BY KRAFT #19 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Marilyn L.
Brooklyn, NY
As a mom of 3 of which only 2 love mac and cheese i really love these cups. Instead of making a whole box just for one kid and wasting food, i can just put one of these in the microwave. The flavor is great and i love the fact that it is quicker than having to boil water . All you have to do is put it in the microwave and you are done!
Bridget F.
Rockledge, PA
these never taste as good and the ones in the full size boxes which is definitely a little disappointing. as a hairdresser i don't have time during my work days to stop and make a whole box of mac and cheese (or an oven) so the microwaveable ones are always so much more convenient but i'm never satisfied.
Renee O.
The macaroni in a cup is only ok if you're in a rush and sooo hungry to eat the taste isn't quite the same as the macaroni you'd get in the normal full sized box. It has some white powder in there I guess to cook ig quickly not really my favourite
Tina V.
I would like to say I buy them for my daughter only but I can't lie! I love making these convenient cups when I'm in need of a delicious snack. These taste so good and I don't need to worry about cleaning a pot after I'm done.
Andrea R.
Cabo Rojo
These are the BEST mac n cheese in my opinion it has the best flavor ever and I love it. It's as amazing as it looks. They are amazing but not so healthy. If you don't eat it that often I totally recommend
Samantha C.
These are not the healthiest options but for a quick lunch for kids this works great! Especially if you are in a hurry so you don't have to make a whole pot. These are easy for older kids to make too.
Steph M.
St. Catharines, ON
The Mac and cheese cups are the best thing that has happened to on the go lifestyles when it comes to pasta. They're available just about anywhere and they're usually on sale, which is a great bonus. They're perfect for lunches as long as you have a microwave, and the taste is the same as the box. For kids, it comes in great shapes, too. It is less filling than a frozen dinner, but good if you are looking for a quick meal.
Natalia O.
Burnaby, ['', '', '']
This mac and cheese size is perfect when you don't want to make too much. I bought it in Walmart since they have a good price, very affordable. Its flavour is the same and the best of all the mac and cheese brands. I would recommend to buy it since it is easy to make and delicious.
Summer A.
Kamloops, British Columbia
These KD cups are awesome for on the go!!! I love them for a quick snack or for my son to eat! They are easy and quick to make but taste delicious at the same time! Kraft dinner is a staple mac n cheese
Jesse C.
Temple, GA
My kids absolutely love these, its the perfect go to snack. We use this product alot in my household and it never goes to waste. The price is very affordable and although it's not the healthiest food it is the best tasting. I would recommend this.
Terri D.
South Bruce Peninsula , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it