BY KRAFT

Kraft Homestyle Hearty Four Cheese Sauce Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
Real Kraft cheese sauce and ridged elbow macaroni finished with a crunchy bread crumb topping.
Taste of rich & creamy Kraft cheese sauce. see more...

Christina S.
Marlboro, NJ
I like this better than Kraft's other boxed mac and cheese because I feel like it tastes more natural. It tastes delicious and really has that homestyle taste. I especially like to bake it in the oven after with the breadcrumb crust on top. I'm getting starving for this just writing about it!
Stephanie S.
Mmmm mmmm good! I love these when I want to make a quick side for dinner! Sometimes I'll add it chicken just to make it an easy meal! You can never go wrong with the four cheese flavor, because who doesn't love cheese!?
LaToya T.
pickerington, oh
I didn't care for this unfortunately. I wanted to like it so much, but it tasted powdery and the bread crumb toppings didn't help it at all. I will just stick with eating the boxed mac and cheese from now on. I'm a simple eater, I don't need these upgrades lol
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
So Yummy!!!! I often make this for parties or cookouts! Great Item to bring as a made side dish and it is so easy and delicious!
Amanda  H.
High Springs , FL
Love Keaft Mac n cheese! This makes enough for my whole family. They even give you some add in recipes on the back!
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL
Love these for a better more adult Mac n cheese, don't get me wrong my boys love this too. Easy to prepare.
Lauren C.
Richmond, KY
Not as amazing as I thought it was going to be! Came out a little dry after I baked it.
Jason K.
Eau Claire, WI
This is so nostalgic. It's creamy, delicious, and everything you'd expect from Kraft!