BY KRAFT #13 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinn...2 Answers
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon 2 Shapes Cups - 4 CT
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Katelyn R.
Easy to use, convenient and my children love them. This is also the perfect thing to put in a lunch box!
Shaela H.
Mesquite, TX
These honestly make me so happy, it reminds me of my favorite childhood memories. They taste amazing also
Sandra L.
Blue Island, IL
These are awesome. Especially on the go. The tastes is good and the amount is perfect for a quick snack.
Sherehan M.
6901chadbourne North Olmsted, OH
Kids love to eat macaroni and cheese for dinner lunch any time love how fast can cook in the microwave
Shelby V.
My daughter loves Mac n cheese. We get the easy mac cups because it's the right amount for her to eat.
Shayla H.
Belleville, MI
My mom gets these for my sister but I also end up eating a least one lol there so good and easy to make
Kacey M.
Knoxville, AL
These are in perfect portions not only for me but for my daughter. It's both of our favorites. Yummmm!!
Clarissa G.
Phoenix, AZ
I don’t eat these but my nine-year-old son likes to eat them. There are easy for him to make by himself
Chelsie S.
Coldwater, OH
These are so easy to use and are the perfect serving to split between my sons. They are delicious too!
Amanda T.
Shelburne Fls, MA
Essentially the college student's lifeline. It isn't the best but definitely is better than not eating.
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it