BY KRAFT #20 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinn...2 Answers
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon 2 Shapes Cups - 4 CT
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Ally W.
This is an easy product to find and also vet affordable. It's healthy and tastes pretty good. The only con is that the pasta gets kinda slimy. I personally won't but this product again or recommend it.
Roxana C.
Love love Mac n cheese, I really enjoy the small cups so I'm able to make them at work or when I'm on the go I can just pop one in the microwave and take it with me since it's in a cup. They are not just for kids.
Valenis C.
Bayville, NJ
My kid love mac and cheese, is easy to prepare, good quality, good product, nice taste, great for snack lunch or dinner, I definitely recommend it to others, I am definitely buying this again
Sydney M.
Knoxville , TN
These are perfect to take for lunch no matter what your age is. They are also affordable, and they only require water! They can be found pretty much everywhere that food is sold which makes them even more convenient!
Remy C.
This was life in the college dorm rooms. However if you added too much water above the "fill" line then it would turn out too runny. Once I perfected my technique I felt like I was eating gourmet Mac and cheese.
Sarah B.
Mobile, AL
I had quit buying easy mac for a while, but then I had kids and this just makes our life on the go so easy sometimes.. hence the name EASY mac! It's quick, delicious, and the perfect thing to make when in a pinch.
MaKenna L.
I love the easy Mac macaroni and cheese for a quick lunch. It's very affordable. I love how cheesy it is, yet it doesn't taste salty. It doesn't get gummy when you make it either. This is one a buy all the time.
Rachel L.
these are sooooo good and easy to make. last year when i lived in a dorm i would just pop one of these puppies in for dinner and it was fast and cheap so i could go back to studying or doing whatever i was doing
Kathryn S.
Edmond, OK
These are my son's favorite! He wants them at lease once a week. It is so nice to have something that is a single serving size that saves me from making a whole box. I use this as a side item as well
Casandra K.
Vermillion, SD
Fun easy for older kids to make themselves I would recommend to anyone with kids especially if the child's eyes are bigger than their stomachs..it's proportioned to help kids finish and probably ask for more
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it

back