BY KRAFT #17 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Jesus P.
These are amazing because they're extremely convenient. That's really the only thing they have going for them though. They don't taste all that great, but kids do love them, so that's nice. They're a quick, microwavable meal for children.
Brittany M.
Menifee, CA
So I don't know what it is but noodles shape like stuff is way better than normal noodles so I always get this! Also these little ones make it easy for on the go lunches and they still taste super good!
Meagan B.
Love having these as a small addition to my lunch. It is something other than soup that can add a warm quick addition to your meal when on the go. Kraft mac n cheese is the best! It is the only mac n cheese my husband and I both like.
ieasha d.
Fort Bragg, NC
Kraft always has super cheesy mac and cheese and this is no exception. They are super easy to make and the directions are very clear cut. Out of all the quick makes ones that I have tried this would be my go to .
Jessica B.
Oakford, PA
I really enjoy the Kraft Mac and Cheese fun shaped single serve Mac and Cheese. It's easy to cook and a tasty meal when you are in a rush. If you're looking for a decent quick meal, this is pretty good.
Mikesha T.
Los Angeles , CA
I recently just learned how amazing and convenient these little macaroni and cheese cups are. You can't go wrong with making one of these and that is coming from someone who simply just can't cook lol.
Courtney H.
Phillipsburg, NJ
These mac and cheese cups are so easy to pack for either a quick lunch or dinner when in a rush. I keep them at work because they are quick and easy, just add water, cook for 3 minutes and you are done. They may be small but they do keep me full when i need them too
Destenie C.
Stanton, CA
These convenient little cups are the bomb!!! I eat these all the time and they're such a great snack extremely easy to prepare and just overall great in every way i am definitely a satisfied customer when I have these in my pantry
Syd F.
Purchase, NY
My favorite food paired with my favorite movie! Best thing ever! Easy to make when you're hungry and it's late. Also the best food to eat when u only have a few minutes to make your food. Easy to carry around.
Abbi R.
Johnson City, TN
Theses mac and cheese packs are super easy to cook for kids lichens and dinners! Although unhealthy, they have are great flavored and are fun to have every once and awhile. Overall, I love these!
Terri D.
South Bruce Peninsula , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it