BY KRAFT #17 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Allyson L.
These are amazing to pack with a lunch. Just add a little bit of water and a microwave and you're good to go. Found it at my local supermarket. Usually if my household buys these they're gone within a week. We buy them a lot.
Michelle E.
Gainesville, FL
I like these because they are convenient but they lack flavor. I like to add milk and cheddar cheese and pepper to dress it up a bit. It's nice they are potion size and it's quick to make.
Candice S.
Argyle TX
When it comes to mac and cheese, Kraft is king! We like these individual cups, and the shapes hold more sauce and give a fuller meal. They're quick and easy to prepare, although not necessarily healthy. For this reason, we buy them sparingly. But they are tasty!
Yaritza H.
Palmview, TX
Mac and cheese when I'm super sad is the best comfort food a girl like me can have. I usually try not to eat them as much because all of that cheese isn't good, but when it tastes that good, it can't be that bad right?!
Kaitlyn N.
['Denton', 'TX'], TX
Love the portable cup--easy to take anywhere, and eat anywhere too! I honestly prefer these cups of mac 'n' cheese over the boxed mac 'n' cheese. These have so much more flavor, I was very satisfied with this product!!!
Brittany P.
Kearns, UT
I bought some of these for my toddler so he could have mac and cheese quickly when he got hungry.  I love that it's a small enough amount that he can finish it most of the time so we don't have a lot of leftovers when mom doesn't want to eat it with him.
Brooke S.
Allen Park , MI
Best thing ever invented! I love these for my four year old when we have a busy day. Especially during the week when we have games or practices to get too. Takes three and a half minutes and it's done! She loves them and all the fun noodle characters they have
Mckensie M.
Zachary
My child loves these , I think they are wonderful and quick for dinner or lunch ! The only down side Is they almost Always boil over in the microwave leaving a slimy mess ! Otherwise very reasonably priced and awesome !
KayLeigh M.
Morristown, TN
My daughter loves these. Its an easy quick snack that she can make herself in just minutes. She enjoys the different shapes and characters they come in. And it makes her feel independent being able to make her own food.
Nichole P.
Salem, SC
super, super convienient for kids! obviously mac n cheese is a favorite in every household with children, and mine is no exception. so easy to just pop these in the microwave for a quick snack.
Terri D.
South Bruce Peninsula , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it