dinner out there, it is great for someone like me that is on a budget and doesn't always have the time to make dinner. It always leaves me with some leftovers that I'm then able to take to work for lunch the next day to heat up.

I've been eating Kraft Mac & Cheese since I can remember and would recommend to anyone and everyone!
Katie G.
Irvine, CA
I don’t know why but the shaped macaroni and cheese tastes better than the regular one although they are both delicious!! I have been eating this for over two decades and don’t plan on ever stopping. It’s a great, yummy cheap and easy meal for both kids and adults!
J S.
Buffalo
Not specifically Spongebob, but all Kraft shapes mac and cheese are the best. The cheese sauce fills the little shapes wonderfully and they’re more al dente than are the traditional noodles. I always buy the shapes!
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
It’s a cheap go to when you can’t afford much. It’s processed so it’s not great for you. I’d recommend making this from scratch first. These come in many flavors and varieties, so that’s cool. I’m still not a huge fan. They’re yummy though!
Hailey D.
Midway Park, NC
Okay, first off it’s Mac and cheese. You don’t want to go cheap on Mac and cheese, except for buying kraft because it is cheap AND delicious! Second, five stars added on top of the normal 5 stars because SPONGEBOB SHAPED MAC AND CHEESE. Seriously, it doesn’t get much better than that! This is my favorite Mac and cheese and I’m 21 years old!
Jade a.
Orange, CA
My niece and daughter love these when I do prepare them which isn’t often at all. But when I do they’re all over it and I remember when I was a kid I loved when I got it too.
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
Cheap and affordable. Kraft macaroni and cheese has always been a staple in our pantry. Very easy to make, I remember this being the first thing that my mom ever let me cook all by myself. Very satisfied and it seems like every kid loves this! especially with the fun shapes
Stephanie L.
For some strange reason, the shaped Mac and cheeses that Kraft offers taste better than the kind with the regular elbow macaroni, even though (I think) they are made with the same ingredients. When looking for a box of macaroni, choose fun shapes. You won’t regret it.
Amanda B.
Wilmington, NC
It’s a classic. Regardless of whether it is truly healthy or not... I crave Mac and cheese bonus if it has shapes. There isn’t much in the box. I mean I could eat almost a whole box in one sitting so that’s the downside but regardless great product!
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
Does this taste good or is it like a fake flavor?
marie A.
Is it just me or do the character Mac and Cheese taste way better than the original ? lol
Shodney R.
Freeport, IL
Where can I find these? I love spongebob and would get this just because the pasta looks like him lol.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do you like the original noodles or the shapes better?
Brenda H.
Waukesha, WI
It taste pretty good. If you ever had Chester Cheetos the dried cheese seasoning taste some what similar to the dried cheese mix that gets mixed in with the macaroni. And, no it does not taste like a fake flavor.