BY KRAFT #17 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Kacey M.
Knoxville, AL
These are in perfect portions not only for me but for my daughter. It's both of our favorites. Yummmm!!
Amanda T.
Shelburne Fls, MA
Essentially the college student's lifeline. It isn't the best but definitely is better than not eating.
Wilmarys O.
These give me life.. I love this I can eat it all day . I constantly have to buy to have in the house
Busy moms saving grace - my kid can make this all by herself & thinks she's cooking. Quick & portable
Jennifer M.
These pre-packed containers of cheesy goodness are super easy to fix and great for on the go lunches.
Brittany B.
Vidor , TX
These never turn out right for me..... and they don't taste as good as velveta! I'm not fond of craft
Lisa C.
Seymour, Connecticut
I tried these and its nice and easy and a quick meal/snack. That tastes very yummy and wanting more:)
Ashley P.
I really love these. Great to make at school. They tend to boil over so it's important to watch them
Emily A.
Coconut Creek, FL
Perfect to bring to work and store in your desk for a quick snack or in case of emergency situations.
Maria Eugenia A.
hollywood, fl
Mi hija muere por estas pastas y siempre me pide y como viene. De varias formas pues las disfruta más
Terri D.
South Bruce Peninsula , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it