Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Spongebob Shapes uploaded by miss R.Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Spongebob Shapes uploaded by Brittany D.

BY KRAFT #30 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Nickelodeon™ SpongeBob Shapes Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
SpongeBob SquarePants™.
Oh buoy!
Per 1/2 box unprepared:
250 calories.
0.5g sat fat, 3% DV.
480mg sodium, 20% DV.
7g sugars.
See nutrition facts for prepared. see more...

• Do you like the original noodles or the shapes better?3 Answers
  • Where can I find these? I love spongebob and would get this just ...3 Answers
  • Is it just me or do the character Mac and Cheese taste way better...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I loved these when I was younger & now I'm almost 24 & I still eat the sponge bob kraft Mac and cheese." in 2 reviews
  • "A very easy, quick meal that you only need 3 or 4 ingredients for, but it is so delicious!" in 1 review
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
So My kids insist I buy these when we go to the store . I remember eating kraft Mac and cheese and it honestly was a lot better when I was younger . Mac and cheese is very simple to make and whenever we make it here it is pretty watery . I even skipped adding the milk ,but then it got sticky. The taste is .. well.. It could be a lot better . The picture on the box looks a lot better than what yoy and up with! They are not bad for a quick lunch or dinner for the kids . All I know is my kids enjoy these ecspecily with cut up hotdogs !
Samantha h.
Biddeford, ME
My kids love this mac n cheese and it has become a staple in my house. However since its by weight you actually feel like you are getting less food. I can feed my 3 boys on one normal box and with the sponge bob I have to buy 2 and they cost more than regular mac n cheese so if you are on a budget I would not buy these.
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
Cheap and affordable. Kraft macaroni and cheese has always been a staple in our pantry. Very easy to make, I remember this being the first thing that my mom ever let me cook all by myself. Very satisfied and it seems like every kid loves this! especially with the fun shapes
Haley C.
Hamden , CT
I absolutely LOVE Kraft Mac and cheese!! Especially when they are the cute little shapes and characters! The characters always make eating fun without playing with your food! Never too old for Kraft Mac and cheese! Highly recommended to all ages!💕
Morgan H.
nevada, IA
KRAFT MAC & CHEESE IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST! I have yet to find a brand that is better. I don't know what it is, but when there are shapes it is 200% better than original mac. Will always choose this brand over any other boxed mac and cheese.
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
For some reason, the shaped macaroni and cheese boxes always taste better, right?! While Kraft Mac & Cheese always used to cure my craving, in the past couple of years I have noticed a change in flavor. What used to be a cheesy indulgence, now falls flat. The flavor is lacking, and I often find myself needing to melt in additional cheese. If the flavor has changed because Kraft has switched over to a more natural product then I am totally supportive, but you should market that to the consumer!
Cheyanne T.
I love that these have shaped noodles, it makes it fun for the kids. Honestly I still love these and I'm 22. If you don't cook the noodles long enough they can be a little too hard. I find them at Walmart, where I generally do my grocery shopping. It is extremely easy to make, not too many ingredients are required, and it's affordable. I would highly recommend, especially if you have little kids, this with some hotdogs and ketchup makes for a perfect kid friendly lunch.
Alexandra S.
New Britain, CT
I don't know why Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Shapes are SOOO much better than the regular original but they are. They are wayyyy cheesier im guessing it has to do with the shape of the noodle because that is the only difference. But what a HUGEEE difference. If you have always stuck with the original kraft macaroni & cheese I definitely recommend switching to the shapes. It's definitely wayyyyy worth it.
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
I know what you're thinking - why is a 24-year-old with no kids eating Spongebob macaroni and cheese? The answer is that I love Spongebob and I love macaroni and cheese. I did not, however, like this. I don't know what it is about mac and cheese that are shapes, but they don't taste the same at all. There's something really odd about it. The characters were adorable, but I just wasn't a fan of the flavor.
Tabitha S.
Canton, MI
Shapes are always the best! We love Spongebob, so these are super fun. Kraft is the best but we feel like the ingredients have maybe changed a little bit from when we were younger-calling for less milk and butter. I appreciate the healthy option, but if I am choosing to have mac n cheese, the butter and milk content aren't really my top priority. I usually add a little extra.
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
Does this taste good or is it like a fake flavor?
marie A.
Is it just me or do the character Mac and Cheese taste way better than the original ? lol
Shodney R.
Freeport, IL
Where can I find these? I love spongebob and would get this just because the pasta looks like him lol.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Do you like the original noodles or the shapes better?
Brenda H.
Waukesha, WI
It taste pretty good. If you ever had Chester Cheetos the dried cheese seasoning taste some what similar to the dried cheese mix that gets mixed in with the macaroni. And, no it does not taste like a fake flavor.