BY KRAFT #13 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinn...2 Answers
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner Dragon 2 Shapes Cups - 4 CT
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Kim S.
Gulfport
My kids first learned to cook with these. I'm guessing I will always have to buy these as it's the fav in my home and my girls love being independent. No worries we still make the family box dinners. You just make it to easy to go the unhealthy way lol!
Tiffany M.
Wingate, NC
I ate these as a teenager growing up in high school. This is the perfect snack for any one who is on a budget and also likes mac and cheese. It's very simple to make. I will def buy this again it's so yummy!
Heidi M.
Oak Park, MI
Greatest dorm room food ever! Super easy and very difficult to mess up. Just remember the water. Not as good at the stove top but the ease makes up for it. Would eat again and again. Perfect! Give to a college student when in doubt.
Rachel B.
Austin, TX
Fast and easy if you're looking for something simple to make. The neon orange cheese powder has always been a little weird to me, but it is much more palatable when topped with shredded cheddar, or really any non-powdered cheese.
Allison G.
Nanuet, NY
I keep the Kraft Mac and Cheese cups in my desk drawer for when I need a quick lunch. They're easy to make and taste amazing. They have a variety of fun shapes so it's great to have sitting around when you have kids in the home.
Lydia G.
Orlando, FL
Perfect for a dorm!!! They taste amazing, as always, and they're so simple and quick to make. I can throw one in my microwave while studying or watching Netflix. Mac and cheese is a gift and it helps when college is too much.
Noah E.
Gainesville, FL
I like these because they are convenient but they lack flavor. I like to add milk and cheddar cheese and pepper to dress it up a bit. It's nice they are potion size and it's quick to make.
KayLeigh M.
Morristown, TN
My daughter loves these. Its an easy quick snack that she can make herself in just minutes. She enjoys the different shapes and characters they come in. And it makes her feel independent being able to make her own food.
Brittany P.
Kearns, UT
I bought some of these for my toddler so he could have mac and cheese quickly when he got hungry.  I love that it's a small enough amount that he can finish it most of the time so we don't have a lot of leftovers when mom doesn't want to eat it with him.
Yaritza H.
Palmview, TX
Mac and cheese when I'm super sad is the best comfort food a girl like me can have. I usually try not to eat them as much because all of that cheese isn't good, but when it tastes that good, it can't be that bad right?!
Terri D.
Brantford , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it