BY KRAFT #17 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
These 4 count macaroni dishes are amazing. If you are looking for a very simple and quick food to eat, these to go cups are great. I eat there ever so often but when i do they are not only so east to make but also so full of flavor. I am 100% satisfied with the choice of mac n cheese.
Halie M.
California, PA
I hate to say this but I like these better than the velveeta cups. I have lived off of these in college. I love them late at night and they are super affordable and I will be getting them again.
Katlyn V.
When your in college you don't ever really have enough money to eat out all the time. I usually buy mine at my local Kroger and depending on the week it can be a little pricey or just the right amount of money.
Miriam Q.
Salem, OR
In a hurry? Why not just pop this in the microwave and have something super tasty? It's perfect I eat this on occasion when I don't have enough time to grab anything else. It's definitely satisfying you get such a nice cheesy taste.
Kenya M.
I honestly don't give bad reviews but this is the only thing that i dont like from Kraft these cups dont taste like mac and cheese it tastes pretty gross to me. I really don't like them..
Mackenzie S.
Wellsburg, WV
I love mac and cheese. Especially easy mac like this, however I always have problems with the shape ones. They never cook all the way through. They're always a little hard and chewy when I make them. I should probably microwave them longer.
Lindsey P.
Johnson City, TN
Amazing. Live love this stuff. So cheesy and super easy to make. Just pop in the microwave. I add hot sauce and hot dog or sausage and it's amazing. It taste amazing by its self as well. These are always in my cabinet
Allison L.
I have an eight month old and some days lunch isn't easy to come by. This heats up quick, it's easy to prepare, and reminds me of my childhood. No, it isn't gourmet, but it's quick and easy and some weeks that is just want a busy mom needs! .... for me. Not the 8 month old!
Wendy E.
North Hills, CA
This comes in handy👌
When id be at school or at work things is something so easy to make and it so good😍
When I was pregnant I would eat this a lot
Also if you have kids this would be amazing
Chloe N.
Cypress, Orange County
I love buys these packs of 4 because they are an easy go to snacks when your not that hungry and plus if u get the ones wit like character on then the macaroni is shaped and it's good
Terri D.
South Bruce Peninsula , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it