BY KRAFT #33 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw...2 Answers
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon 2 Shapes Cups - 4 CT
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Mackenzie S.
Wellsburg, WV
I love mac and cheese. Especially easy mac like this, however I always have problems with the shape ones. They never cook all the way through. They're always a little hard and chewy when I make them. I should probably microwave them longer.
Allison L.
I have an eight month old and some days lunch isn't easy to come by. This heats up quick, it's easy to prepare, and reminds me of my childhood. No, it isn't gourmet, but it's quick and easy and some weeks that is just want a busy mom needs! .... for me. Not the 8 month old!
Lindsey H.
Johnson City, TN
Amazing. Live love this stuff. So cheesy and super easy to make. Just pop in the microwave. I add hot sauce and hot dog or sausage and it's amazing. It taste amazing by its self as well. These are always in my cabinet
Wendy E.
North Hills, CA
This comes in handy👌
When id be at school or at work things is something so easy to make and it so good😍
When I was pregnant I would eat this a lot
Also if you have kids this would be amazing
Brittany M.
Menifee, CA
So I don't know what it is but noodles shape like stuff is way better than normal noodles so I always get this! Also these little ones make it easy for on the go lunches and they still taste super good!
Jesus P.
These are amazing because they're extremely convenient. That's really the only thing they have going for them though. They don't taste all that great, but kids do love them, so that's nice. They're a quick, microwavable meal for children.
Chloe N.
Cypress, Orange County
I love buys these packs of 4 because they are an easy go to snacks when your not that hungry and plus if u get the ones wit like character on then the macaroni is shaped and it's good
ieasha d.
Fort Bragg, NC
Kraft always has super cheesy mac and cheese and this is no exception. They are super easy to make and the directions are very clear cut. Out of all the quick makes ones that I have tried this would be my go to .
Meagan B.
Love having these as a small addition to my lunch. It is something other than soup that can add a warm quick addition to your meal when on the go. Kraft mac n cheese is the best! It is the only mac n cheese my husband and I both like.
Jessica B.
Oakford, PA
I really enjoy the Kraft Mac and Cheese fun shaped single serve Mac and Cheese. It's easy to cook and a tasty meal when you are in a rush. If you're looking for a decent quick meal, this is pretty good.
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it