BY KRAFT #17 in Macaroni & Cheese

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dragon 2 Shapes Dinner Cups.

New!

Ride with bravery.

Ready in 3.5 minutes.

Just add water.

How to train your Dragon 2.

Per package.

210 calories.

1.5g sat fat, 8% DV.

460mg sodium, 19% DV.

6g sugars.

4 pack.

4-1.9 oz (55g) cups. see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Easy mac in cup form tastes so much better than the packets, for some reason." in 1 review
  • "super easy for a quick dinner or snack, not a creamy as the regular mac and cheese " in 1 review
Sally D.
My kids go absolutely NUTS for this stuff. Its so convenient and easy. Plus, I steal a bite or two every single time. The Dragon shapes honestly taste better than the usual elbows. My only complaint would be the lack of nutrition.
Trista B.
I would rather have the regular pasta shapes. I feel the character shapes don't taste as good and take longer to cook. The kids like it for the pretty shapes but as an adult I can do without it being cute
Fabiana V.
Lincolnton, NC
I love how easy and fast you can make mac and cheese now. And not only that it tastes amazing! All you do is add water and into the microwave. I would really recommend this to mom with young children.
Kim S.
Gulfport
My kids first learned to cook with these. I'm guessing I will always have to buy these as it's the fav in my home and my girls love being independent. No worries we still make the family box dinners. You just make it to easy to go the unhealthy way lol!
Tiffany M.
Wingate, NC
I ate these as a teenager growing up in high school. This is the perfect snack for any one who is on a budget and also likes mac and cheese. It's very simple to make. I will def buy this again it's so yummy!
Katherine B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
The character shapes on these hold more "cheese" than regular Mac and cheese, so that throws off the kids' expectations of taste and texture. Also the per ounce price on these microwave cups is astronomical compared to the boxed version, but it is easier for the kids to make
Heidi M.
Oak Park, MI
Greatest dorm room food ever! Super easy and very difficult to mess up. Just remember the water. Not as good at the stove top but the ease makes up for it. Would eat again and again. Perfect! Give to a college student when in doubt.
Allison G.
Nanuet, NY
I keep the Kraft Mac and Cheese cups in my desk drawer for when I need a quick lunch. They're easy to make and taste amazing. They have a variety of fun shapes so it's great to have sitting around when you have kids in the home.
Rachel B.
Austin, TX
Fast and easy if you're looking for something simple to make. The neon orange cheese powder has always been a little weird to me, but it is much more palatable when topped with shredded cheddar, or really any non-powdered cheese.
Allyson L.
These are amazing to pack with a lunch. Just add a little bit of water and a microwave and you're good to go. Found it at my local supermarket. Usually if my household buys these they're gone within a week. We buy them a lot.
Terri D.
South Bruce Peninsula , ON
Does anyone know where to buy the ninja turtle kraft dinner i saw it advertise and cant find it