BY KRAFT #13 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinn...2 Answers
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon 2 Shapes Cups - 4 CT
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
KayLeigh M.
Morristown, TN
My daughter loves these. Its an easy quick snack that she can make herself in just minutes. She enjoys the different shapes and characters they come in. And it makes her feel independent being able to make her own food.
Yaritza H.
Palmview, TX
Mac and cheese when I'm super sad is the best comfort food a girl like me can have. I usually try not to eat them as much because all of that cheese isn't good, but when it tastes that good, it can't be that bad right?!
Mckensie M.
Zachary
My child loves these , I think they are wonderful and quick for dinner or lunch ! The only down side Is they almost Always boil over in the microwave leaving a slimy mess ! Otherwise very reasonably priced and awesome !
Kaitlyn N.
Denton, TX
Love the portable cup--easy to take anywhere, and eat anywhere too! I honestly prefer these cups of mac 'n' cheese over the boxed mac 'n' cheese. These have so much more flavor, I was very satisfied with this product!!!
These 4 count macaroni dishes are amazing. If you are looking for a very simple and quick food to eat, these to go cups are great. I eat there ever so often but when i do they are not only so east to make but also so full of flavor. I am 100% satisfied with the choice of mac n cheese.
Nichole P.
Salem, SC
super, super convienient for kids! obviously mac n cheese is a favorite in every household with children, and mine is no exception. so easy to just pop these in the microwave for a quick snack.
Miriam Q.
Salem, OR
In a hurry? Why not just pop this in the microwave and have something super tasty? It's perfect I eat this on occasion when I don't have enough time to grab anything else. It's definitely satisfying you get such a nice cheesy taste.
Halie M.
California, PA
I hate to say this but I like these better than the velveeta cups. I have lived off of these in college. I love them late at night and they are super affordable and I will be getting them again.
Allison L.
I have an eight month old and some days lunch isn't easy to come by. This heats up quick, it's easy to prepare, and reminds me of my childhood. No, it isn't gourmet, but it's quick and easy and some weeks that is just want a busy mom needs! .... for me. Not the 8 month old!
Lindsey H.
Johnson City, TN
Amazing. Live love this stuff. So cheesy and super easy to make. Just pop in the microwave. I add hot sauce and hot dog or sausage and it's amazing. It taste amazing by its self as well. These are always in my cabinet
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it