BY KRAFT #13 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinn...2 Answers
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon 2 Shapes Cups - 4 CT
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Misty K.
Alexandria , KY
Love the cups.. perfect for an afternnon snack @ work or when the kids get home from school... quick & easy
Daisy S.
Waco, TX
Affordable and kids love this because of the flavor and also because it comes in their favorite characters!
Kara L.
Lakewood, CO
I'm no longer a child but I feel like one when I eat these. They are full of nostalgia and cheesy goodness.
Bailey G.
Downers Grove, IL
I LOVE easy Mac and I'm weird and I like shaped noodles. This was so up my ally and I will buy this again.
Shaela H.
Mesquite, TX
These honestly make me so happy, it reminds me of my favorite childhood memories. They taste amazing also
Lilianna L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great for the college lifestyle. Quick and delicious meals all the time, and cheap which is a great plus
Mirian F.
Fullerton , CA
I was mad at this brand when they had to recall for metal pieces in their products. That is really scary
Jenn G.
Elysburg, PA
The kids I work with absolutely love this product and so do I! So easy to make and a great lunch choice!
Kathryn H.
Apex, NC
This is one of my favorite mac and cheese options but sometimes the powder doesn't dissolve all the way.
Suzanne A.
Everett, WA
My kids love Mac &Cheese, they also like to play around with the characters that come in the Mac &Cheese.
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it